Karnataka PSC Recruitment
Apply for the latest notification released as Karnataka PSC Recruitment. There are 24 vacancies for the Group “A” Assistant Conservator of Forest (Main Exam). The eligible and interested applicants can apply online at official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in and send KPSC application form before the deadline.
|Karnataka PSC Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Karnataka PSC Group A Forest Conservator Of The Forest Conservator- A Mains Notification||Check Here|
|Karnataka PSC Official Website||Check here|
Karnataka PSC Recruitment Overview
- Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Post Name: Group “A” Assistant Conservator of Forest (Main Exam)
- Number of KPSC Vacancies: 24
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form for KPSC Group A Vacancies 2020 : 23-12-2020
- Last Date for submission of Application Fees: 24-12-2020
- Last date for Submission of Application through Speed Post: 29-12-2020
- Date of Main Exam: 27th to 30th January 2021
Karnataka PSC Recruitment
Q1.What is Karnataka PSC Vacancy Distribution & Required Qualification
Assistant Conservator of Forest (Main Exam): 24 Vacancies
Candidates who want to apply for Karnataka PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest (Main Exam) must have completed B.Sc in any recognized Board or University.
You Can Also Get: Jobs By Qualification
Q2.What Should Be The Age To Apply For KPSC Jobs?
Aspirants Age limit should be as per the notification released by Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Q3.Is There Any Required KPSC ACF Application Fee?
- General Candidates – Rs 535/-
- SC / ST / Cat-1 / PWD Candidates: Rs.335/-
Check Also: Latest PSC Jobs
Q4.What Is The Procedure To Select The Appliers for KPSC Vacancy?
Q5.What Is The Karnataka PSC Recruitment Apply Online Process?
- To Karnataka PSC Apply Online, visit the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- GO through the “Notification” link for Karnataka PSC Recruitment.
- Hit “FOREST CONSERVATOR OF THE FOREST CONSERVATOR- A MAINS” link according to the post applied for.
- Read the Karnataka PSC Recruitment Notification and ensure requirements.
- Registered candidates can login by entering User Name and Password.
- If you are a new user select and hit “New User/ Register” link.
- Fill in the details in Karnataka PSC Registration Form and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS.
- After that log in, you need to fill Karnataka PSC Online Application Form properly.
- Upload scanned photocopies of all documents as asked in form.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- Recheck KPSC Online Application Form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of duly filled KPSC Application Form for future reference and send it to below given address.
Karnataka Public Service Commission,
Udyoga Soudha, Bengaluru – 560001
Check More Related Links:
|Karnataka PSC Exam Calendar||Check Here|
|KPSC Result||Check Here|
|KPSC Syllabus||Check Here|
|KPSC Hall Ticket||Check Here|
|KPSC Question Papers||Check Here|
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2020
Hurry up and apply for the latest job openings in Karnataka Public Service Commission. There are 24 vacancies for the posts of Group ‘A’ ACF Main Exam. Those applicants who are looking for Job in Government Sector can apply by submitting the application form through online process. Karnataka PSC Online Registration has been started now. Applicants can attain the rest information about Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2020.
Check Here: Latest Jobs In Karnataka
Go through this Official Link to get complete details regarding Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2020. Stay connected with recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates regarding Karnataka PSC Recruitment Advertisement.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|Online Quiz||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|