Jharkhand Public Service Commission wants to hire dedicated candidates for Post of Civil Judge (Jr. Division) through JPSC Recruitment. Total 107 vacancies are available which will be filled by experienced candidates against JPSC Advt No: 12.
JPSC Online Registration will be started from 24-11-2018 onwards. So, those applicants who are interested can apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment by filling the application form through online procedure.
Content This Page:
JPSC Apply Online Last Date!!!
Contenders can fill the Jharkhand Public Service Commission Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 24-12-2018. Applicants must read all instructions carefully before filling the online form.
Applicants can get the complete details regarding JPSC Recruitment 2018-19 from the below section of this page which is well prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Civil Judge (Jr. Division): 107 Vacancies
8000 Bumper Vacancies In PSC!!! Grab Today
Essential Qualification for JPSC Jobs:
- Contenders should possess Degree of Law from a recognized University and enrolled as an advocate under the Advocates, Act, 1961 till last date of submission of application form. Valid registration is must for JPSC Vacancy.
- Possesses sound health, bears good moral character and is not involved in, or related to any criminal case involving moral turpitude for JPSC Recruitment Notification.
Limitation on Age for JPSC Notification:
Age of applicants should not be less than 22 years and not more than 35 years. Provided that in the case of female candidate, or candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe there shall be relaxation of the upper age limit by 3 years for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment.
Download Official PDF: JPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) Recruitment Notice
Monthly Remuneration for JPSC Junior Division Recruitment:
Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 27,700-770-33,090-920-40,450-1,080-44,770/- and Dearness or other allowance- As per Govt. Circular for JPSC Recruitment Advertisement.
Application Fee for JPSC Advertisement:
Candidates (Unreserved Category) are required to pay application fee of Rs. 400/-and other reserved category candidates need to submit fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card / Net Banking etc for Jharkhand PSC Jobs.
Mode of Selection for JPSC 2018 Recruitment:
If the number of candidates is very large and in the opinion of the Hon’ble High Court it is desirable, a Preliminary Entrance Test shall be conducted by the Commission. The Main Examination and Viva Voce Test shall follow the Preliminary Entrance Test for making direct recruitment to the post of Civil Judges, Junior Division (Munsif).
Also Check: JPSC Syllabus
Way to Fill JPSC Online Application Form:
- Candidates first visit the official site of Jharkhand Public Service Commission that is www.jpsc.gov.in for JPSC Recruitment Apply Online.
- On home page of official site go to follow and hit “Press Here for Online Application, Civil Judge (Junior Division) Advt No: 12” link.
- Please read the JPSC Recruitment advt carefully before applying for the advertised post and ensure your eligibility and other conditions before online application.
- For new application- hit on “Press Here for New Registration” button and fill all your personal details required in online application.
- Press the “Submit” button after previewing your details.
- After submitting Online Application Form a provisional registration number is generated for the reference of online application that will also be sent to you by SMS and E-mail for the first stage of completion.
- Registered candidates can Login by using Registration No and Date of Birth.
- Now fill the JPSC Online Form with all complete details in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Check JPSC Application Form at once and press “Submit” button.
Check Now: JPSC Exam Schedule
|Events||Important Dates for JPSC Recruitment|
|Opening Date to Fill Online Form||24-11-2018|
|Closing Date to Fill Online Form||24-12-2018|
If you want to get more details regarding JPSC Recruitment 2018-19, then you need to hit this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JPSC Result||JPSC Admit Card|
|JPSC Notification||JPSC Question Paper|
|PSC Question Papers||PSC Exam Books|
|More Jobs in Jharkhand||Latest Recruitment|