Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2015
A recruitment notification has been published as Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2015 to fill up Time Scale Driver Posts by Karnataka Postal Circle. Aspirants may apply by submitting the prescribed application form on or before the last date equipped below:
|Post name||Time Scale Driver|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form||15th January 2015|
You may get hold the whole information about Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2015 such as salary details and essential qualification etc, which is displayed below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
The aspirants should pass the 8th standard from recognized board or institutes and must have the valid driving licence.
Age Limits Details:
- Applicant’s age should be between 21-28 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category applicants as per the organization rules.
For the above declared post, contenders will be paid the salary of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1900 + admissible allowance.
|Category Name||Fee Details||How to Pay|
|General / OBC||Rs. 500/-||In Form of Demand Draft, in favour of Manager Mail Motor Service Bangalore.|
Contestants will select on the following basis:
- Literacy Test
- Driving Test (trade test)
How to Apply:
- Candidates who want to apply against Karnataka Post Office vacancies advertisement may send the prescribed application form
- Download the form the Official website that is www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Fill the form with all the desired details and attach the Xerox of the entire testimonial with fee details and photocopy of driving license i.e. attested by the gazeted officer.
- The application form will wrap by envelope and super scribed with the name “Application for the Post of Time Scale Driver”.
- After completion of application form, it must be sent to the address displayed below by speed post or registered post.
Mail Motor Service,
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 15th January 2015
Note: Job-appliers may read the detailed instruction from the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On