Are you searching for Latest Jharkhand PSC Vacancies? Then acquire complete details related to JPSC Recruitment from here. Job searchers who want to make their career in government sector can take advantage of this opening by applying for JPSC Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
Highlights Of This Page
Candidates who are willing to get recruited in Jharkhand Public Service Commission are required to submit JPSC Application Form till the last date that is 07-02-2017 and 13-02-2017 according to the posts. For further acknowledgement regarding Jharkhand PSC Recruitment, you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
JPSC Vacancies and Required Qualification:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Required Qualification|
|Computer Programmer||06||Degree of B.E./ B.Tech with 60% marks in relevant field and knowledge of computer.|
|Geologist||18||Master Degree in Geology or applied Geology and 2nd Class M.Sc degree in Chemistry/Geo-Chemistry respectively|
Age Limit as on 01.08.2015:
- For Unreserved: 21 to 35 years
- OBC Male: 21 to 37 years
- For Unreserved/OBC Female: 21 to 38 years
- For SC/ST: 21 to 40 years
Get Official Notification
|Post Name||Download Official Notification|
|Computer Programmer||Press Here|
- Appointed appliers for Geologist and Chemist Posts they will get a salary of Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- per month.
- Job appliers who will be recruited successfully against Computer Programmer positions they will get an impressive amount of Rs. 32000/- as salary per month from recruiting organization.
Is there any Application Fee?
- Those candidates who belong to Unreserved/ BC-I & II Categories they have to Pay Rs. 600/- through Debit card/Credit Card/Internet Banking or Challan.
- For SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State need to pay an application fee of Rs.150/-.
- Application Fee will not be refundable.
Have a Look On This Useful Section
|JPSC Syllabus||JPSC Question Paper|
|JPSC Exam Schedule||JPSC Notification|
|JPSC Admit Card||JPSC Result|
|PSC Exam Books||Latest PSC Jobs|
Mode of Hiring for JPSC Jobs:
- Contenders will be selected for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment on the basis of performance in written test/ interview round taken by Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
- No TA/DA would be given to applicants for appearing in the interview.
Read These Articles:
How to fill JPSC Online Application Form?
To apply for Jharkhand PSC Vacancy they must follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log on to visit the official website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission that is www.jpsc.gov.in to apply for Jharkhand Government jobs.
- After visiting home page go through “Latest Recruitments/Openings” section which is given on same page.
- Now press on suitable link for which you want to apply as given below.
- “Recruitment of Programmer on Contract in Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Advt. No.(04/2017)” link.
- “Recruitment of Geologists and Chemists Under Directorate of Geology (Regular), Advt. No. 01/2017 and 02/2017” link.
- Now a new page will be displayed with PDF File you need to read complete instructions carefully.
- After reading complete details contenders are required to press online applying link and Fill Online Application Form with all required and correct information.
- Upload their recent passport size photograph at the time of filling application form.
- Then candidates have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application.
- Lastly send it to the address given below along with DD for fee payment and other relevant documents.
Controller of Examination,
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
Check Here: More Jobs in Jharkhand
Important Dates for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Vacancy:
|Post Name||Last Date to Apply Online||Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application|
To get more details about JPSC Recruitment 2017 must check Official Notice Link given above. After reading above mentioned details if you have any query for these job openings in government sector then you can simply leave a comment in comment box which is stated below. We will try to sort out your problem as soon as we can.
You can also follow us on face book and Google plus to get latest updates time to time directly on your timeline.