Karnataka Bank Recruitment
Karnataka Bank offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Probationary Officers. Applications are invited against Karnataka Bank Recruitment from dedicated and hard working candidates.
You can now apply for Karnataka Bank Probationary Officers Jobs before the last date that is 20-03-2018. Those who are looking for eligibility, selection, Fees Payment Date and other details of Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018 they can scroll down this page.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Fees Payment Date!!!
Application Fees can be paid from 16-05-2018 to 21-05-2018. Candidates who have made successful payment of application fees are eligible for appearing in online examination scheduled to be held on 12-06-2018 at Bengaluru.
How to Pay Application Fee? Check Here
Candidates who want to know more in regards with Karnataka Bank 2018 Recruitment, they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment
|Bank name||Karnataka Bank|
|Post name||Probationary Officers|
|Last Date to Send Applications against|
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment
|Application fees can be paid from||16-05-2018 to 21-05-2018|
Karnataka Bank Vacancy Details:
- Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs)
- Chartered Accountants
- Law Officers
- Relationship Managers
Find- Govt Jobs In Karnataka
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Jobs:
Age of the candidates applying for Karnataka Bank Vacancies shall not more than 28 years as per the norms of the organization. Age Relaxation to SC/ST candidates will be 05 years as per the rules of Government of India against Karnataka Bank Vacancy.
|Post name||Qualification Requirement|
|Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs)||Graduates/Post-Graduates in Agricultural Science, Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing from UGC recognized universities|
|Chartered Accountants||First Class Graduates (from UGC recognized universities) with CA. Those who have completed Inter & pursuing CA may also apply|
|Law Officers||First Class Law Graduates (from UGC recognized universities) with minimum 3 years’ experience (Practice) in handling court cases.|
|Relationship Managers||First Class Graduates with MBA-Marketing (under regular stream) from UGC recognized universities against Karnataka Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment.|
Check Here: Eligibility for Bank Jobs
Candidates who will be selected for Karnataka Bank Probationary Officers Vacancies shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization against Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection. Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test scheduled at Bengaluru/Mangaluru against Karnataka Bank Advertisement.
Preparation Tips for Bank Exam:
Steps to apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018:
To fill and send Karnataka Bank Application Form, you have to follow the below mentioned step by step procedure:
- Initially you have to visit the official website of Karnataka Bank that is karnatakabank.com
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Careers tab available in various links at the bottom of the home page
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- Then hit on “RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS(SCALE-I) (Category: Agriculture / Chartered Accountants / Law Officers / Relationship Managers)” link
- After that on reaching new page tap to Check Eligibility Criteria option against Karnataka Bank Notification.
- Then read the eligibility details carefully in Karnataka Bank Recruitment Advertisement
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit Application Form option and take hard copy of it
- After that fill the required details in Karnataka Bank Recruitment Application Form
- Also attach Xerox of relevant documents and your recent passport size photograph
- Then enclose Karnataka Bank Application Form in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for…”
- At last send it at below stated postal address before the last date.
Get Here>> Karnataka Bank Recruitment Notification
The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR),
Karnataka Bank Limited, Head Office,
Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru-575002
- Last date to send applications through post: 20-03-2018
- Application Fee can be paid from: 16-05-2018 to 21-05-2018
- Date of Online exam: 12-06-2018 at Bengaluru
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018. Bookmark this web page or like this page on social networking sites to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||Private Bank Jobs|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Placement Papers||Bank Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Karnataka Bank Result||Karnataka Current Affairs|