A notification titled as JPSC Recruitment 2016 has been propagated by Jharkhand Public Service Commission. The Commission has made announcement to hire dynamic and dedicated aspirants for filling up vacant posts of Director, Horticulture. Willing jobseekers can apply for JPSC Vacancy by first filling online application form and then submit the hard copy of same. As soon as the details about JPSC Recruitment 2017 will available, we will update the latest information about the same here.
Aspirants who are interested to join JPSC can apply for these Latest Government Jobs in Jharkhand. Candidates may go through the given announcement which is well framed below on this page of recruitmentresult.com for more info. Aspirants satisfying the below eligibility conditions required for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Vacancy must fill JPSC Online Application form before 19-10-2016.
|Name of Commission||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Last date of Registration||19th October 2016|
JPSC Vacancy Details
- Post Name: Director, Horticulture
- No. of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Candidates must have obtained Graduate degree in Horticulture Science from any recognized University or Institute. Aspirants having the above stated qualification can apply for Recruitment.
Get Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
Applicants’ age should not be less than 45 years and not over 55 years as on 01.08.2013. In the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe, age relaxation will be applicable as per the Commission rules.
The Commission will pay salary in the range of Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- per month along with a grade pay of Rs 7600/- to candidates recruited for Jharkhand PSC Vacancy.
Check More Updates on JPSC
|JPSC Syllabus||JPSC Question Paper|
|JPSC Exam Schedule||JPSC Notification|
|JPSC Admit Card||JPSC Result|
- Candidates need to deposit Rs. 500/- for General category & BC-I and BC II category and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST Category Candidates of Jharkhand State.
- Aspirants can pay the fee through SBI Challan or by using Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
Method of Recruitment:
Selection of job seekers for filling up the JPSC jobs will be made based on their performance in written examination and Interview.
Check Below Links To Clear Test / Interview:
Procedure of to apply for JPSC Recruitment:
- Job hunters can apply online from the official website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission: www.jpsc.gov.in
- Choose the link ‘Director Horticulture Advt No. 21/2016’ from available links under ‘Latest Recruitments/Openings’ section.
- Press ‘Advertisement’ link to read the description and then ‘Apply Online’ to start applying.
- For new applicants- hit on “New Registration” button and fill your all personal details required in online application. Existing candidates can fill online application form by login with their Registration No and date of birth.
- Online application forms must be filled completely and scanned copy of recent passport size coloured photograph must be uploaded.
- After uploading photo and signature in prescribed format and size, you required to pay examination fee by using Internet Banking, debit card and credit card of all scheduled banks and through SBI challan.
- After completion of form submit it successfully within given time period.
- Take Printout of Online application form and send it along with Self attested Photocopy of required Documents, Fee Challan to address mentioned in below before 22.10.2016.
Secretary Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
Sercular Road, Ranchi,
Apply Now For: Latest Jobs in Jharkhand
|Last date of registration||19th October 2016 Till 11:45 PM|
|Last date of depositing examination fee||21th October 2016 Till 11:45 PM|
|Last date to send hard copy along with Certificate(s)||22th October 2016 Till 05:45 PM|
Job seekers may get detailed information about JPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 through below given links.
JPSC Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
To Apply Online: Press This Link
A vacancy advertisement has been released by Jharkhand Public Service Commission titled as JPSC Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up vacant vacancies of Professor. So candidates who are seeking for latest jobs in government sector may apply now for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment by submitting prescribed application form through offline mode before the last date ends. Aspirants who are waiting for upcoming jobs in government sector must keep visiting this web portal frequently in order to get latest updates related to JPSC Recruitment 2017.
Candidates are requested to read this web advertisement carefully and must ensure themselves about meeting the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Candidates may get complete information about JPSC Vacancy from this page that is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organizing Body||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Last date of receipt of application||14th October 2016|
Aspirants who are willing to make their Career In Government Sector for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment should have attained PhD Degree in relevant stream with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute.
You can also check: Latest Ph.d Jobs
Age Limit for JPSC Jobs:
- Minimum age limit of candidates that is decided by administration of Jharkhand Public Service Commission is 40 years and should not be more than 57 years as on 01st August 2015.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the deserving candidates as per the government rules.
Application Fee for JPSC Vacancies:
Eligible Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 600 for General / OBC Candidates, Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates with bank charges of Rs.50/-through challan in the bank account of State Bank of India.
Candidates who will be selected for Professor Posts will be getting an attractive salary per month that is Rs. 37,003400 – 67,770/- + grade pay with AGP Rs.10000 which will be offered by concerned Commission.
Must Check Here: Latest PSC Jobs
Aspirants will be considered based on their Performance in Written Examination and Interview.
Are You Searching For? Interview Preparation Tips & Tricks
Procedure to Fill JPSC Application Form:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission that is jpsc.gov.in.
- After that aspirants are required to select appropriate job link located under Latest Recruitments / Openings section on the home page.
- This will take you to the page having relevant links, where you need to hit on “Advertisement” link.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format by downloading it through link provided below the notification link.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Circular Road, Ranchi- 834001
Last Date of receipt of application form: 14th October 2016
|Post Name||JPSC Recruitment|
|Professor Post in BIT Sindri Advt. No 12/2016 to 20/2016||Download PDF|
|Professor Post in BIT Sindri (Backlog)Advt. No. 09/2016 to 11/2016||Download PDF|
Candidates can check the Official Advertisement links Provided below, for acquiring entire details regarding JPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
You may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D or follow us on facebook and Google plus to acquire latest updates about this latest opening. You may subscribe to our free mail services to get latest messages. You can ask your query in the comment box below. We will try to solve it as soon as possible
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|