Karnataka TET Notification
Latest Karnataka TET Notification has opened for 10000 Jobs openings of GPT!!! The School Education Department of Karnataka has appraised an employment notification about KARTET Recruitment. The organization has invites applications from talented and eligible candidates for filling various vacancies of vacancies of teachers in Primary schools of Karnataka. Job seekers, who wish to apply regarding Karnataka TET Notification 2017, may submit their Karnataka TET Application Form on or before the last date that is 25/09/2017.
Karnataka TET exam is organized to fill up the teacher posts from the deserving candidates, every year. Main exam and Interview will be conducted by the Department for the recruitment procedure; those candidates have qualified the both stages will get the opportunity to work with the appropriate department.
Check Content of this Page
Aspirants may acquire the rest of the info on Karnataka Teacher Exam through this page. Candidates can get the complete detailed information in concern of Karnataka TET Notification 2018 such as qualification, age limit, salary scale, how to apply etc well equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Karnataka TET Notification
Karnataka Teacher Vacancy:
Graduate Primary School Teachers: 10,000
Educational Qualification for KARTET Recruitment Notification:
Those candidates are applying against Karnataka 10000 Graduate Primary Teachers Vacancy, must have completed Degree of Graduation in relevant field from recognized university or institute with records and also have Degree of B.Ed as per the requirement.
Age Limitations for Karnataka GPT Vacancy:
- The age of participating candidates should be between 21 years to 40 years for Karnataka Graduate Primary Teachers Jobs.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved category candidates as per rules of organization.
Those candidates are applying against Karnataka Graduate Primary Teachers Job Notification, may pay the requisite amount of fee given below as tabular format:
Salary Details for Karnataka Teacher Recruitment:
- Those aspirants will be selected for Karnataka TET Recruitment, will have received good and satisfied amount of salary of Rs. 14550 – 26700/- per month from recruiting organization.
- Appliers can also admissible for other allowances as per rules of organization.
Mode of Selection for Karnataka TET Notification:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and or interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of organization. Contenders may start their Karnataka Graduate Primary Teachers Exam preparation through the Syllabus which is mentioned below:
Get Complete: Karnataka TET Syllabus
|Language (English post)||Get PDF|
|Social Science||Get PDF|
Read Also: How to Prepare for Written Examination
How to Apply for Karnataka TET Application Form?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of Centralized Admission Cell Karnataka that is www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in to apply against Karnataka TET Notification.
- After visiting the official website, you need to follow “Recent Information” section from the homepage.
- Now, appliers must hit on “Notifications for Recruitment of Graduate Primary Teachers for 6-8 Classes – 2017” link
- Then, you have to select suitable link from under “Recruitment of Graduate Primary Teachers” as per your choice.
- After that, need to choose “Brochure” and read complete notification carefully and select suitable link to fill online application with asked details and enter asked details.
- When you have filled form, must upload copies of all essential documents and certificates etc as per requirement.
- After completion of the form, check it once again and submit Karnataka Graduate Primary Teachers Application Form till last date.
- Finally, take a print out of it and keep it safe for future reference.
Official Link to Read>>>>Karnataka Graduate Primary Teachers Recruitment
|Recruitment of Graduate Primary Teachers||Official Link||Brochure|
|For 100% of Posts in 23 Districts and 92% of posts in 2 districts (Bangalore North & Bangalore South)||Get Details||Get Details|
|For 80% of Posts for local Cadre in 6 districts of Hyderabad-Karnataka as per 371 (J) – (Only for Hyderabad-Karnataka candidates)||Get Details||Get Details|
|For 20% of Posts for residual parent cadre in 6 districts of Hyderabad-Karnataka as per 371 (J)||Get Details||Get Details|
|For 8% of Posts for local Cadre in BBMP area of Bangalore North and Bangalore South districts as per 371(J)(Only for Hyderabad-Karnataka Candidates)||Get Details||Get Details|
Check These Related Links:
Last date to apply: 25/09/2017
Karnataka TET Exam Dates:
|Recruitment of Graduate Primary Teachers||Exam Date|
|For 100% of Posts in 23 Districts and 92% of posts in 2 districts (Bangalore North & Bangalore South)||04/11/2017|
|For 80% of Posts for local Cadre in 6 districts of Hyderabad-Karnataka as per 371 (J) – (Only for Hyderabad-Karnataka candidates)||11/11/2017|
|For 20% of Posts for residual parent cadre in 6 districts of Hyderabad-Karnataka as per 371 (J)||18/11/2017|
|For 8% of Posts for local Cadre in BBMP area of Bangalore North and Bangalore South districts as per 371(J)(Only for Hyderabad-Karnataka Candidates)||25/11/2017|
For more details you may check this Official Notification Link against Karnataka TET Notification 2017–2018. Stay connected with our web portal to obtain the upcoming details regarding relevant Recruitment notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TET Syllabus||TET Entrance Exam|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs in Karnataka|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|