Kanpur University Syllabus 2019 B.Ed/LLB/MA/M.Com/B.Tech/B.Pharm PDF
Kanpur University Syllabus
If you are going to appear in 2019 examination for B.Ed/ LLB/ MA/ M.Com/ B.Tech/ B.Pharm and further courses under Kanpur University then prepare for exams as per Kanpur University Syllabus, available on this page in PDF file.
Kanpur University Exam Syllabus
For better preparation of exams, students can take some help from the Kanpur University previous year question papers and models. Questions available in models have more chances to be asked in the exams. Here check out the PDF files of Syllabus, download and prepare for exams as according to it:
|Kanpur University Syllabus for LLB||Hit Here|
|Kanpur University Syllabus for B.Ed||Hit Here|
|Kanpur University B.Com Syllabus||Hit Here|
|Kanpur University M.Ed Syllabus||Hit Here|
|University of Kanpur Syllabus for B.A||Hit Here|
|Kanpur University Exam Syllabus for MBA||Hit Here|
Kanpur University Syllabus
Kanpur University Syllabus for B.Com:
|Paper I- Business Communication|
- Introducing Business Communication
- Basic forms of communicating
- Communication models and processes
- Effective communication
- Theories of communication
- Audience analysis
- Self-Development and Communication
Development of positive personal
- SWOT analysis
- Vote’s model of interdependence
- Whole communication
- Corporate Communication
- Formal and informal communication networks
- Miscommunication (Barriers)
- Improving communication
- Principles of Effective Communication
- Writing Skills
- Planning business messages
- Rewriting and editing
- The first draft
- Reconstructing the final draft
- Business letters and memo formats
- Appearance request letters
- Good news and bad news letter’s
- Persuasive letters
- Sales letters
- Collection letters
- Office memorandum
|Unit VIReport Writing:|
- Introduction to a proposal
- short report and formal report
- report preparation
- Oral Presentation:
- Principles of oral presentation
- factors affecting presentation
- sales presentation
- training presentation
- conducting surveys
- speeches to motivate
- effective presentation skills
- Non-Verbal Aspects to Communicating
- Body language: Kinesics, Proxemics, Para
- Effective listening: Principles of effective
- Listening; Factors affecting listening
exercises; Oral, written, and video sessions.
- Interviewing Skills: Appearing in interviews;
conducting interviews; Writing resume and
letter of application.
- Modern Forms of Communicating: Fax; E-mail:
Video conferencing etc.
- International Communication: Cultural
sensitiveness and cultural context. Writing
and presenting in international situations;
Inter-cultural factors in interactions; Adapting
to global business.
|Paper II- Business Statistics|
|Unit IIntroductory: |
- Importance and Limitations of Statistics
|Unit IIStatistically Envestigation:|
- Planning of statistical investigation
- census and sampling methods
Collection of Collection of primary
and Secondary data
- Statistical errors and approximation
- classification and Tabulation of data
- Frequency distribution
- Diagrammatic And Graphic Presentation:
- One Dimensional
- Two dimensional Diagrams Histogram
- Frequency polygon
- Frequency curve and Ogive curves
- Graphs and Natural and semi-Logarithmic
scales Graphic location of mode Median
- Statistical Average:
- geometric and Harmonic means
- Mode Median
- Qualities and percentiles
- Simple and weighted averages
- Uses and Limitations of different
|Unit VDispersion And Skewness:|
- Range, Quartile deviation
- mean Deviation and their
- Standards deviation
- coefficient of variation
- Skewness and its coefficients
|Unit VICorrelation: |
- Kari person’s coefficient of correlation
- Probable Error and interpretation of
coefficient of correlation
- Rank Difference Method and Concurrent
- Linear Regression
|Unit VIIInterpolation & Extrapolation or Forecasting:|
- Newton’s Advance difference
- Lagranges Formula
- Parabolic Curve Method
- Binomial Expansion Method
- Theory of Probability (Simple Problems)
|Unit VIIIIndex Numbers: |
- Utility of index numbers
- Problems in the construction of index numbers
- simple and weighted index number
- Base shifting fisher’s ideal index
number and tests of Reversibility.
|Unit IXIndian Statistic:|
- Census Price
- Agriculture and industrial statistics
Kanpur University Syllabus for B.A/ B.Sc /B.Com PART I
|Paper I- Marketing Communication|
- Nature and Importance of communication, Types of Communication, Features and objectives of Communication.
- Communication Process, Elements of the Communication Process, Application of the
- Communication process in Marketing, Steps to develop effective Marketing Communication.
- Marketing Concepts and Evolution (Exchange, Production, Product, Selling and Marketing), Difference between Marketing and Selling, Marketing as a Social process, Entities of Marketing, Marketing Myopia, Features and Importance of Marketing and Internet Marketing.
- Jerome McCarthy’s 4 Ps of Marketing Mix
- Product- Product Mix, Types of Product, Product Line, New Product Development, Product Life Cycle, Branding and Packaging.
- Price – Pricing policies, Methods of Pricing and Pricing Decisions.
- Place – Types of Channel, Channel decisions, Transportations, Warehousing & Inventory.
- Promotions – Promotion Mix, Promotion decisions, Difference between different elements of Promotion mix and their relative importance.
- Market Segmentation bases: Geographic, Demographic and Psychographic, Segmentation Strategy (Differentiated Vs Undifferentiated) , Developing a segmentation Strategy.
- Product Positioning: Strategies and Approaches, Positioning Errors (under Positioning, Over Positioning and Confused Positioning), Repositioning.
- Marketing Research Process.
- Integrated marketing Communication: the target audience, determining objectives, designing the message, Selecting Communication Channel, Establishing budget, Promotional Tools, Factors in setting the Marketing Communication Mix and Measuring Results.
|PAPER II- ADVERTISING I|
- Definition, Importance and Functions of Advertising.
- Importance of Advertising in Modern Marketing, Role of Advertising in the National Economy.
- Types of Advertising: Commercial, Non-commercial, Primary demand and Selective Demand, Classified and Display advertising, Comparative advertising , Co-operative advertising.
- PACT and DAGMAR Approaches
- Setting of Advertising Objectives.
- Advertising Appeals.
- Advertising message: Preparing an affective advertising Copy: Elements of a Print Copy: Headlines illustration, body copy, slogan, logo, seal, role of colour. Elements of Broadcast copy.
- Advertising Budget: Affordable Method, Per unit Method, Percentage Method, Competitive parity and Task objective Method. Importance of Budgeting.
Important Links related to Kanpur University
Kanpur University Exam Syllabus 2019
Students can get the entire syllabus of exam as we have provided Kanpur University Syllabus for under graduation and post-graduation courses on this web page. You can download the subject wise Kanpur University Syllabus PDF by hitting the given links.
Students can go through the direct links to download their syllabus or they can also go through the official portal to download the Kanpur University Syllabus 2019 for respective course.
You can Follow us on Facebook and Google+ for more latest updated as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On