Kakatiya University Admissions
Students who are searching a good university to get admission in UG, PG or Diploma course are informed as Kakatiya University Admissions has opened. Interested contenders may apply for KU Admissions by scrolling down this page.
Interested aspirants in KU admissions have to apply for Kakatiya University Admissions 2018 before the last date updating soon. Students are required to fill application form through online mode and then submit it before the closing date.
Overview Of The Page:
Aspirants are required to deposit an admission fee also while submit admission from. To get more information regarding Kakatiya University Admissions 2018, individuals are advised to scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Courses offered by KU:
This university is offering over 120 programs for admission at UG level and postgraduate levels in the various faculties such as arts, commerce, science etc. under its constituent and affiliated colleges.
Kakatiya University Admissions
Admission opens for:
The university offers different UG/ PG courses in the following streams:
- Commerce and Business Management
- Social Sciences
KU UG Admissions 2018:
KU PG Admissions 2018:
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM)
- Master of Tourism Management (MTM)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Mass Communication & Journalism (MCJ)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- 5-year Integrated M.Sc
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Students who are seeking for the admission in Master Degree Programme or PG Diploma Course, they should possess a Bachelor Degree in the concerned stream form a reputed university or institution.
- Aspirants applying for undergraduate program must have passed intermediate from a recognized board.
- And to get admission in PHD programmes aspirants should have done a post graduate degree in respective field from a recognized university / Institute.
- There are 85% seats for admissions are available only for local candidates in relation to the Local area.
- Remaining 15% seats will be filled by local and non-local candidates.
|CATGEORY||SEATS RESERVED (%)|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||6%|
|Backward Classes – A||7%|
|Backward Classes – B||10%|
|Backward Classes – C||1%|
|Backward Classes – D||7%|
|Backward Classes – E||4%|
|NCC and ACC||2%|
|Games and Sports||2%|
|Ex-Servicemen & Children of Armed Forces Personnel(CAP)||5%|
Read Here: How to Get a Free College Education
Admission will be intimated on the basis of Marks/ Rank Card obtained in KUPGCET-2018 examination or on direct merit basis as per the course.
Availability Of Form:
- Application form along with Information Brochure can be obtained tentatively from Directorate of Admissions, Kakatiya University, Warangal on cash payment or by submitting a crossed Demand Draft drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favour of ‘The Registrar, KUCET A/c’ payable at S.B.H., Kakatiya University Branch (2262), Warangal.
- Candidates can also obtain application(s) by post by sending the required Demand Draft, along with a self-addressed envelope (35 x 25 cm) duly affixing Rs.50/- (Expected) postage stamps..
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Kakatiya University Affiliated Colleges||Kakatiya University Time Table|
|Kakatiya University Results||Kakatiya University Hall Ticket|
|Kakatiya University Syllabus||Education Loans for Students|
|Kakatiya University Question Papers||Kakatiya University DDE|
How to Apply for KU Admissions?
Step 1: First of all, students have to visit the official website of Kakatiya University that is www.kakatiya.ac.in.
Step 2: Navigate your cursor towards “Notification/ Circulars” present on the home page.
Step 3: Hit on suitable link regarding to KU admissions 2018 stable at the next page.
Ste 4: Read complete KU Admissions Notification for getting full details.
Step 5: After that, hit on “apply” button available on the page.
Step 6: Fill the details asking for filling vacant tabs in correct manner.
Step 7: Upload relevant documents and certificates with the Kakatiya University application form.
Step 8: Finally, hit on “submit” button present at last of the page.
Step 9: Then, Attach the copies of requisite document with filled in form.
Step 10: At last, submit it to the below stated address latest by the closing date.
To the Director,
Directorate of Admissions,
Kakatiya University, Warangal-506009
Andhra Pradesh, India
Read Also: Ways to Get Money for College Fee
|Application Starting date||May 2018|
|Online Application closing date||June 2018|
|Exam conducting date||Updating soon|
|Admit card status||one week before the examination|
|Result Declaration date||Declared Soon|
Applicants may check Official Link for getting more details about Kakatiya University Admissions 2018. Candidates stay connected with us to get updated details. You can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D to get timely updates of Kakatiya University Admissions.