Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced latest job Notification regarding KPSC Recruitment for filling 249 vacant positions of Group A/B Jobs. Those who want to work with this organization can apply by submitting their KPSC application form through online mode.
Organization will choose the candidate on the basis of their performance in the written exam. Interested and eligible candidates should be ready for that! To know the more information about Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018, just go through this page.
Main Contents Of This Page:
Written exam will be conducted by Karnataka Public service commission. This is a Good Opportunity for Graduate/ Post graduate candidates! Interested candidates can apply for Karnataka PSC vacancies and grab this chance before it’s too late.
Candidates must remember the last date that is- 24-05-2018! The team of recruitmentresult.com is presenting complete details about Karnataka PSC 2018 Recruitment in the below section, let’s have a look…!!!!
Karnataka PSC Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts||294|
|Last Date of Applying|
Karnataka PSC Vacancy:
New Job Vacancies of the Karnataka PSC are mention below:
|Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|Taluk Devt Officer||44|
|Assistant District Manager||04|
|Kannada Language Lecturer||10|
Requirement for KPSC Recruitment 2018-19:
To apply for Karnataka PSC Group A/B Recruitment, candidates must have master’s Degree/ Graduation degree or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions with good academic record.
Karnataka PSC Age Limitations:
For Karnataka PSC 249 Recruitment, minimum age of appliers should be 18 years and maximum age criteria as shown below:
- General Merit: 35 Years
- SC/SC/ Cat – 1/ 2A/2B/3A3B: 38 Years
- Others: 40 Years
Download From Here: Karnataka PSC Recruitment Notification
Salary details for KPSC Recruitment:
Appointed Candidates for Karnataka PSC Group A/B Jobs will get a good amount of salary package that is Rs,. 22800 – 43200 pay scales after their engagement.
Application Fee For Karnataka PSC Jobs:
For KPSC 249 Recruitment, candidates have to pay following fee through online mode only (Net-banking, Debit/Credit Card).
- For General Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.600/-
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.300/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.50/-
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Selection process for KPSC Group A/B Recruitment will be based on the written/OMR test which is conducted by Karnataka Public service Commission.
Get Here Details Of: KPSC Syllabus
How to apply for Karnataka PSC Recruitment?
- First of all, you have to visit Official website that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Now, go to “For Applicants” section and select “Notifications>> GROUP A TECHNICAL AND GROUP B TECHNICAL AND NON TECHNICAL POSTS” link.
- Read entire details from Karnataka PSC Notification and hit the “Apply Online” link.
- Application form will be open on your screen, now fill up all the details.
- Then, upload your Recent Photo in JPG format and size should not be more than 30 kb.
- After that upload your scanned Signature in JPG format and maximum size should be 30 kb.
- Now, recheck your form and hit on submit Button.
- Your Karnataka PSC online Application Form will be submitted successfully. You can take a printout of filled form for future use.
Candidates should remember these dates:
- Last date of submitting the Application form is 24-05-2018
- End Date To Pay Application Fee Through Online Mode: 25-05-2018
Check Also: Latest PSC Jobs
Must check, the Official Link to get further related details about Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018-19, interested aspirants can also bookmark this page using ctrl + d key to download latest updates about KPSC Recruitment. You can also follow us on face book, twitter and on Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KPSC Result||Karnataka PSC Exam Calendar|
|KPSC Hall Ticket||KPSC Answer Key|
|PSC Exam Books||PSC Previous Years Question Papers|
|Latest Recruitment||Employment News This Week Highlights|