Karnataka Health Department Recruitment 2014
- Karnataka Health Department has issued an advertisement as Karnataka Health Department Recruitment 2014 to recruit staff nurse and medical officer on various posts. Applicants with required qualification and experience may apply online and hard copy of it sends to concerned address.
- Candidates have to apply online before the last date 10 February, 2014.
- More information related to this post as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Pay Scale, How to apply and Important Dates are given below on this page by the team of Recruitmentresult.com:
Karnataka Health Department
|Post Name||Number of Posts||Pay Band in Rs.||Age Limit in years|
|Specialist District Medical Officer||05||60,000-70,000/-||50|
Job hunters must have Post Graduation/ Graduation/ Diploma/ 12th from a recognized Board and University in related field with adequate experience.
Applicants will be appointed on the merit basis.
How to Apply?
- Job seekers must visit official website which is www.web5.kar.nic.in/health_recruit.
- Download prescribed format of application form.
- Fill all the significant details and paste a recent passport size photograph.
- Aspirants have to send attested photocopies of educational and experience certificates along with the application form.
- Application envelope should super subscribe “Application for the post of———“.
- Send it to below mentioned address.
“The Project director (IDS),
Directorate of Health & F.W. Services,
Anand Rao Circle, Bangalore -560009”.
- Closing date of online applications: 10.02.2014
- End date of receipt of hard copy of applications: 14.02.2014
Job fighters can subscribe our free email section at Recruitmentresult.com for getting more details about Karnataka Health Department Recruitment 2014 in your mailbox.
Note: For more update information visit Official Notification.