JSSC CGL Syllabus
Do you know what’s new in JSSC CGL Syllabus? Not Yet!! Check here latest JSSC CGL Syllabus 2017….Applying contenders who want to crack Jharkhand SSC CGL Preliminary as well as Mains exams are needed to make exam strategy according to updated syllabus and paper pattern. Here on this single web page we are providing complete Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Syllabus in PDF Form; exam pattern etc for JSSC CGL Exam, interested aspirants may go through it to grab Jharkhand SSC Vacancy.
Keen contenders may also download Jharkhand SSC CGL Exam Syllabus in PDF Format through official website of organization or you may also follow the simple steps given below. Applying aspirants are also advised to solve previous year question papers to know the level of examination. Contenders who want to obtain Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Exam Syllabus 2017 may go through this web page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com
JSSC CGL Syllabus
JSSC CGL Syllabus is available now!!!So, all the candidates who are searching for JSSC CGL Pre/Mains Syllabus they are at the correct path. We are also giving you all the latest updated information regarding CGL prelims / mains syllabus on this single page so that participated candidates can simply crack CGL prelims / mains examination by scoring good marks easily.
JSSC CGL Syllabus of General Studies:
- National/International Awards
- Indian Languages
- Important Events
- Indian History
- Freedom Movement
- Constitution Of India And State
- Polity Of Country
- Panchayati Raj
- Community Development
- Five-Year Plans And Contribution Of Jharkhand In National Movement
Read Now: How To Crack SSC Exam
General Science & Mathematics:
Every year, CGL prelims / mains examination conduct by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission for those candidates who want to get job in this government organization. Enormous numbers of job contenders have applied for this employment advertisement.
Question on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of science, including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
Generally question will be asked of elementary standard.
JSSC CGL Syllabus of Mental Ability Test:
- Comprehension Reasoning
- Venn Diagrams
- Number Series
- Coding and de-coding
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Statement & Conclusion type questions
- Arithmetic reasoning
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series
- Syllogistic reasoning
- Seating Arrangements
Basic Knowledge of Computer:
In this section questions will be based on information of computer appliances, hardware, software, applications and their method of operations.
Scientific Development, National/ International awards, Indian languages, books, scripts, capital, currency, sports-sportsmen, important events.
Indian History, culture, geography, economy, freedom movement, and the constitution of India and state, Polity of Country, Panchayati Raj, Community Development, Five-year plans and contribution of Jharkhand in National Movement.
Check Also: SSC Exam Pattern
General Science & Mathematics:
- In General Science & Mathematics section questions may be asked by the applying candidates from both verbal and non-verbal type.
- Questions may be asked by candidates in the following subjects such as Reasoning, Comprehension, Problem Solving Techniques, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, arithmetic reasoning, Coding and de-coding, non-verbal series, arithmetical number series, Statement & Conclusion type questions, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements.
JSSC Exam Pattern for Prelims Exam:
|1.||General Studies||30||02:00 hours||· For every right: 03 marks|
· For every wrong answer: 01 marks
|2.||General Science & Mathematics||30|
|3.||Mental Ability Test||30|
|4.||Basic Knowledge of Computer||30|
JSSC CGL Syllabus 2017:
- Capable job seekers who are going to attend CGL prelims / mains exam they should be wholly conscious about latest syllabus. It will help you to read the entire chapters, in each subject for best preparation of CGL prelims / mains examination.
- All the shortlisted job seekers should thoroughly learn all the topics which are given under Syllabus of JSSC CGL given by the authority of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
Check Here: SSC Preparation Books
JSSC CGL Cut Off 2017:
|Category||Category wise Expected Cut-Off Marks|
|Un-Reserved / General||40%|
|Other Backward Classes (Schedule II)||36.5%|
|Extremely Backward Class (Schedule-I)||34%|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||32%|
You can get more information related to JSSC CGL Syllabus, through Official Link. Contenders are advised to subscribe our free email service for getting latest updates about JSSC CGL Syllabus 2017 and regarding other related recruitment exam etc direct in their mail box.
Aspirants, after reading this notification if you have any query than you can write your valuable comment in comment box. You may also join us on Face book and Google plus to get latest updates directly on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|JSSC Exam Calendar||JSSC Syllabus|
|Jharkhand SSC Recruitment||JSSC Admit Card|
|JSSC Result||Jharkhand SSC Examination Rule|