Karnataka Forest Department Syllabus
Candidates who are going to appear in the Karnataka Forest Department Forest Guard/DRFO Exam can get their Karnataka Forest Department Syllabus and Exam Pattern from this page. Here on this page we have provided all the details regarding the Exam Syllabus for Karnataka Forest Department. Even we have also stated some direct links so that candidates can get the whole course outline in just one hit. Aspirants who want to get their Karnataka Forest Department Syllabus 2018 easily are advised to go through this whole page now…
Highlights Of This Page:
Here in the below section of this page we have stated the Syllabus for Karnataka Forest Department 2018, the course outline consists of all major subjects that are mandatory to consider. Here in the below section of this page we are also giving the latest syllabus for Karnataka Forest Department exam, so that it will become easier for candidates to prepare better. There will be multiple choice questions in the Karnataka Forest Department 2018 exam and the topics are mentioned in the syllabus. Aspirants can also download syllabus in PDF format. In beneath section we have stated the direct link to download the Karnataka Forest Department Syllabus in PDF Form.
Karnataka Forest Department Syllabus
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POSTS OF DEPUTY RANGE FOREST OFFICER
SYLLABUS for B.Sc.(Forestry Graduates/ Graduates)
Time: Three Hours – Marks: 100
PART-A – 30 Marks
This part of the aptitude test shall measure the candidate’s comprehension, memory, reasoning, speed, and analysis, evaluation of facts, data, events and judgment. The question paper would be of thirty Objective Type questions divided into four sections.
|Numerical ability||10 marks|
|Verbal and non verbal ability||5 marks|
|Logical and analytical reasoning||10 marks|
Check Here: Aptitude Questions & Answers
Scope and coverage:
- Candidates Would Be Tested On Their Understanding Of Basic Arithmetic And Speed Of Calculation:,
- Number Systems,
- Profit And Loss,
- Simple And Compound Interest,
- Ratio And Proportion,
- Time And Work,
- Speed And Distance,
- Trigonometry ,
- Heights And Distances,
Verbal and non-verbal ability
- Letters And Words As Symbols,
- Analysis Relationship Between Groups Of Letters Or Words,
- Completing Series Or Order Of Letters Or Word Analogy,
- Finding Odd Man Out,
- Coding And Decoding Based On Illustrated Principles.
- Shapes And Patterns,
- Arranging Shapes Or Designs Into Associated Groups And
- Finding Out The Odd Man And Completing The Sequence
- Logical and analytical reasoning
- Application of logic and making judgments in given situations,
- General reasoning and determination of the validity of an inference from a statement based on some given parameters
Do You Know: How to Prepare for English
- Elementary Statistics Such As Mean, Median, Mode,
- Making Deductions From Pie And Bar Charts, Graphs, Figures And Tables
PART-B – 45 Mark
This part of the aptitude test shall measure the candidate’s fundamental understanding of Forestry subjects he has studied at graduation level. The question paper would be of forty five Objective Type questions.
PART – C – 25 Marks
This part of the aptitude test shall measure the candidate’s general awareness and shall consist of twenty five Objective Type questions divided into five sections.
|Current events||5 marks|
|History of India||5 marks|
|Indian and World geography||5 marks|
|Indian polity||5 marks|
|Indian Economy||5 marks|
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Scope and coverage:
- Significant National And International Events,
- Personalities (Both Indian And International) In News, Including Sports Events And Personalities
History of India
- Ancient, Medieval And
- Recent History Including The Indian National Movement, Its Social, Economic And Political Aspects Including The Nature And Character Of The 19th Century Resurgence,
- Growth Of Nationalism And Attainment Of Independence
- The Earth, Its Shape And Size,
- Latitudes And Longitudes,
- Ocean Currents And Tides,
- Atmosphere And Its Composition Including Physical, Social And
- Economic Geography Of India, Its Climate, Vegetation, Natural Resources, Location And
- Distribution Of Agricultural And Industrial Activities.
Must Check: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
- The Country’s Political System And Constitution Of India,
- Covering Broadly Its Frame Work, Main Features,
- Different Organs Of Government And Their Functioning At The Centre,
- State And Local Levels Including Panchayath Raj Institutions.
- Fundamental Rights,
- Fundamental Duties And Directive Principles Of State Policy,
- Functioning Of Indian Democracy And Elections
- Economic Developments In India,
- Basic Foundation Of The Economy,
- Features And Sectors Of Indian Economy,
- Process Of Planning And Five Year Plans,
- Markets And State Controls,
- Process Of Liberalization And Globalization,
- Inflation, Poverty And
Check Out: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
PART-B – 45 Marks (Syllabus For B.SC Graduates)
This part of the aptitude test shall measure the candidate’s fundamental understanding of Science subjects he has studied at graduation level. The question paper would be of forty five Objective Type questions.
Section-A: Fundamentals of pure sciences: viz. Physics and Chemistry and their application in day to day life. – B.Sc. Degree level”
Section-B: “Fundamentals of life sciences viz. Botany, Zoology and environment science and their application in day to day life. – B.Sc. Degree level”
- The candidates is to attempt one section only i.e., Section-A or Section-B.
- If the candidate attempts both the Section-A and B; partly or wholly; the maximum marks obtained in whichever section, only be taken into consideration for deciding the merit.
Get Here>>> Forest Guard Syllabus PDF
Here in the below section of this page we have given all the details regarding the syllabus for Karnataka Forest Department and now we are going to state the examination structure so that the aspirants who are preparing for examination can easily get an idea regarding the no of questions and pother factors.
Karnataka Forest Department Exam Pattern
|Subject||Marks||Level of question||Sections|
|Mathematics||40||2nd PUC/12th Standard level.||Mathematics|
|General Knowledge,||60||2nd PUC/12th Standard level.||Indian civilization,|
|Indian Independence movement,|
|Geography & Natural Resources|
|Science & Technology,|
|Art & Culture,|
- There will be multiple choice questions in the examination.
- Total no of marks will be 100
Get Here>> DRFO Syllabus PDF
We hope the information regarding Karnataka Forest Department Syllabus 2018 given by us will proved to be very helpful for you all in understanding the requirement and structure of examination. Candidates is you have any sort of ambiguous feeling regarding the information given then you can ask us by stating your comment in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Stay Awake All Night To Study|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Tips to Manage Stress||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|