Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment
A newest job advertisement has been broadcasted for Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment. Eligible and willing candidates are invited against 92 vacancies of Assistant Manager, Marketing Officer, Senior Chemist, Administrative Officer, Extension Officer and various other posts. So, applicants who find themselves eligible for said post may apply for Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016 by sending their KMF application form on or before the ending date.
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, Marketing Officer, Senior Chemist etc|
|Last date for receipt of application||30th March 2016|
For further information related to Karnataka Milk Federation Jobs such as post name, required qualification, salary detail, application fee detail, recruitment mode, steps to apply etc you can get complete detail through this page which is well provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Manager, Animal Husbandry
- Assistant Manager, MIS / Systems
- Assistant Manager, Engineering
- Assistant Manager, Marketing
- Technical Officer, Dairy Technology
- Marketing Officer
- Administrative Officer
- Senior Chemist
- Extension Officer
- Chemist Grade I
- Marketing Officers
- Marketing Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant Grade II
- Junior System Operator
- Marketing Assistant Grade II
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Assistant Grade II
- Purchase Assistant
- Professional Coordinator
- Junior Technician
- Boiler Attendant
- Laboratory Assistant
Candidates must have SSLC with I.T.I. Trade Certificate with first class Boiler Certificate/ P.U.C with Chemistry/ SSLC Ex-servicemen preferred/ Graduate degree in Science or Commerce or BBM/ B.Com/ B.B.A. or B.B.M. with computer knowledge and Tally knowledge/ graduate degree in any discipline / B. Sc/ M.Sc/ B.Tech in Chemistry or Microbiology/ Dairy Technology /Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation and MS Office knowledge/ L.L.B /M.B.A. in Marketing / B.E in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering / B.V.Sc with Animal Husbandry as a specialized subject from the repudiated institution/ university.
Job hunters who will be appointed for KMF vacancies will get the satisfied pay scale which will be given by the organization.
Application Fee Detail:
Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.250/- in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of Managing Director, Tumkur Milk Union Limited.
Recruitment Mode for kmfnandini.coop Jobs:
Interview will be conducted by the selection committee of Karnataka Milk Federation. So, the selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in interview.
How to Apply for Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment?
- First of all applicants require to log on official website of organization that is tumul.coop
- Then, hit “Recruitment” tab which is available at left side of the home page.
- Now, press related job link which you want to apply and read complete detail very carefully.
- After that, download the application form and fill it within proper manner.
- Application should be attached with photocopies of all essential documents and passport size photographs.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address within a given time period.
The Managing Director,
Tumkur Co-operative Milk Producers’ Societies’ Union Limited
Tumkur 572 107, Karnataka, India
Last date for receipt of application- 30th March 2016 by 5:00 PM
Aspirants can check Official Notification for other information related to Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|