Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment
Online applications are invited by Karnataka Forest Department through vacancy advertisement regarding Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment. Organization is going to enroll well qualified and capable contenders to fill up various posts of Deputy Range Forest Officer. Applicants, who are searching jobs in government sector, must apply against Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2015 advertisement. We are shortly bringing details on Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016. So, don’t be late to get latest update regarding the same, stay tune with our portal. Candidates, who are willing to apply for Karnataka Forest Department jobs openings, can submit online application form in proper manner on or before the last date which is equipped below.
|Name of Positions Offered||Deputy Range Forest Officer|
|Number of Vacant Seats||19|
|End Date to Apply Online||13th October 2015|
You can collect all details regarding Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy details, qualification, age limit, salary package, selection process, steps to apply, important dates etc through this page of recruitmentresult.com. Before applying against these current openings in government sector, applicants are suggested to read the below provided details carefully.
Karnataka Forest Department Vacancy Details:
Deputy Range Forest Officer: 19 posts
Job seekers who are eager to apply for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment must hold Bachelor’s Degree with at least one of the subjects namely, Micro biology, Bio Technology , Bio Chemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering of a recognized university or equivalent. Job hunters must have good academic record and required working experience in related field.
Lower Age Limit of applicants should be 18 years. Upper Age Limit of aspirants should be 25 years. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC) and other category. Relaxation in age is equipped below:
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates: 30 years
- For Category–II(a), III(b), III(a) III(b): 28 years
Job finders who will meet the eligibility criteria and get elected for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment will be permitted to receive a pay scale of Rs. 12500/- to Rs. 24000/- per month which is offered by the selection penal of organization. Contenders will also admissible for dearness allowance, house rent allowance, conveyance allowance and other benefits as per norms.
- General/2A/2B/3A/3B category candidates: Rs. 100/- application fees + Rs. 12/- as a services Charges.
- SC/ST/ Cat 1 category candidates: Rs. 50/- application fees + Rs. 12/- as a services Charges.
- Fee will be paid through E-Payment facility.
- Application Cost once paid, it will neither refundable nor adjustable under any circumstances.
Mode of Enrollment:
Keen and Enthusiastic Job finders will have to go through the below tuned test.
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Aptitude Test
- Written Test
- Interview Test
- Medical Tests
- Document Verification
Final Selection of job hunters for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment will be done basis of their performance in above tailored test which will be conducted by the selection penal of association. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be reimbursed to contenders for attending selection process.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment through online mode from official website that is www.aranya.gov.in.
- Then go to “Recruitment” tab which is well furnished to the right hand side of home page.
- Hit “Online Application for the post of DRFO Hyd-kar” link.
- Read complete instructions carefully and press “Open Application Form” tab mentioned at the bottom of page.
- Press “Apply” button and online application for the post of Deputy Range Forest Officer will appear on your computer screen.
- Must fill the online application form with required information such as personal details, contact details, qualification details, reservation details, horizontal reservation details, examination details etc.
- Upload your scanned recent coloured passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Select “Preview” button and take a look on the online filled application form.
- At last, press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Now, make payment of requisite application charges.
- Take a print out of system generated application form for future use.
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||13th October 2015|
|End Date for Payment of Application Fee||16th October 2015|
For more details in concern to Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2015 must go through this Official Notification. We are updating this page for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016 shortly, so bookmark this page by using control+D to be the first to get opportunity.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On