Karnataka High Court Admit Card
High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka has released Karnataka High Court Admit Card for the Preliminary written Exam. The High Court of Karnataka is about to conduct recruitment exam on 04-05-2017 for filling up the Civil Judge vacancies. Candidates who were applied earlier and now looking for the Karnataka High Court Admit Card 2017 can download it from the below revealed direct link.
This page highlights:
Candidates who are going to appear in the exam can get their Karnataka High Court Hall Ticket from the official website via online mode by going behind all the essential steps that are stated below with the help of the application number and Date of birth. Other essential details about Karnataka High Court Exam call letter are well stated below on this page which is specified by the expertise team of recruitmentresult.com, so please have a look…
Procedure to download Karnataka High Court Admit Card:
- Candidates who want to download their admit card can easily get it by following the simplest steps which are given below:
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the court that is “karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in”.
- Press on the “Recruitment” option situated under the ‘Notification’ tab available in the menu bar of the homepage.
- Then strike on the “Notification No. CJRC 1/2017 for Recruitment of Candidates to the Post of Civil Judges” link of advertisement.
- Hit on the “To Download Admission card for the Preliminary Examination” link and then hit the “For Admission Card Press Here” link.
- Then fill the required details such as application number and Date of birth in the box and press on the “Generate” button.
- Your call letter will be generated on your screen.
- Lastly, candidates need to save the admit card and take a hard copy of same to carry in the examination hall.
Want To Know: How to Download Admit Card?
Karnataka High Court Admit Card
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam:
This exam is conducted for the vacant place of Civil Judge in the court. Candidates have to clear 3 stages to get the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge vacancies such as Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Viva Voce Test.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2017 – Prelims
|Written Test||A||Law I||100||Objective|
Get Karnataka High Court Admit Card: Press Here
KHC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2017 – Mains
|Written Test||I||Translation Paper||100|
|II||Law Paper I||100|
|III||Law Paper II||100|
|IV||Law Paper III||100|
Check Here: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 – Prelims
|Part A:||Transfer of Property Act, 1882|
|Code of Civil Procedure, 1908|
|Karnataka Rent Act, 1999|
|Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981|
|Indian Contract Act, 1872|
|Specific Relief Act, 1963|
|Part B||Code of Criminal Procedure|
|Indian Evidence Act|
|Indian Penal code|
|Part C||General Knowledge|
|History & Culture|
|Current Affairs – National & International|
|Science and Technology|
|Ecology and Environment|
|Test of Reasoning & Mental Ability|
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Job seekers get their Karnataka High Court Admit Card 2017 from the official link provided above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Karnataka High Court Results||High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Tips To Score Good Marks||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Health Hazards due to over Studying|