Latest JPSC Update In June!! Jharkhand Public Service Commission has promulgated an employment notification as JPSC Recruitment 2019. Interested Candidates can apply for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment through online mode for filling up Director Prosecution Posts. Applicants can grab complete detailed JPSC Recruitment Notification from this page.
|Last Date To Apply For JPSC Recruitment||24-06-2019|
|Post Name||Director Prosecution|
|Director Prosecution||Pay Matrix Level-13 (As per 7th CPC) Rs.1,23,100/- PB -II 37,400-Rs.67,000/-|
|JPSC Age Limit||45 years to 55 years|
|JPSC Advertisement Press Release||Download Now|
|JPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification||Download PDF|
|JPSC Application Form||Download Here|
|JPSC Online Apply & Payment Link||Get Here|
|JPSC Official Link||Press Now|
|JPSC Official Website||Press Here|
Q1. JPSC Vacancy Distribution:
Q2. What Qualification is needed for JPSC Jobs?
Contenders should possess Bachelor Degree in Law from recognized medical University with good academic records in relevant disciplines. Applicants who meet required JPSC Eligibility Criteria can apply against this posts.
Bumper Vacancies In PSC!!! Grab Today
Q3. What is Prescribed Age Limit for JPSC Vacancies?
Age Of Candidates applying for JPSC Job should reside between 45 years to 55 years. Relaxation in age will be given as per rules & regulations of Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
Q4. What is JPSC Salary Structure?
Selected candidates will receive Pay Matrix Level-13 (As per 7th CPC) Rs.1,23,100/- PB -II 37,400-Rs.67,000/- along with perks and allowances.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q5. What is Application Fee?
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs.600/+Bank Charge|
|SC/ST/PwD Candidates||Rs.150/+Bank Charge|
Mode Of Payment:
Applying candidates will pay JPSC Application Fee through online mode via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking by SBI Collect. No other mode of payment will be acceptable by Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Q6. What is Mode of Hiring for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment?
More Links Related To JPSC
|JPSC Notification||JPSC Admit Card|
|JPSC Syllabus||JPSC Result|
|JPSC Question Paper|
Q7. How to Fill JPSC Online Application Form?
- Candidates first visit the official site of Jharkhand Public Service Commission that is www.jpsc.gov.in for JPSC Apply Online.
- On home page, Go under “Latest Recruitments/Openings” Head and Hit “ Recruitment of Director Prosecution, Advt. No. 04/2019” link.
- Please read the JPSC Recruitment advt carefully before applying for the advertised post and ensure your eligibility and other conditions before online application.
- Candidates can download JPSC Online Application Form through given direct link. Download the prescribed format of application form
- Now fill JPSC Online Application with all complete details in an appropriate manner.
- Attach passport size photo and receipt of payment of application fee along with application.
- At Last, Candidates need to send duly filled JPSC Upcoming Recruitment application form to the below given postal address through Registered post or Speed Post before last date.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
Circular Road , Ranchi-834001
Find Out: More Jobs in Jharkhand
Dates To Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of application Form||04/06/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of application Form||24/06/2019|
|Last Date of Payment of Application Fee||24/06/2019|
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
To fill up Director Prosecution Vacancies, Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released the notification titled as JPSC Latest Recruitment 2019. Law Graduates can grab this opportunity by applying online for JPSC 2019 Recruitment
So, those applicants who are interested can apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment by filling the application form through online procedure. JPSC Online Registration has been started now.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|