Karnataka High Court Results
High Court of Karnataka is going to release the Karnataka High Court Results for the Competitive Written Examination which was conducted on 4-04-2017. All those candidates who were appeared for District Judges through Direct Recruitment and are waiting for the Merit List their wait is over..!! Now they all can check their Karnataka High Court Results 2017 from this page by following the instructions stated below.
Short Look Of This Page
Candidates applied for civil Judges Recruitment can also download their cut off marks list from below given direct official link. The list of candidates qualified in Karnataka High Court exam is available in PDF format on official website. Candidates, whose name or roll number found in list must appear for further process.
How to download Karnataka High Court Result?
- Candidates who are searching for result can check it by following some easy steps mention in the below part of this page-
- Firstly open the official website of High Court of Karnataka that is karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- After that, go to the ‘notice board’ section which is given on the right side on the home page.
- Now you are required to select appropriate link relevant to Karnataka High Court Results from this section.
- Various notifications will arise on next page.
- You have to hit on “Notification with regard to Results of the Competitive Written Examination held on 12.11.2016” or “Press here to download the marks card for the unsuccessful candidates of Competitive Written Examination” link
- As press that link a PDF file of your merit list will display on computer screen.
- Now match your roll no and name with existing roll no./ name given in PDF.
- Candidates may take its print out for future process.
- Aspirants may follow above steps to download their score card or you can hit on below given direct links.
Read Now: How to Check Result Online?
Karnataka High Court Results
Want to know some Fact about Organization?
High court of Karnataka High Court is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka, which was established in 1881 at Bangalore. Every year huge numbers of aspirants applied for various posts. In the month of May 2017 organization conducted written test examination to fill the post of Civil Judges By The Direct Recruitment.
Check Now: High Court Recruitments Notification
Candidates who will qualify the Karnataka High Court Civil judge Preliminary Exam, they will go for next round which is mains exam. The candidates who will clear mains exam, they have to appear for computer test and then the organization will call shortlisted candidates for final interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of Karnataka.
You can download your Karnataka High Court Results 2017 directly through this Official Link. For getting latest information, you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus. You may also subscribe to our free mail services to get info in your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Karnataka High Court Admit Card||High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|