Karnataka Village Accountant Recruitment 2015
Collector Office, Gadag District, Gadag has published an Advt. about Karnataka Village Accountant Recruitment 2015 for filling 45 vacancies by dedicated contenders. Aspirants must grab this golden opportunity by submitting online Application on or before the closing date.
|Post name||Village Accountant|
|No. of Posts||45|
|Last date to apply online||07th May 2015|
Contenders who wish to apply for Karnataka Village Accountant Recruitment 2015 may get other details about qualification, salary details, selection process, how to apply etc from the below section of this page which is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates who want to apply for Village Accountant post must have possess Second Class PUC /Intermediate through Central Board of Secondary Education or ICSE with Computer Knowledge.
- For SC/ ST/ CAT-1/ Women category: Rs. 100/-
- For other Category: Rs. 200/-
Fee payment should be made through online mode or Challan Form in any Branch of State Bank of India.
Minimum age required for candidate is 18 years and maximum age is provided below with respect to category:
- For General candidates: 35 years
- For 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: 38 years
- For SC/ ST & Cat-1: 40 years
Mode Of Selection:
Selection of job hunters will be based on Merit.
Applicants who get selected under Karnataka Village Accountant Recruitment will be paid with pay scale of Rs.11600-21000/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Willing candidates may apply online by visiting official website which is www.gadag.nic.in.
- Follow ‘Recruitment’ section and press on suitable notification link.
- Download notification and read it carefully.
- Then Choose suitable option for “apply online” and enter all the details in Application form.
- Upload the scan copy of photo and other mandatory documents as specified and then submit form.
- Make Payment through Pay Online / Challan option.
- Take a print copy of filled form for future use.
|Last date for submission of online application||07th May 2015 till 05:30 PM.|
|Last date for the payment of application fee through SBI||11th May 2015|
|Merit list displayed date||10th June 2015|
|Date and time of certificate verification||20th June 2015 at 10:00 AM.|
Note: For more details, candidates can check Official Notice
Something That You Should Put An Eye On