JSSC Admit Card
Download JSSC Admit Card 2018!! Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the JSSC Admit Card for Staff Nurse, Female Nurse (ANM), Male Nurse (ANM), Mishrik, Pharmacist, X Ray Technician and other posts
Jail Hospital Paramedical Combined Competitive Examination-2017 is going to be conduct on 29-11-2018. Those who are going to participate in exam must need to bring JSSC call letter on the day of exam
Download JSSC Exam Hall Ticket
JSSC Staff Nurse Admit Card is available at official site. Applicants can download their JSSC Exam Admit Card through online mode. One needs to enter Registration Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’ to get JSSC Hall Ticket.
We the team member of recruitmentresult.com has well created this page with complete details of JSSC Admit Card 2018-19 for more details related to same go through below structured page.
JSSC Admit Card
Instructions to Download JSSC Admit Card 2018:
Applicants to download Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission must go through the below given step by step guidelines
- Visit the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission which is www.jssc.nic.in to download JSSC JHPCCE Admit card
- Select ‘Admit Card’ option given at the left side of home page
- On the next page, choose “JSSC JHPCCE Admit card” link
- Then download JSSC Admit Card 2018 login page will be open.
- Enter ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’ in the provided space.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button to get JSSC Staff Nurse & Other Post Admit Card
- Finally, JSSC JHPCCE hall ticket will be displayed in front of you.
- Take a print out of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission hall ticket 2018 for exam day.
JSSC JHPCCE Exam Pattern
- Written exam consists of two papers.
- Paper 1- Exam Pattern: 2 Hours and 100 Marks
- General Knowledge-60 Marks
- English Language-20 Marks
- Hindi Language-20 Marks
- Paper 2-Academic Subject Post related -100 Marks-2 hours duration.
Check Here Detailed: JSSC Syllabus
JSSC Admit Card Instructions
- Applicants must carry Jharkhand SSC Admit card on the day of exam, as it mandatory document without which no one will en permitted to enter the exam hall.
- Reach the Exam Venue 30 minutes before schedule
- In addition to Jharkhand SSC hall ticket 2018, candidates must bring a Photo ID which can be Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, etc.
- Must carry printout of Admit Card of JSSC JHPCCE Exam, instead of getting
- Do not bring any Gadget like Calculator, Pager, Mobile Phone, Digital Diary, Earphones, Bluetooth, etc. as these are strictly prohibited.
- Must retain a copy of Jharkhand SSC call letter for future use.
Also Download Free: JSSC Previous Year Question Paper
JSSC Admit Card Imp Dates
- JSSC Admit Card release date: 21-11-2018
- Jail Hospital Paramedical Combined Competitive Examination: 29-11-2018
In case of any queries or for additional details regarding JSSC Admit Card 2018, aspirants are advised to explore the Official Website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. Moreover, stay in touch with us to get more Government and Private Job alerts.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JSSC Result||JSSC Exam Calendar|
|JSSC Answer Key||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||How To Maximize Your Score In Exam|