Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment
A latest employment advertisement has been depicted for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment. This organization is inviting application forms from interested and eligible individuals for filling up the 460 vacancies of Deputy Range Forest Officers post. So, applicants who want to make their career in this organization may apply for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016 by submitting their online application form on or before the ending date.
|Post Name||Deputy Range Forest Officers|
|Last Date for Online Application||17th May 2016|
Job seekers who want to grab this current opportunity must read complete detail related to Karnataka Forest Department vacancies 2016 such as required educational qualification, limitation of age, scale of pay, mode of recruitment, procedure to apply etc through this page which is well provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Required Educational Qualification:
Applicants must have B.Sc in Forestry or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Botany or Zoology or Geology from a recognized University or institution.
Limitation of Age:
- Age of the contenders who are going to apply for this recruitment should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years.
- Relaxation and reservation in age for reserved category aspirants will be admissible as per the organization rules.
Participants who will be selected successfully for above mentioned post will get the good amount of pay scale of Rs. 12,500 – 24,000/- which will be offered by the organization.
Mode of Recruitment for Karnataka Forest Department Jobs:
The recruitment of the job seekers will be made on the basis of their performance in physical endurance test and interview which will be organized by the selection committee of Karnataka Forest Department.
You can also read:- Interview Tips for Fresher / Exp
Procedure to Apply for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment:
- First of all aspirants require to logon official website of organization that is www.aranya.gov.in
- Then, press “Forest Appointment” tab which is available at right side of the home page.
- Now, hit “DYRFO Notification” link and read complete notification very carefully.
- After that, fill online application form within proper manner.
- After filing the form, upload scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- At last, press “Submit” button and take printout of the form for future use.
Also read:- More Jobs in Karnataka
Date to be keeping In Mind:
- Starting Date for Online Application- 18th April 2016
- Last Date for Online Application- 17th May 2016
Aspirants can check Official Notification for other information regarding Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment
A newest career advertisement has been broadcasted as Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment. Applications are invited from capable and well qualified candidates to full fill 627 various Posts of Range Forest Officer and Forest-Guard. Keen job hunters who are searching government in Karnataka this is a golden job opportunity for them. Candidates, interested to apply they must submit their applications through online mode by 17th May 2016. Aspirants may keep reading this page completely to obtain detailed information about Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016.
|Name of Post||Range Forest Officer and Forest-Guard|
|No. of Vacancies||627|
|Last Date to Apply||17th May 2016|
Appliers may obtain the rest information about Karnataka Forest Department vacancies such as Vacancies Details, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Details, Application Fee, Selection Process and other information through this page that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
- Range Forest Officer: 72
- Forest-Guard: 555
Essential Qualification for Karnataka Forest Department Jobs:
Applicants should have completed B.Sc in Agriculture or Degree in Veterinary Science/ Matriculation/Intermediate from recognized University/Institution/Board.
Appliers should not be below than 18 and not above than 27 years of age. The upper age will be relaxable for reserved categories contenders as per Karnataka Forest Department norms.
Selected contenders will get salary in Pay Scale of Rs. 21,600-40,050/- from recruiting organization.
Application Fee for Karnataka Forest Department Vacancy:
Applying contenders have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- + Service Charge Rs. 12/- for General and IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB category (Rs. 50/- + Service Charge Rs. 12/- for SC, ST, Cat-I). Application fee must be submitted through online mode only.
How to Apply?
- Firstly aspirants have to visit official website of Karnataka Forest Department that is www.aranya.gov.in
- Then applicants need to choose ‘Recruitments’ tab that is available on the home page.
- Now on the next page contenders are required to choose applying link of the post which you want to apply for.
- Aspirants may also read instructions carefully by hitting appropriate notification link.
- After reading instructions completely contenders are required to Fill Online Application Form with required and mandatory details.
- Candidates have to upload latest passport size photograph and signature at the time of registration (if required).
- Lastly you need to take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 18th April 2016
- Last Date for Online Application: 17th May 2016
Keen aspirants if you want to get other information about Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016 then you may read this Official Notification 1 & Official Notification 2. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D.