Karnataka CET Answer Key
Karnataka Examinations Authority will conduct CET-2019 on 29-04-2019 and 30-04-2019 and the Kannada Language Test on 01-05-2019 . Appearing candidates can check Karnataka CET Answer Key for Set A/B/C/D 3-4 days after the examination.
Two types of Karnataka CET Solution Keys will release. The candidates first get the unofficial Karnataka CET Answer Key 2019 which is released by the various Coaching Institutes and then KEA releases the official KCET answer key 2019 at its website.
|Name of the Conducting Body||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
|Official Websites to Check KCET Set Answer Key||kea.kar.nic.in|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2019|
|KEA CET Examination Dates||29-04-2019 and 30-04-2019|
|Kannada Language Test||01-05-2019|
|KCET Answer Key Announcement Date||3-4 days after the examination|
How To Download KCET Official Answer Key 2019?
The candidates can download the Karnataka CET answer key 2019 by following the instructions as given below:
- First of all, interested candidates have to visit official website of Karnataka examination authority that is kea.kar.nic.in.
- Select “KEA” from the home page.
- Hit on link of “Karnataka CET Provisional Answer Keys” which is available on the home page of Karnataka examination authority.
- On that page, each subject provisional KCET Answer Sheet will be given on the page.
- Hit on Mathematics examination answer key for analyze your performance.
- Tap the appropriate link for download Karnataka CET OMR Answer Sheet.
- Now, go with your answers which ever matches with to your answers.
- At the last, take the print out copy of Provisional Answer Key Of KCET 2019 for future use.
Read Also: How To Download Answer Key?
Karnataka CET Answer Key
Format of KCET 2019 Mathematics Answer Key
The KCET Solution Keys will be a file, which will contain solutions to the questions asked in the exam. It will not be available offline. Candidates may use KCET Answer Key for Mathematics to estimate their score in the subject paper.
The Karnataka Common Entrance Engineering Test answer key will be released for all the sets of the questions paper of Mathematics. In all, there are 16 sets for each question paper.
Check These KCET Related Links:
|KCET Application Form||Get Details|
|Karnataka CET Syllabus||Get Details|
|KCET Option Entry||Get Details|
|Karnataka CET Result||Get Details|
|Karnataka CET 2019 Model Question Papers||Get Details|
|KCET Counselling||Get Details|
|KCET Rank Predictor||Get Details|
|KCET Admit Card||Get Details|
|KEA CET- 2019 Revised Time Table||Download Here|
|KEA Official Website||Press Here|
How to Check KCET Answer Key 2019 ?
To download the answer key of KCET Mathematics Paper candidates can use the links on this page. While downloading the key, the candidates will have to make sure that they are downloading it for the correct subject and subject code.
How To Submit Objection In the Karnataka CET 2019 Answer Key?
If the candidates/parents/lecturers find any objections in the provisional answer key for KCET 2019, then they can submit their objections in the following way:
- The objection must be submitted to the “Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore” on or before the scheduled date either in person or by Speed Post or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The candidates will have to submit the objections along with all the supporting documents/ Justifications.
Check Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
How To Check Marks Using Karnataka CET Mathematics Solution Keys?
The conducting authority released the answer key for an entrance exam so that you can calculate your probable score. Since the results are available a bit late, the answer key comes as a rescue to you.
You need to calculate marks as per the marking scheme given by KEA. Follow the points given below to calculate marks using the KCET Answer Key.
- For every correct answer, add 01 mark.
- Since there is no negative marking, so you don’t need to deduct any marks for an incorrect answer.
- In case if you chose multiple answers for a single question, do not add or deduct any marks, even if one of the answers happens to be correct.
Unofficial Karnataka Common Entrance Test answer key for Mathematics is available as soon as the exam is over, whereas, the official key will be available a day or two later the exam has been held.
Know Here: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
Candidates who are seeking for further details of Karnataka CET Answer Key 2019, they will get it from below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Students can download their Karnataka CET Answer Key 2019 from this Official Link. For further latest updates regarding Karnataka CET Results or KCET Solution Sheet, candidates have to visit on our web page.
For getting more updates relevant to entrance exam and boards, candidates can like our page on face book or follow us on twitter or on our web page. For queries, candidates can ask in comment box which is given below. our advisers will answer your queries soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Engineering Exam Calendar||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||UGC Approved University List|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|