Karnataka Teacher Recruitment
Latest News for those who want to make their career in teaching sector as 10,000 Teachers Recruitment available In Karnataka, so apply now for Karnataka Teacher Recruitment from here… Applications are invited from dedicated and skill contenders for filing up Graduate Primary Teachers in various districts. Willing contestants, who wish to grab Teaching Jobs, may apply for Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2017 by filling online application form before last date should be reached.
Key Facts Of This Page:
The last date of submission of online application is 25-09-2017 for Karnataka Primary School Teachers Recruitment 2017 so interested job finders may apply for KAR Teacher Recruitment 2017as soon as possible. For more details in regard of the Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2018, appliers may need to check the below section which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Karnataka Teacher Recruitment
|Organization Name||Public Education Department|
|Last Date To Apply||25-09-2017|
Karnataka Teacher Vacancies:
Zone wise Karnataka Teacher Job’s Description as shown below:
For Bangalore North & Bangalore South:
|District Name||Total Vacancies|
- Bellary: 725
- Bidar: 929
- Kalaburagi: 1153
- Koppal: 656
- Raichur: 952
- Yadagiri: 552
Candidates must have Graduation or equivalent examination with concerned subject as Optional Subject from a University or institutions with good academic record and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education for Karnataka Graduate Primary Teachers Recruitment.
Age Limit Details:
- Aspirants’ minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age is 40 years for High School Teacher Recruitment 2017.
- Relaxation in age for all categories for Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification will be offered as per norms.
Appliers, who are selecting for Karnataka High School Teacher Recruitment 2017, will get pay scale of 14550 – 26700/- per month.
Download PDF: Karnataka Primary Teacher Recruitment Notification
- Applying contenders should have to pay appropriate application fee that is mentioned in official notification.
- Payment of fee will be paid through e-mitra / CSC-Kioske / E-Grass / Net Banking.
Aspirants’ selection for declared posts will be depending on their qualifying marks in Karnataka Government Teacher Exam followed by their presentation in personal interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Exam Pattern For Karnataka Teacher Jobs:
How to Apply For Karnataka Teacher Recruitment?
- First of all visit the official site of organization, which is www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- On homepage “Notifications for Recruitment of Graduate Primary Teachers for 6-8 Classes – 2017” which is visible at “Recent Information” section.
- After hitting on that link it will be redirected to online portal that is pstr.caconline.in.
- Thereafter go through “Recruitment of Graduate Primary Teachers” and select relevant link according to your region / choice.
- Now download Pdf by pressing “Brochure” link and must read entire advertisement very carefully.
- Then select the ‘Apply Online’ tab and must fill the fee details and press “Proceed” button, after that, must fill the required details in online application form.
- Upload digital images of documents such as photograph and signature if required.
- Press the submit tab and take print out of application for future use.
- Last Date To Fill Online Form: 25-09-2017
- Examination date As shown below in tabular format
|Districts Wise||Examination||Get Notification In PDF||Dates|
|Bangalore North & Bangalore South||Examination1||From Here||04/11/2017|
|6 Districts Of Hyderabad-Karnataka||Examination3||From Here||18/11/2017|
|BBMP area of Bangalore North and Bangalore South||Examination4||From Here||25/11/2017|
For more details about Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2017 – 2018, you can check this Official Link and applicants are advised to keep visiting this web portal for getting more updated info on Karnataka Teacher Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Get Latest Teaching Jobs||Latest Jobs In Karnataka|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|