JSLPS Recruitment 2019
Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS) is inviting applications from the eligible candidates for JSLPS Recruitment 2019. There are total 17 District Consultant Vacancy are available in the organization on which deserving candidates will be recruited. Candidates may apply offline for JSLPS Recruitment 2019.
JSLPS Recruitment Links:
|JSLPS Recruitment Notice||Press Here|
|JSLPS Recruitment Application Form||Press Here|
|JSLPS Official Link||Press Here|
Highlights of JSLPS Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS)|
|Name of the Posts||District Consultant|
|No. of Posts||17 Posts|
|Date of Selection Process||15th and 16th February, 2019|
|Registration Time||09.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M|
|Application Process||Apply Offline|
JSLPS Recruitment 2019
Q1: JSLPS Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|District Consultant – NTFP||7 (UR – 4, ST – 1, BC I – 1, SC – 1)|
|District Consultant – Resham (MKSP)||1 (UR- 1)|
|District Consultant – Sustainable Agriculture (MKSP)||1 (UR- 1)|
|District Consultant – Livestock (MKSP)||1 (UR- 1)|
|District Consultant – M&E (MKSP)||1 (UR- 1)|
|District Consultant – Medicinal Plant (MKSP)||1 (UR- 1)|
|District Consultant – Technical Mobile App Support (MIS – Livelihood)||1 (UR- 1)|
|District Consultant – Livestock (Livelihood)||4 (UR – 2, ST – 1, BC I – 1)|
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Q2: What is the Required Qualification for JSLPS Jobs 2019?
Full Time 2 years’ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Social & Development Studies/ Rural Development/Management or subject relevant to the position from a government recognized university.
Full time 1 year Rural Management/Development Diploma from NIRD.
4 years’ full time graduate Diploma/ Degree in – Agriculture / Agriculture and Allied Management (Horticulture, Livestock, Fishery, and Forestry) /Agri-business/Agricultural Engineering or subject relevant to the position from a government recognized university/academic institution.
Q3: What is the Age Limit for JSLPS Recruitment 2019?
Candidates have to fulfill the age criteria as described in JSLPS Official Notification
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Q4: What is the JSLPS District Consultant Salary Structure?
Selected candidate’s Starting salary from Rs. 25,000/- and may go up to Rs. 35,000/- per month purely based on qualification and experience. No Other benefits will be extended.
Q5: What is the Selection Process for JSLPS District Consultant Recruitment?
Q6: How To Apply for JSLPS Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are interested to apply for JSLPS Notification they need to follow some handy steps that are framed below:
- First of all, log in to official website of the organization that is www.jslps.org to apply for JSLPS Jobs.
- Go through “Careers” tab which is situated at top of homepage.
- Now follow “Web-Advertisment-Consultants-Multiple-Positions-NTFP-MKSP-LH.pdf” link related to the JSLPS District Consultant post.
- After choosing above mentioned link JSLPS Advertisement PDF will appear in front of you on your computer screen.
- Read JSLPS notification carefully and guidelines provided in it properly.
- Then, aspirants who meet the educational and experience criteria can apply for JSLPS Recruitment 2019 through Walk-in-Process.
- After that download the application format.
- Candidate’s reporting time for registration process is between 9.00 AM – 11.00 AM. No application shall be accepted after registration time.
- Selection Process will start from 11.00 AM onwards. This may extend to next or other day depending upon number of candidates appearing for the selection process. All interested candidates appearing in selection process must be ready for this.
You Can Also Check: Jobs by Organization
Q7: What is the Important Date?
- Date of Selection Process: 15-02-2019 and 16-02-2019
- Registration Time: 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Saptrishi Seva Bhawan,
Near Satranji Bridge,
Tupudana, Ranchi Jharkhand,
India – 834003
Find Here: More Jobs in Jharkhand
JSLPS Recruitment Notification:
Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society has released the employment notification in order to fill the 17 posts of District Consultant. Candidates can apply offline for Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society Recruitment.
Selection of the candidates for JSLPS Recruitment Notification will be made on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Presentation/GD, and Personal Interview round.
Candidates must have understood the procedure to apply offline for JSLPS Recruitment 2019. For more related details and updates applicants are advised to visit Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society Official Website on regular basis.
Latest Recruitment On 11-02-2019:
- IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 21-02-2019, 27-02-2019 & 22-03-2019
- IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 13-02-2019, 16-02-2019, 20-02-2019, 22-02-2019, 08-03-2019, 15-03-2019
- NABARD Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 15-02-2019
- IITM Pune Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 28-02-2019
- SPA Bhopal Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 18-02-2019