Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2019
For the appointment to 50 Forest Watcher Posts, online applications are invited for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can apply online for Karnataka Forest Department Forest Watcher Vacancies latest by 16-02-2019 /06-03-2019. For more info, check below…
|Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Notification (1)||Get Details|
|Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Notification (2)||Get Details|
|Karnataka Forest Department Official Website||Get Details|
|Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Links|
|Karnataka Forest Department Admit Card||Get Details|
|Karnataka Forest Department Syllabus||Get Details|
Karnataka Forest Department Notification 2019
- Name of the Organization: Karnataka Forest Development Corporation Limited (KFDCL)
- Category: Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment
- Post Name: Forest Watcher
- No. of Vacancies: 50 Posts
- Mode to Apply: Online
- Closing Date of Application: 16-02-2019 / 06-03-2019
- Official Website: www.kfdcl.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2019
Karnataka Forest Department Vacancy:
- Name of the Post: Forest Watcher
- of Vacancies: 50
Q.1 What qualification is essential to participate in Karnataka Forest Watcher Recruitment?
The candidate must have passed SSLC Examination or its equivalent from recognized board/ university or institute in order to apply for Karnataka Forest Department Forest Watcher Vacancy.
Get Here More: Jobs After 12th Class
Q.2 What is Prescribed Age Limit for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment?
The Age Limit prescribed for Karnataka Forest Development Corporation Limited (KFDCL) Recruitment is stated below:
- For 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B: 18 Years to 32 Years
- For SC / ST / CAT-I: 18 Years to 33 Years
- For General: 18 Years to 30 Years
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q.3 What will be the Pay Scale offered for Karnataka Forest Watcher Jobs?
- Candidates appointed to KFDCL Forest Watcher Posts will get salary of Rs.18600-32600/-
- Other allowances and benefits may also be offered as per the performance of individual.
Q.4 What is Application Fee for Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2019?
Applicants participating in Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment process are required to pay the following amount of application charges as applicable:
For Karnataka Forest Watcher Notification (1)
- SC/ST/Cat-I: Rs.50/- + Rs.20/-
- Other Categories: Rs.100/- + Rs.20/-
For Karnataka Forest Watcher Notification (2)
- For UR, 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B Candidates: Rs.230/-
- For SC / ST / CAT-I: Rs.130/-
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q.5 How to pay the Application Fee?
Candidates are required to pay application fee through online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking etc.
Q.6 What will be the selection process for KFD Forest Watcher Recruitment?
Selection for Karnataka Forest Department Jobs will be done on basis of following rounds:
Q.7 How to apply for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment?
Take help from the guidelines provided below in order to fill Karnataka Forest Department Online Form:
- Log on to official website that is www.kfdcl.kar.nic.in
- Press the ‘Recruitment’ tab available in the menu bar of the homepage.
- On this page, select “Online application for Plantation Watchers 2019” link.
- Further press the Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Notification link for latest KFD Forest Watcher Vacancies.
- The detailed Karnataka Forest Department Notification will appear on your screen.
- Go through the complete KFDCL Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can press towards “I Accept that I have gone through all the instructions”.
- If new User, press the “New Registration” tab given at the bottom of the webpage.
- If already registered then press “Already Registered” link.
- The Karnataka Forest Department Online Form will be opened in front of you.
- Fill Karnataka Forest Department Online Application Form 2019 carefully.
- Upload all required documents and certificates.
- Make the payment of fee.
- Finally, hit submit tab and take the hard copy of the application for Karnataka Forest Watcher Recruitment for future use.
Q.8 What is last Date to Submit Karnataka Forest Application Form?
Applicants can submit their application form for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment till 16-02-2019 for Notification 1 and till 06-03-2019 for Notification 2 while the Last Date to Pay Application Fees (Notification 2) is 07-03-2019.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment
You can apply for Karnataka Forest Department Watcher Recruitment 2019 here through this page. You need to first download the official KFDCL Recruitment Advertisement through the direct link given above. Further eligible aspirants can fill the Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Application Form till 16-02-2019 / 06-03-2019.
Contenders applying for Karnataka Forest Department Vacancies are also required to pay the prescribed application charges while submitting applications for KFD Recruitment. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date against Karnataka Forest Department Advertisement.
Find Here: Latest Jobs In Karnataka
Get the additional details of Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2019 by referring to the official website the link for which has been facilitated above in the page, You may like our page on face book or follow us on twitter to get more updates of Karnataka Forest Department Jobs.
Latest Recruitment On 05-02-2019