Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2014
- Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2014 has been published by Karnataka Postal Circle for filling up various posts under Sports Quota. Before applying aspirants must read the complete notification and check their eligibility criteria.
- Willing and enthusiastic applicants may apply against this recruitment by sending their application in prescribed format on or before the closing date that is 28/07/2014.
- Detailed acknowledgement regarding this recruitment are well tuned below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of the Organization:
Karnataka Postal Circle
Name of the Post:
- Postal/Sorting Assistant
Total No. of Vacancies:
- Candidates who have completed 10th/12th from the recognized Board are eligible for these positions.
- Applicants also have studied Kannada language in Matriculation.
- The age limitation of job hunters should be in between 18-27 years as on 28/07/2014.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the Government norms.
Scale of Pay:
Job hunters will be paid Rs. 5200-20200/- along with different Grade Pay as per the applied post.
- All candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for the application fee should be paid in any Post office in Karnataka Circle.
- Job seekers who are residing outside of the Karnataka, they can pay Rs. 100/- through IPO in favour of “Chief Postmaster General, Karnataka Circle, Bangalore-560001”
Selection will be done on the basis of applicant’s Educational and Sports qualification.
- Contenders may fill the application form in the prescribed format which is available at the official website that is www.indiapost.gov.in
- Fill the application form as per the guidelines and duly filled application along with required documents must be enclosed in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the Post of Postal/Sorting Assistant/Postman/Mts in Karnataka Postal Circle under Sports Quota” must be reached at the given address.
Chief Postmaster General (R&E Section),
Karnataka Circle, Palace Road, Banagalore-560001
The last date for the receipt of the application is: 28/07/2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Candidates may visit the Official Notification for more details.