Kannur University Recruitment
Kannur University has unfolded a job advertisement in concern of Kannur University Recruitment 2016. Organization invites dedicated and dynamic candidates for engagement of various job vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Kannur University jobs by filling application form on or before the end date.
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|Last Date to apply||One month from the date of Notification|
For more details related to Kannur University Recruitment 2016 such as qualification required, experience, age limit, pay scale, selection procedure, how to apply etc you may go through below stated section which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com for your easiness.
Post Name: Assistant Professor
|Department Name||No. of Posts|
|Mass Communication & Journalism||01|
|Biotechnology & Microbiology||01|
Job fighters who wish to apply should possess:
- Qualification As per UGC norms.
- MBA/ M.Com (Finance) Degree.
- Candidate must have studied Operation Research, Mathematical Economics & Econometrics as core paper in P.G level.
- Applicants should possess specialization in Microbiology.
- Contenders’ age should be below 40 years as on 01/01/2016
- Relaxation in Upper age will be given to candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC and other categories, as per Government rules.
- General and OBC category are required to pay an amount of Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST have to deposit an application fee of Rs.500/-
Mode of payment:
- Candidates can deposit an application fee through Pay-in-Slip from the branches of SBT also.
- Contenders can also deposit fee through DD in favour of the Finance Officer, Kannur University, payable at State Bank of Travancore, Kannur University Thavakkara Branch, Kannur
How to apply for Kannur University Recruitment
- Job hunters who are willing to grab this job prospects they may download Prescribed Application form from official site i.e. www.kannuruniversity.ac.in
- Fill and application form very carefully with all important details and attach attested copies of the certificates proving age, qualifications, community, Non-Creamy layer Certificate, teaching experience/research experience, experience of guiding research at doctoral level, Ph.Ds produced, published works/papers, attendance in seminars, etc., along with the Original Chalan receipt/DD and forward to the below framed address
Kannur University, Thavakkara, Civil Station (P.O),
Kannur-2, Pin- 670002
Important dates to keep In Mind:
Last date of receipt of application: One month from the date of Notification.
Applicants must check Official Notice to get more details about Kannur University Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|