Karnataka PWD Recruitment
A new job advertisement has been disclosed as Karnataka PWD Recruitment. Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up 501 vacant positions of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical) in the department of public works, water resources and Rural Devt and Panchasyath Raj. Job hunters who are satisfying the eligibility criteria and going to apply against Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2016 they may apply through online mode by 03rd March 2016.
|Name Of The Post||Junior Engineer (Civil / Mechanical)|
|No. Of Vacancies||501|
|Last Date To Apply||03rd March 2016|
Contenders can obtain detailed information about Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2016 such as qualification required, Age Limit, selection process, salary details Mode of payment and applying process etc on the page provided you by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Candidates who are going to apply against this recruitment they should have Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Willing to apply aspirants should be between 18 to 40 years of age and the upper age will be relaxable according to the organization norms.
Successfully recruited candidates will obtain salary in pay band of Rs. 4575-8400/- per month.
Candidates will be appointed on the basis of written test and Interview that will be taken by the recruitment panel of Karnataka PWD department.
How to apply for Karnataka PWD Recruitment?
- Keen job searchers who want to apply for this recruitment they need to visit the official website which is www.kpwd.gov.in
- Then go to the ‘Careers/Consultancies’ which is available in the menu bar and choose ‘Vacancies’ link from the dropdown menu.
- Then applicants have to hit on “Application for special recruitment to the post of Junior Engineers (Civil/Mechanical) in Public Works, Water Resources & Rural Development Engineering Departments” link.
- By selecting the above link a new page will be explored having complete vacancies details.
- Now contenders have to read all the instruction and hit on ‘Open Application’ and choose ‘New Application’ tab on the next page.
- After that candidates need to fill the required basic information like your name, age and your academic details etc.
- After filling the application form you have to press on ‘Apply Now’ tab to submit your application and take a printout of it for further process.
Last date for online registration: 03rd March 2016
Contenders who are going to apply they may read the Official Link to get other information regarding Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2016. Contenders may stay in touch with us through this page to acquire other information in regards of this recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|