Karnataka Post Office Recruitment
An employment notification has broadcasted concerning with Karnataka Post Office Recruitment. Organization is looking for self motivated and career oriented candidates for filling 26 vacancies of Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Postman, Mail guard and MTS Posts. Candidates who are interested and fulfill all below mentioned eligibility criteria they must apply against Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2015. For collecting latest updates related to Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2016 you need to stay connected with us through this page. Applicants can send application form as per the format, to apply against Karnataka Post Office Jobs, on or before the ending date of this vacancy notification.
|Name Of Position||PA/SA, Postman/ Mail Guard And MTS|
|No. of Vacancies||26|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||20th November 2015|
In the beneath segment of this page, we are providing you complete details regarding Karnataka Post Office Recruitment such as required qualification, age limit, mode of selection, how to apply etc. so, job hunters who have desire to apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment, must read the below provided information cautiously.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Post|
Required Qualification and Salary Package:
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary Package|
|Postal Assistant And Sorting Assistant||
||Rs.5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Of Rs.2,400/- Plus Admissible Allowances|
|Postman and Mail guard||Passed Matriculation from a recognized Board||Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay of Rs.2000/- plus admissible allowances|
|MTS||Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay of Rs.1800/- plus admissible allowances.|
|Post Name||Age (In Years)|
Important Notice: Upper Age Limit is Relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC & ST candidates.
- Contenders have to pay Rs 100/- as application fee and it should be deposited in any computerized Post Office in Karnataka Circle and submit original receipt along with application form.
- In case of job hunters residing outside Karnataka, they have to enclose an Indian Postal Order of Rs. 100/-, drawn in favour of Chief Postmaster General, Karnataka Circle, Bengaluru-560001.
Attention Please: Those contenders who are called for selection trials will have to pay an examination fee of Rs 400/-. Women /SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of exam fee.
Process of Selection for Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2015:
Applying job seekers will be selected on the basis of educational and sports qualification and marks secured in field trials and subject to fulfillment of other prescribed conditions.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates need to visit the official web portal that is www.indiapost.gov.in
- Then, select “Recruitment” option and hit on “Recruitment of Postal/Sorting Assistants, Postman/Mail Guard & MTS in Karnataka Postal Circle under Sports Quota” link.
- After that, read full information and download prescribed application form.
- Fill application form with all desired details as per the format and attach Xerox copies of entire testimonials and certificates related to your qualification, proof of age, caste certificate and other required documents with form.
- Envelope containing application must Be Superscripted As “Application for the Post of Postal/Sorting Assistant/ Postman / MTS in Karnataka Postal Circle under Sports Quota”.
- Applicants have to enclose self-addressed envelope, size 9” X 4’ duly affixing postage stamp of Rs.17/- for local candidates and Rs 40/- for outstation candidates along with application.
- At last, send complete application form along with all documents and fee though Registered / Speed post at the below stated address.
Chief Postmaster General (R & E Section) Karnataka Circle,
Palace Road Bengaluru-560001
Closing Date of Receipt of Application Form: 20th November 2015
Note: Job appliers may read further details about Karnataka Post Office Recruitment from Official Notification. You can bookmark this page, using control+D, for acquiring up-to-date information regarding Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On