Karnataka PSC Recruitment
A recent advertisement issued by Karnataka Public Service Commission on 01-09-2017 regarding Karnataka PSC Recruitment. Through this notification, the organization invites skilled aspirants for 1058 vacant positions of First and Second Division Assistant. Job seekers who are interested in Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 first match their eligibility for the vacant post and then apply online through the official website. Candidates are required to fill online application form for Karnataka PSC jobs till the last date i.e. 07-10-2017.
Highlights of the page
The aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test/personal interview. Contenders are supposed to bring the photocopy of the application form at the time of test/interview. It is necessary for the interested job seekers to pay a fixed amount as application fee through e-payment. More details about Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018 are mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Post name||First/ Second Division Assistant|
Karnataka PSC Vacancy details:
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|First Division Assistant||507|
|Second Division Assistant||551|
The candidate who wants to apply for Karnataka PSC latest jobs must have done graduation from any recognized university and also one year computer course certificate obtained by any known institute of technology.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Interested aspirant should not be less than 18 years of age and the maximum age required for Karnataka job openings are 35 years. Some relaxation in the upper limit will be given to the reserved candidates as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
|Post name||Pay scale|
|First Division Assistant||Rs.14550-26700/-|
|Second Division Assistant||Rs.11600-21000/-|
Download PDF: Karnataka PSC 2017 Recruitment
Interested aspirants need to pay an amount in the form of application fee by using debit/credit card or through online mode. The fixed amount for all the candidates is Rs.300 but for reserved contenders the amount is Rs.150. The last date to pay the application pee is 09-10-2017.
The selection of the contender will be based on written test/personal interview round. Aspirants who perform well in written exam/interview will be selected for the vacant post. Candidates are required to bring all the necessary documents as well as their self attested copies with 2 passport size photographs at the time of interview/test.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for Karnataka PSC Recruitment:
- Job hunters first visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- The hit “Notification” tab which is given on the right side of the home page.
- Select “First Division Assistant/Second Division Assistant 2017” link and a PDF file will be available in front of you.
- Read all the details about the Karnataka recruitment there.
- Then select “Apply Online” option at the home page.
- Press on the suitable post, follow the given instructions and new contenders will hit on “New Registration” button.
- Enter your E-mail ID and Password then sign in.
- Fill the Karnataka online application form and select “Submit” button.
- Take a hard copy for the further use.
Check Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Last date to apply for KPSC Jobs: 07-10-2017.
- Last date to pay the fee is 09-10-2017.
Contenders can visit the Official Link to get more information about Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017-2018. If you want to ask something then you can write us in the given below comment box. For regular updates regarding recruitments and careers follow us on Facebook and Google plus.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment
Karnataka public service commission has released a vacancy notification titled as Karnataka PSC Recruitment. The organization is inviting online applications from young and enthusiastic candidates to fill the 1430 vacant post of Medical Officer. So if you are interested to grab Karnataka PSC jobs and want to apply for the same then you must ensure your eligibility criteria first. You can obtain more information regarding Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 by scrolling down this page.
This Page Includes:
Karnataka public service commission is seeking for eligible and captivated candidates to capture the vacant post and for this candidates can fill KPSC Application form by visiting the official web portal of organization that is kpsc.kar.nic.in and follow below provided steps before its closing date that is 11 -09-2017. Go through this complete page made by the team of recruitmentresult.com to acquire all the relevant details regarding Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment
|Organization name||Karnataka public service commission|
|Post name||Medical Officer|
|Number of vacancy||1430|
|Last date to apply||11-09-2017|
KPSC Vacancy details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Sr Medical Officer/Specialist in General Medicine||257|
|Sr Medical Officer/Specialist in General Surgery||101|
|Sr Medical Officer/Specialist in Obstertrics& Gynecology||167|
|Sr Medical Officer/Specialist in ENT||59|
|Sr Medical Officer/Specialist in Dermatology and Venereal Diseases (Skin)||79|
|Sr Medical Officer/Specialist in Anaesthesia||99|
|Sr Medical Officer/Specialist in Paediatrician||158|
|Sr Medical Officer/Specialist in Ophthalmologist||80|
|Sr Medical Officer/Specialist in Orthopedic Surgeon||31|
|Sr Medical Officer/Specialist in Radiologist||34|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||365|
Candidates who are going to apply for jobs vacancies announced by Karnataka PSC must possess MBBS Degree with PG Degree/Diploma in the relevant specialty MBBS Degree with PG Degree/Diploma in the relevant specialty from a recognized university or institute.
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Age criteria for Karnataka PSC Vacancies:
- Age of the candidates who are going to apply for latest job opportunities in Karnataka public service commission must be 21 to 42 years.
- Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the norms of the Government of India.
KPSC Pay scale:
Candidates who get selected for KPSC Medical Officer Vacancy shall be able to receive Rs.30400-51300/- per month and those who get selected for KPSC General Duty Medical Officer Jobs shall be able to get Rs.28100-50100/- per month as salary.
Check Here >> Karnataka PSC Recruitment Notification
Candidates who are going to apply for Karnataka PSCMedical Officer Jobs shall be able to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee. Reserved category candidates shall have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Mode of assortment for Karnataka Public Service Commission Jobs:
Candidates shall be selected through screening of application forms followed by written examination and personal interview.
For Doing Better Preparation of Exam/Interview, Have A Look On Below Given Articles:
How to Apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment:
Candidate should follow below provided steps to apply for Karnataka PSC Latest Vacancy:
- First of all log on to the official website i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in
- From the homepage appeared select and hit on “Notifications” tab
- A new will come out along with various notifications links
- Select “1430 POSTS OF SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER / SPECIALIST/ GDMO’S IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE SERVICES” link
- Afterwards read all the details about the vacancy carefully and completely
- After going through the details if you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then
- Apply for the Jobs in Karnataka Public Service Commission by filling up the online application form
- Fill the Karnataka Public Service Commission online application formcarefully and completely
- At last upload all required testimonials and complete the whole application form
- Recheck the form again and hit on final submission tab
- At last take hard copy of your application form for further use.
Check Now: Latest PSC Jobs
- Opening date to submit applications through online mode: 10-08-2017
- Closing date to submit applications through online mode: 11 -09-2017
Candidates can tap to this Official Link to know more about Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017–2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KPSC Notification||KPSC Syllabus|
|KPSC Result||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs In Karnataka||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Jobs by Organization||Employment News This Week Highlights|