Karnataka Forest Department Admit Card
Karnataka Forest Department Admit Card is available soon for Forest Guard and Deputy Range Forest Officer Post. Aspirants who are waiting for KFD Forest Guard/DRFO Hall Ticket they can go through this complete page.
Candidates are suggested to bring their Karnataka Forest Department Hall ticket 2019 along with them at the time of examination. As the Hall ticket is the important document as well as evidence without it candidates are not permitted to enter in examination hall.
Karnataka Forest Department Admit Card
Procedure to Download Karnataka Forest Department Admit Card:
Aspirants who find trouble in downloading Karnataka Forest Department Guard/DRFO Admit Card, they can follow the below mentioned step by step procedure:
- First of all aspirants need to visit the official website of the Karnataka Forest Department that is “www.aranya.gov.in”.
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to hit the suitable “recruitments” link mentioned in the mid of the homepage
- Now on reaching new page hit on “Download KFD Forest Guard/DRFO Hall Ticket”
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, you just have to enter the registration number and date of Birth in the space provided for Download the KFD admit card
- Within few seconds your KFD Hall Ticket will get appeared on your screen, you just have to check the every details
- At last download it and take hard copy of it for further usage.
|Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment||Check Here|
|Karnataka Forest Department Syllabus||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
What Karnataka Forest Department Hall Ticket contains?
- Name of the candidates
- The registration number of the candidates
- Their Roll Number
- Name of the test Venue
- Address of the test venue
- Timing of the Test
- Date of Examination
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
Aspirants need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Scheme of Examination
Following is the scheme through which the examination will be held… please have a look…
#1 Aptitude Test
- This test holds 100 Objective Type/Multiple Choice Questions.
- One Question carries One Mark i.e. 100 Questions = 100 Marks.
- Four/five options are containing in all the Questions in Aptitude Test, you need to tick the Correct Answer.
- There is only One Paper in Aptitude Test.
- Time Duration: 2 Hours.
- Numerical Ability – 30 marks
- Verbal and Non verbal Ability – 15 marks
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning – 20 marks
- Statistics – 15 marks
- Science Aptitude – 20 marks
START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
#2 General Knowledge Test
- The General Knowledge Test contains only One Paper.
- The Exam Paper has 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of 100 Marks.
- All the 100 Questions are necessary to attempt.
- Time Duration is 2 Hours Only.
- Current Events – 30 marks
- History of India – 20 marks
- Indian and World Geography – 15 marks
- Indian Polity – 10 marks
- Indian Economy – 10 marks
- General Science – 15 marks
Do you know?
Karnataka Forest Department was founded in 11th January 1864. Their basic aim is to Plan, Execute, Coordinate and Monitor the accomplishment of Forestry and Wildlife programmes. Its main purpose is Protection, Conservation and Consolidation of Forests through effective completion of laws and regulations.
Every year, KFD conducts examination for the recruitment of skilled and proficient candidates for different positions in department. To check the ability of the aspirants, written test will be taken.
Those candidates who want to participate in KPD Exams for the vacant positions they must download their admit card for the entry and verification.
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
This is what you need to carry with Karnataka Forest Department Admit Card
The candidates need to bring Karnataka Forest Department Admit Card 2019 along with important documents like passport size photo and identity card. Without these documents candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall.
Candidates are advised to comprehend complete details for getting the Karnataka Forest Department Admit Card that is customized on this web page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Candidates may download their admit card through above stated Official Link directly. Aspirants can get latest information in concern of Karnataka Forest Department Admit Card 2019 by bookmarking this page using CTRL+D.
Aspirants can comment in comment box, if you have any problem. Our expert’s members will try to solve your query as soon as they can. You may also follow us on Face book and Google plus to collect other information about this concern.
Have a look on below links
|Avoid Sleeping While Studying||Online Quiz for Competitive Exams|
|Karnataka Current Affairs||How to Solve Objective Type Questions|
|Aptitude Questions & Answers||Latest Current Affairs Updates|
|How To Find Online Study Material||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|