Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2014
Karnataka Bank has propagated a latest notification as Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2014 and offers various posts for dynamic and young personalities as Officers (Scale-I). Willing job seekers may apply by submitting the online application form on or before the closing date that is stated below.
|Name of post||Officers (Scale-I)|
|Last date to apply||7th November 2014|
You can get further info about the post name, no of post, qualification and how to apply etc in regard of the advertisement Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2014, which is provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants should possessed Post Graduates in any discipline (Excluding PG Diplomas) or Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Law as on 01-10-2014 from any recognized University.
- Applicant’s age should be resided between the ranges of 21 to 28 years as on 01-10-2014. Relaxation in age will be applicable up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-10-1986 and not later than 01-10-1993 (both days inclusive).
- For SC/ ST: Rs 600/-
- For all others: Rs 500/-
Applicants have to pay the fee through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection of the participants will be made on the basis of performance in Online Test and Interview.
Selected candidates will get the Salary of Rs. 34,000/- per month.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of Karnataka Bank, which is www.karnatakabank.com.
- Then press on the link of ‘Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I)’ on the home page of the site.
- Now go to the Online Registration tab to fill the online form.
- If you are already registered user then log in by entering the registration number and password.
- If you are new user then register yourself through the link of ‘New Registration’.
- Then fill the form correctly and upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Make the Fee Payment and take the printout of filled form for future use.
|Last Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment||07th Nov 2014|
|End Date for Editing Application Details||07th Nov 2014|
|Last Date for Printing the Application||21st Nov 2014|
|Online Test will be held in||December 2014 (Tentatively)|
Note: For more details must check the Official Link.