Latest Announcement of advertisement as JUIDCO Recruitment has released now!!! Application Forms are invited by the Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company from eligible Indians for filling up vacant positions of Manager. Job searchers who want to build their career in government sector can apply for JUIDCO Recruitment 2017.
Do you Know Content of this Page?
Interested and willing job seekers are required to submit application form till the last date that is 18-02-2017. To get rest information regarding Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Recruitment you need to check this page given by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company|
|Total No. of Vacancies||14|
|Last Date To Fill Online Application Form||18-02-2017 (On all working days from 10.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M except holidays)|
|Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|Project Manager (Works & Planning)||02|
|Dy. Project Manager||04|
|Assistant Project Manager||08|
JUIDCO Recruitment Official Notification: Get Details
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification:
|Posts Name||Educational Qualification||Eligibility Criteria|
|Project Manager (Works & Planning)|
Experience of Executive engineer or minimum 10 years as assistant engineer and handled at least five EPC contracts of at least Rs. 100 Cr. in total.
|Dy. Project Manager||Graduation degree in civil engineering with 2 years of experience||Post Graduate degree obtained through GATE score in Civil Engineering.|
|Assistant Project Manager||Graduate degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in civil engineering with minimum of 2 years of working experience.|
Limitations of Age:
Willing candidates must meet age- criteria according to the posts. Age may be relaxed of reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
What will be the salary Details?
|Posts Name||Offered Salary|
|Project Manager (Works & Planning)||Rs. 60000/-|
|Dy. Project Manager||Rs. 40000/-|
|Assistant Project Manager||Rs. 30000/-|
Mode of Hiring:
- The selection of appliers will be done through Written Test& Personal Interview as per post’s category.
- The selection process will be decided on different facts of knowledge, skills, experience and others (if necessary) by Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility /experience in the relevant field.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply for JUIDCO Recruitment?
- Firstly aspirants have to visit official web portal of Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company that is juidco.jharkhand.gov.in
- This will opened a home page you need to follow “Resource” tab which has shown at the menu bar and hit on “Job Opportunities” option.
- After that follow “Recruitment for the post of Project Manager Dy Project Director and Assistant Project Manager” link and hit on “PDF” link.
- After reading complete details download application form which will be presented at the below of official notification and fill it with all given necessary details which should be filled in application in your own handwriting.
- Attach the two self addressed envelopes.
- Now paste a recent passport size photograph in the space provided in application form.
- Prepare an envelope and should be properly sealed and super scribed with Name of the post…………….
- Lastly send it to address mentioned below.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Project Director (Administration)”,
Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Ltd
(JUIDCO Ltd.), 3rd Floor, RRDA Building (Pragati Sadan),
Near Kutchery Chowk ,
Ranchi, Jharkhand, 834001
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Jharkhand
Last date to submit application form: 18-02-2017
To collect complete details related to JUIDCO Recruitment 2017 you can check the Official Notification given above on this page. If you have any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: