Karnataka Teacher Recruitment
Recently, Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released to fill up 10611 Posts of Primary Teacher. Online Registration will be started from 11-03-2019 onwards against Karnataka Primary Teacher Recruitment. Willing candidates can apply for latest Karnataka TET Recruitment on or before the last date that is 20-03-2019.
Overview of Karnataka Teacher Recruitment Details:
- Name of Organization: Karnataka Government
- Name of Posts: Primary Teacher
- Karnataka Teacher Vacancies: 10611
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Application Mode: Online Process
- Opening Date to Fill Form: 11-03-2019
- Last Date for Karnataka Teacher Apply Online: 20-03-2019
- Website: www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Teacher Recruitment
Karnataka Teacher Recruitment Important Dates 2019:
|Exam Detail||Karnataka Teacher Dates|
|Karnataka Teacher Notification Date||07-03-2019|
|Starting Date of Online Application||11-03-2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||20-03-2019|
|Karnataka Teacher Exam Date for 1st Stage||18-05-2019 and 19-05-2019|
|Date of 1st Stage Exam||25-05-2019 and 26-05-2019|
Karnataka Teacher Vacancy:
Graduate Primary Teacher: 10611
Get Here More: Latest Teaching Jobs
Q1. Are You Eligible to Apply for Karnataka Teacher Jobs?
- Contenders should possess Graduate from a recognized University with relevant subjects/Elective subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- The Degree of Bachelor of Education with relevant teaching subject or its equivalent from an Institute recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Pass state or central Teacher Eligibility Test.
Age Criteria for Karnataka Recruitment:
Minimum age of applicants should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category applicants as per norms for Karnataka Teacher Latest Recruitment.
Check Karnataka Teacher Related Links:
|Karnataka Teacher Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Get District Wise Karnataka Teachers Recruitment PDF||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
|Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Syllabus||Get Details|
Q2. How much Salary Applicants Will Get After Selection?
Those applicants who will be appointed for Primary Teacher Posts will get an impressive amount of remuneration of Rs. 27650/-to 52650/-. Other perks and allowances will also be given to appointed applicants.
Q3. Is There any Application Fee Required?
Payment of fee will be paid through e-Mitra / CSC-Kiosk / E-Grass / Net Banking. Fee according to category is given in Official Notification.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Q4. What is Process of Hiring?
Selection of applicants will be done on basis of Stage 1 Exam, Stage 2 Exam and Personal Interview. After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for Stage 1 Exam.
Q5. How to Fill Karnataka Teacher Online Application Form?
- Visit the web portal www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in for Karnataka Teacher Recruitment Apply Online.
- Go to “Recent Information” section and hit “Announcement on Filling of Graduate Primary School Teachers (6 to 8 class) posts from 2018-19 through direct recruitment through district level competitive examination”.
- Then on next page, select district and hit suitable link to apply online.
- Fill the fee details and press the “Proceed” button, after that, fill the asked and personal details in online application form.
- Upload digital images of personal documents such as photograph and signature if asked along with Karnataka Teacher Online Form.
- Press the submit tab and take a hard copy in clear and readable view easily in form of a print out of Karnataka Teacher Application Form for future need.
Find Out: Latest Jobs In Karnataka
Karnataka Teacher Recruitment Notification 2019:
Karnataka Teacher Recruitment Advertisement has been released online to fill up 10611 Posts of Primary Teacher. Contenders who want to secure their career in teaching sector can apply for Karnataka Teacher Recruitment by submitting their application form till the closing date that is 20-03-2019.
Individuals are advised to keep visiting this web portal for getting more updated info on Karnataka Teacher Recruitment. If you have any query and face any problem regarding Karnataka Teacher 2019 Recruitment they can post his/ her valuable comment here given below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|