Karnataka PSC Recruitment
Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued an employment notice for Karnataka PSC Recruitment. Commission intends to engage qualified and capable applicants for filling up 571 Group C graduate and non-graduate positions for various departments. Those candidates who are interested to get Govt Jobs in Karnataka may apply for the Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017.
THIS PAGE INCLUDES
Remaining info related to Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment is well equipped below on this page by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. The candidates who are interested in applying for any stated said posts can check the eligibility criteria published below and may apply online on or before the last date.
|Organizing Body||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|No. of posts||571|
|Last date to submit online Application Fee||15-04-2017|
Karnataka PSC Vacancies:
|S.No.||Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|1.||Chief Officer Grade – 2||34|
|3.||First Grade Revenue Inspector||37|
|Non Graduate Vacancy|
|5.||Residential School Teachers||123|
|6.||Junior Accounts Assistant||42|
|7.||Library Assistant in the Dept. of Collegiate Education||29|
|8.||Data Entry Operator||01|
|11.||Library Assistant in Karnataka Government Secretariat Library||04|
Download PDF: Karnataka PSC Recruitment Official Notification
- Graduate Level Vacancy: Candidate should posses Bachelors degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institute.
- Non Graduate Level Vacancy: Applicant should passed SSLC / PUC / Diploma in concerned stream from any recognized university or institute.
Minimum age of the candidate applying for any aforesaid post should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation should be applicable as 05 years for PWD category candidate and 03 years for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B category candidate.
|Post Name||Scale of Pay|
|Chief Officer Grade – II||Rs. 17,650 – 32,000/-|
|Accountant||Rs. 16,000 – 29,600/-|
|First Grade Revenue Inspector||Rs. 14,550 – 26,700/-|
|Residential School Teachers||Rs. 12,500 – 24,000/-|
|Junior Accounts Assistant||Rs. 11,600 – 21,000/-|
|Library Assistant in the Dept. of Collegiate Education|
|Data Entry Operator|
|Library Assistant in Karnataka Government Secretariat Library|
Application Fee for Karnataka PSC Jobs:
- Application fees for all unreserved category candidates is Rs.300/- and for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category candidates: Rs.150/- is to be paid as application fee & candidates belonging to PWD category must have to pay Rs. 25/-.
- Application fee is Payable through Credit / Debit card / Internet Banking.
Selection will be done on the basis of written examination that will be organized by the selection committee of Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Get Details: Want to know Written Exam Techniques
Procedure to fill Karnataka PSC Online Application Form?
Step 01: First of all willing candidates need to go through the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Step 02: Select the “Notification” tab from the right side by following the follow “For Applicants” section from the home page that will open the page having notifications list.
Step 03: After that, hit the appropriate link as “GROUP C NON TECHNICAL POSTS IN VARIOUS DEPTS” for desired post and read the complete advertisement properly.
Step 04: Then hit on “Online Application” tab given at the menu bar.
Step 05: Must Fill Online Application Form properly with complete details.
Step 06: And upload the scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it within given time period.
Step 07: After that must take a print out of system generated form for further use.
Check More: Jobs in Karnataka
- Last date for Online Registration: 15-04-2017
- Closing date for Submission of KPSC Application Fee: 17-04-2017
Note: Candidates can check the Official Advertisement, for acquiring entire details regarding Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KPSC Notification||KPSC Syllabus|
|KPSC Result||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Jobs by Organization||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Karnataka PSC Recruitment
Looking For Excise SI/Guard Jobs? Then grab complete details of Karnataka PSC Recruitment Notification from here. Commission has invited online applications for latest 1180 vacancies and we have providing complete details regarding Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment on this page. Job hunters may apply for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting their application form till the last date that is 30-03-2017.
What This Page Includes?
Applicants, who are applying against KPSC Vacancy Notification, are required to fill application for by the help of some necessary steps given below. Candidates can acquire detailed information regarding Karnataka Public Service Commission Jobs such as qualification requirement, salary details, applying process, mode of selection etc from this page which is well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Available Posts||Excise Guard and Excise Sub Inspector|
|Total Numbers of Vacancies||1180|
|Apply Online Deadline||30-03-2017|
|Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|Excise Sub Inspector||177|
|Excise Guard (Male)||952|
|Excise Guard (Female)||51|
What will be the educational Qualification?
To apply for KPSC Jobs 2017, candidates should have passed 12th Standard / Graduation Degree or equivalent qualification from recognized Board / University / Institutions.
Age Limit for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017:
- For Excise SI Vacancy: Age must be between 21 years to 26 years as on 30.03.2017.
- For Excise Guard Jobs: Applicants age should be between 18 years to 26 years as on 30.03.2017.
- Upper age can be relaxed of reserved category candidates as per the norms of Karnataka Public Service Commission
Check Here: Latest PSC Jobs
Management authority of Karnataka Public Service Commission will paid pay band for Karnataka PSC Vacancies 2017 as per Govt. Norms as given below according to the posts.
- Excise Sub Inspector: Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 29600/-
- Excise Guard: Rs. 11600 /- to Rs. 21000/-
Application Fee for Karnataka PSC Online Form:
- Those candidates who are going to fill KPSC Online Application and belong to General category candidates should paid Rs. 300/-as application fee and candidates who belong to Reserved category such as 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Category will have to pay Rs. 150/- .
- Remaining Category applicants (PWD & Ex Serviceman) must pay Rs. 25. – For Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017.
KPSC Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
Do you know about KPSC Selection process?
Engagement of the candidates for Karnataka PSC Jobs will be purely based on written Examination. After successfully completion of examination, candidates will be shortlisted for KPSC Job. The written test will consists of as follows:
- Physical Standard Test & Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Written examination
- Medical Exam & Documents Verification
How to apply?
- First and foremost step is you are required to visit official website of the Karnataka Public Service Commission that is “kpsc.kar.nic.in”.
- In the second steps follow “For Applicants” section from right side and press on “Notification” tab from the list
- Now hit on “EXCISE SUB INSPECTORS AND EXCISE GUARDS FOR MEN AND WOMEN” link.
- After that KPSC Notification will be opened on your computer screen.
- Now read the Karnataka PSC Recruitment Notification carefully and compare your eligibility according to the posts.
- Then apply for the post mentioned then hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill KPSC Online Application Form with complete information in respective manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Lastly submit your filled application form within given period of time and take a print out of Karnataka Public Service Commission Application Form and take a print out for further use.
Important Dates for Karnataka PSC Jobs:
|Opening Date for applying||Ongoing|
|Last date for submit online application for KPSC Vacancy||30-03-2017|
|Closing date for depositing application fee||31-03-2017|
|Examination Date for Excise Sub Inspector Vacancy||30-04-2017|
|Date of Examination for Excise Guard||07-05-2017|
Job hunters can go through official notification given above to collect more important news about Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017.