Karnataka High Court Syllabus
Candidates, who are going to participate for recruitment exam conducted by Karnataka High Court against District Judge post, must check out the Karnataka High Court Syllabus through this page. Job seekers who applied for KHC Exam should know the complete exam pattern and Karnataka High Court Syllabus 2018 for performing well in exam. Candidates must go through this page carefully to avoid any negligence in concern to District Judge Prelims/Main Exam pattern and may also download the exam pattern in PDF format as available on official website.
Willing aspirants must check Karnataka High Court District Judge Prelims/Main Exam Paper Pattern, Syllabus and other relevant details through this page that is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Karnataka High Court Syllabus
Karnataka HC District Judge Syllabus:
Here the detailed information regarding the Karnataka High Court Exam Syllabus have been placed covering the topics of questions asked in Karnataka HC District Judge Syllabus is Given Below.
- Civil Law
- Criminal Law
- General Knowledge (Test of Reasoning and Mental Aptitude)
Topics Covered Civil Law of Karnataka High Court Exam Syllabus
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Specific Relief Act, 1963
- Indian Constitution and
- Karnataka Rent Act, 1999
Karnataka High Cout Judge Exam Syllabus for Criminal Law
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Penal Code, 1860 and
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
Read Here: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
Karnataka HC District Judge Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Awards and Honors
- Indian Constitution
- Important Days
- Books and Authors
- Countries & Capitals etc
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Current Affairs – National & International
KHC Exam Syllabus for Reasoning
- Puzzle Test
- Alphabet Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Eligibility Test
- Theme Detection
- Direction Sense Test
- Situation Reaction Test
- Clocks & Calendars
- Series Completion
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Statement – Conclusions
- Statement – Arguments
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Mathematical Operations
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Inserting The Missing Character
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
Also Check: How to Prepare for Reasoning
Karnataka High Court Aptitude Syllabus
- Number Systems
- Decimals and Fraction
- Highest common Factor
- Lowest Common Multiple
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound interest
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions
- Miscellaneous etc
Karnataka High Court District Judge Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through the exam pattern that is clearly given below.
- Written Test will consist of two stages. One is Preliminary Exam, and the other is Main Exam.
- Preliminary Exam consists of objective type questions of 100 marks. The Total Time for this Exam is 1½ Hours.
- The Syllabi for this exam is of Three Parts.
- Part A: Civil Law
- Part B: Criminal Law
- Part C: General Knowledge
- Aspirants who qualified in the Preliminary Exam are eligible for Main Exam.
- Main Exam consists of Two Papers which are Civil Law and Criminal Law each of 3 Hours Time.
- After the Main Exam, the Viva Voice Test is conducted for 50 Marks.
Must Check: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
|Written Test||A||Civil Law||100 Marks||Objective|
(Test of Reasoning & Mental Ability)
|Written Test||A||Civil Law||150 Marks||Objective|
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Written Exam
All the latest info related to Karnataka High Court Syllabus 2018, will be frequently updated on our portal with more and more articles every week regarding relevant competitive exams for aspirants for their better preparation. Comment your doubts and queries if any in the comments section as given below.
Aspirants are requested to use free email service of our portal Recruitmentresult.com, for which you need to enter your email address in the subscription box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Karnataka High Court Admit Card||Karnataka High Court Results|
|High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment||Tips to Get Motivated for Everything|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Tips To Score Good Marks|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Maximize Your Score In Exam|