Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment
In order to fill up vacant Posts of Group C and D, Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2019 Notification will be released soon. Those applicants who are looking for Job in Karnataka can grab this opportunity by applying against Karnataka Lokayukta Notification till last date. More details about eligibility, ಅಪ್ಲೈ ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ etc are given below.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಲೋಕಾಯುಕ್ತ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ- ಅಪ್ಲೈ ಆನ್ಲೈನ್!!!
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಿ ಮತ್ತು ಡಿ ಖಾಲಿ ಹುದ್ದೆಗಳನ್ನು ತುಂಬಲು ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಲೋಕಾಯುಕ್ತ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ 2019 ಪ್ರಕಟಣೆ ಶೀಘ್ರದಲ್ಲೇ ಬಿಡುಗಡೆಯಾಗಲಿದೆ. ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದಲ್ಲಿ ಜಾಬ್ಗಾಗಿ ಹುಡುಕುತ್ತಿರುವ ಅಭ್ಯರ್ಥಿಗಳು ಈ ದಿನಾಂಕವನ್ನು ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಲೋಕಾಯುಕ್ತ ಅಧಿಸೂಚನೆಗೆ ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಕೊನೆಯ ದಿನಾಂಕ ತನಕ ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಬಹುದು.
Highlights of Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2019:
- Name of Association: Karnataka Lokayukta, Government of Karnataka
- Posts Name: Group C and D
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Opening Date for Karnataka Lokayukta Apply Online: May 2019
- Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment Apply Online Last Date: June 2019
- Official Website: lokayukta.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment
Karnataka Lokayukta Vacancy Name:
Q1. Are You Eligible for Karnataka Lokayukta Group C / D Recruitment?
Contenders should possess SSLC, PUC or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institutions with good academic records for Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment Advertisement 2019.
Age of applicants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years as on the last date. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 (Five) years for SC / ST candidates in accordance with instructions or order issued by the Government.
Q2. What is Monthly Salary?
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Clerk||Rs.11600 to 21000/-|
|Dalayat||Rs.9600 to 14550/-|
|Typist||Rs.11600 to 21000/-|
|Steno||Rs.14550 to 26700/-|
Q3. What is Application Fee?
Applicants are required to pay fee of Rs. 300/-(For Steno) and those who want to applying for Dalayat Post need to submit Rs. 150/- while on the other hand the application charges for rest of positions are Rs. 250/- against Karnataka Lokayukta Advertisement.
Q4. What is Karnataka Lokayukta 2019 Recruitment Process?
- After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test / Personal Interview which will be conducted by selection panel of organization for Karnataka Lokayukta Vacancies.
- Those applicants who will qualify the Written Exam may appear for Personal Interview against Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment Notification.
|Get Details||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Interview Preparation Tips|
Q5. How to Fill Karnataka Lokayukta Online Application Form?
- First of all visit the official site that is lokayukta.kar.nic.in.
- On home page of official site select and hit “Hit here for New Recruitment for Group C and D – 2019” link and press on it.
- Then on next page again hit “GROUP ‘C’ AND ‘D’ NOTIFICATION” link.
- Select the “Apply Online” link according to post
- Fill Karnataka Lokayukta Online Form with all necessary information.
- Upload relevant documents / photo / signature along with application.
- Make payment of requisite application fee.
- At last check Karnataka Lokayukta Application Form at once and press on “Submit” button.
Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2019 Details:
Karnataka Lokayukta Group C Recruitment and Karnataka Lokayukta Group D Recruitment Notice will be released soon. Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online by filling the application form against Karnataka Lokayukta Jobs.
The Group C and D Post names are Clerk, Typist, Steno and Dalayat. So, applicants can apply for any post according to desirability. You need to follow the above provided steps to fill the Karnataka Lokayukta Online Application Form.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Jobs In Karnataka||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Clerk Recruitment||Employment News This Week Highlights|