Kakatiya University Admissions
Candidates who have aspiration to join a reputed institution for advanced studies they must go for Kakatiya University Admissions. Kakatiya University Warangal invites application forms for the admission to various UG/PG programmes. Candidates who are interested to get entrance in this university they must fill KUPGCET Application Form through proper channels. Candidates can get the complete details of Kakatiya University Admissions 2017 by go through this page.
The Kakatiya University offers various courses at undergraduate and post graduate level and also conducts the entrance exam as per the requirement of course to provide admission to deserving students. Eager candidates can fill the Kakatiya University Application form for the suitable course after getting the complete information related to Kakatiya University Admission Notification which is provided on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Kakatiya University Admissions
The university offers different UG/ PG courses in the following streams:
- Commerce and Business Management
- Social Sciences
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Students who are seeking for the admission in Master Degree Programme or PG Diploma Course, they should possess a Bachelor Degree in the concerned stream form a reputed university or institution.
- Aspirants applying for undergraduate program must have passed intermediate from a recognized board.
- And to get admission in PHD programmes aspirants should have done a post graduate degree in respective field from a recognized university / Institute.
Admission will be intimated on the basis of Marks/ Rank Card obtained in KUPGCET-2017 examination or on direct merit basis as per the course.
Read Here: How to Get a Free College Education
Availability Of Form:
- Application form along with Information Brochure can be obtained tentatively from Directorate of Admissions, Kakatiya University, Warangal on cash payment or by submitting a crossed Demand Draft drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favour of ‘The Registrar, KUCET A/c’ payable at S.B.H., Kakatiya University Branch (2262), Warangal.
- Candidates can also obtain application(s) by post by sending the required Demand Draft, along with a self-addressed envelope (35 x 25 cm) duly affixing Rs.50/- (Expected) postage stamps..
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
How to Apply for KU Admissions?
Candidates can apply for desirable course by following the below stated steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of university i.e. www.kakatiya.ac.in.
- Go to the “Notification/ Circulars” section on the home page.
- Select the appropriate link of admission in your suitable course.
- Read the complete admission notification carefully.
- After that, get the admission form through the above stated method.
- Now, fill the form with correct details and affix your recent passport size photograph on the given space.
- Attach the copies of requisite document with filled in form.
- At last, submit it to the below stated address latest by the closing date.
To the Director,
Directorate of Admissions,
Kakatiya University, Warangal-506009
Andhra Pradesh, India
Read Also: Ways to Get Money for College Fee
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Last date for receipt of filled-in applications: In the month of April 2017
- Tentative date of commencement of Entrance Tests from: In the month of May 2017
Applicants may check Official Link for getting more details about Kakatiya University Admissions 2017. Candidates stay connected with us to get updated details. You can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D to get timely updates of Kakatiya University Admissions.