Karnataka Bank Recruitment
An online notification has been circulated as Karnataka Bank Recruitment by the Karnataka Bank, one of the premiers Private Sector Bank. The organization invites applications from skilled and dynamic candidate for filling up the Clerk Vacancies. All the interested Job Finders must apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017 through Online Process.
This is a great opportunities for all those who are eagerly want to work in private banks. Keen aspirant must submit their online application form on or before 21st December, 2016. Job seekers who are interested and willing to apply must read the details of vacancy in Karnataka Bank given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Karnataka Bank Recruitment
|Organization Name||Karnataka Bank|
|Last Date To Apply Online Application||21st December 2016|
Karnataka Bank Recruitment: Official Notification
What is Qualification Requirement?
- Candidates must be a Graduate Degree holder in arts, commerce, science, computer application, business administration and business management with minimum of 50% marks/equivalent grade from recognized University or Institute.
- Also, applying ones should be graduates as on 01-12-2016.
Check Here: Eligibility for Bank Jobs
Salary Details for Karnataka Bank Jobs:
The corporation will pay a good and satisfying pay scale to the candidates recruited for the Clerk job that is Rs. 23,500 per month offered by reputed organization.
Is there any Age Limitation?
- Minimum age of contenders should be 18 years and maximum is 26 years for Karnataka Bank Vacancy.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-12-1990 and not later than 01-12-1998 (both days inclusive).
- Relaxation in age will be applicable up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Procedure for Jobs in Karnataka Bank:
The initial selection of candidates for Karnataka Bank clerk notification will be done based on their applications and online test. Candidates shortlisted may be called to appear for personal interview.
Preparation Tips for Bank Exam:
How much Application Fee have to pay?
- For Unreserved: Rs 600/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs 500/-
- Payment of fee will be paid by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
Process to fill Karnataka Bank online application form:
- Job seekers can apply online by visiting to the Official Site of bank that is karnatakabank.com
- Thereafter, select ‘Careers’ tab from the top of the home page.
- Hit on “RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS” tab on the appeared page.
- After that read all the details and select “apply online” tab available at page.
- Then candidates are required to fill Online Application Form.
- Enter the details asked in required columns; upload all your relevant documents, recent passport size photograph and digital signature.
- After completing all the details, go for the ‘Submit’ Button for the final submission of form.
Read More: Procedure to download Online Form
- Starting date to Apply Online application form: 1st December, 2016
- Last date to Apply Online application form: 21st December, 2016
To apply online directly, please visit Official Notification which is provided on this web page.
You can subscribe our free e-mail services to obtain latest details about Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017 directly in to your mail box. Job Seekers may also join us on Facebook or Google+
If you have any query, you may leave a comment in the comment box, our team will reply to you comment as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||Private Bank Jobs|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Placement Papers||Bank Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Coaching Institutes|