Karnataka Land Records Recruitment
New job openings by Government of Karnataka, Survey Settlement & Land Records titled as Karnataka Land Records Recruitment. 161 vacancies are available for the posts of Peon in the department of Karnataka Land Records. Those who are interested to grab Karnataka Land Records Job shall apply through online mode by visiting the official website of the organization. For rest of the details regarding Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017 candidate may scroll down this page.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Government of Karnataka, Survey Settlement & Land Records is inviting online applications from young individuals to fill the vacant post of Peon. Interested candidates can first ensure their eligibility for Karnataka Land Records Vacancies and then follow below stated steps before its closing date that is 15-10-2017. Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete details regarding Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2018 on below section of this page. So have a look…
Karnataka Land Records Recruitment
|Organization name||Government of Karnataka, Survey Settlement & Land Records|
|Number of vacancy||161|
|Last date to Apply||15-10-2017|
KLR Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
Candidates who are going to apply for Karnataka Land Records Peon Vacancy recruitment must passed SSLC/Matric/10th Standard or equivalent from recognized board or university.
Check Also: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
Minimum age of the applying candidates must be 18 years and maximum age of the candidates for the aspirants should not exceed 35 years as per the norms of the organization. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of the Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for Karnataka Land Records Peon recruitment must be able to receive Rs.9600/- -Rs.14550/- per month of salary as per the norms of the Government of Karnataka.
General category candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee and reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee.
Candidate will get selected through their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. So candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
You May Read This:
Steps to apply online for Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017:
Candidate should follow below stated steps to fill Karnataka Land Records Application Form:
- First and foremost step is to visit the official website of organization that is landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Online Application for bandh/Office Peon” link mention in the “News” section
- Now on reaching new page tap to link of “NOTIFICATION FOR HYDERABAD-KARNATAKA REGION GROUP-D POSTS”
- After that read the Karnataka Land Records Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then hit “Apply online” link and Fill Online Application Form in correct manner
- After that upload the scanned copy of relevant documents along with recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Now take preview of your application form
- At last tap to submit option and then take hard copy of it for further use.
Closing date to fill online application form: 15-10-2017
Check more details regarding Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017–2018 by tapping to this Official Link. Follow us on face book and Google plus also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|