Karnataka Village Accountant Recruitment 2014
Revenue Department Belgaum has published an advertisement related to Karnataka Village Accountant Recruitment 2014 for filling 80 vacancies. Aspirants must grab this golden opportunity for Government sector job by filling online Application in the exact format on or before the closing date.
|Organization name||Revenue Department Belgaum|
|Post name||Village Accountant|
|Last date||10th December 2014|
The other details regarding this recruitment such as Qualification required, Pay scale, how to apply etc. are well furnished below by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
- For SC/ ST/ CAT-1/ Women category : Rs. 100/-
- For other Category: Rs. 200/-
- Fee payment should be made through Challan Form.
Candidates who want to apply for this post must have possessed Intermediate through Central Board of Secondary Education or ICSE.
Minimum age required for candidate is 18 years and maximum age is provided below with respect to the caste:
- For SC/ST: 40 years
- For OBC: 38 years
Selected applicants will be offered salary Rs.11600-21000/- for the above mentioned post
How to Apply:
- Willing candidates may apply by visiting the official website which is www. belgaum.nic.in.
- Select “Recruitment Notice / Selection List” option on the left hand side of the home page.
- Choose the appropriate option from the table there.
- Choose the suitable option for “apply online” and enter all the details in the Application form.
- Upload the scan copy of photo, challan form and other mandatory documents as specified and then submit the form.
- Get a print copy of it for future use.
Significant Dates to be kept in mind:
Last date to submit online application: 10th December 2014
Note: For more details, candidates can check the Official notice.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On