Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card
To participate in Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam, candidate is required to download Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card. All those aspirants who qualified in online test which was held on 19-02-2017, they may undergo through the Interview Round. As Karnataka Bank Limited, is conducting Interview till 26.05.2017, so before going for it you need to get Karnataka Bank Clerk Interview Call Letter. Aspirant can download Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017, through online mode by following the instructions mentioned below.
Highlights of the Page:
Candidates can download Karnataka Bank Hall Ticket by entering their Registration No, Roll no, Date of Birth (DOB) and password. Participants, who are going to appear in the Interview, are required to bring Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2017- 2018 as it is mandatory document. We the team member of recruitmentresult.com has provided the other necessary details like exam dates, direct link etc here on this page. So, please have a look…
How to download Karnataka Bank Exam Admit Card?
Those who are going to appear in Karnataka Bank exam for clerk recruitment, they can download the Karnataka Bank call letter by following the steps which are mentioned below:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of Karnataka Bank Limited that is www.karnatakabank.com
- Now you are required to hit on “careers” tab which is located on the at the top of page.
- On the next page, various link will shown related to “RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS”.
- You need to press “Interview Call Letter Download. Press here” link.
- Then you will be directed to the next page, where you have to fill the correct details like, Registration No, Roll no, Date of Birth (DD-MM-YY) and password as given in the below text boxes.
- After entering the details you need to press on “Login” button.
- Now your hall ticket will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- You have to Download it and take print out of it
- At last, bring it at the time of examination.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card
On 18th February 1924, Karnataka Bank Limited was constituted at Mangaluru, which is a coastal town of Dakshina Kannada district in the State of Karnataka. This bank provides a Financial Services and Major Banking within this state and also it is considered as a leading ‘A’ Class Scheduled Commercial Bank in India. Various recruitment examinations are being conducted by this organization ever year and numerous of participants appear in these KBL exams to clutch job in banking sector.
Official Link-> Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017
Information that are furnished in KBL Admit Card:
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Photograph and Signature
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Centres for Examination:
Check Here: Bank Exam Model Papers
Essential Document To Carry For The Examination:
Participants need to bring these essential documents along with original and photocopies at the time of exam-
- Driving license
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Any other identity proof or any other documents mentioned on the admit card.
Date of Examination – till 26.05.2017
You must download Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017–2018, by visiting Official link stated above.
If candidate will have queries or problems related to this page, then they may ask by writting it in comment box; we’ll try to solve your problem as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Karnataka Bank Result||Karnataka Bank Recruitment|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Upcoming Bank Exams|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|