Karunya University Coimbatore
Check Karunya University Coimbatore Admission Process from Here!!! So those candidates who wish to take admission in this University have to qualify the Karunya University Entrance Exam first.
Karunya University conducts the Karunya Entrance Examination to provide the admission in UG engineering (B.Tech) programmes. Well, go through this page to know about Karunya University Coimbatore 2019 Admission, courses, Fee structure, and important dates.
KEE Entrance Exam 2019:
University will conduct the KEE in the month of April 2019. To appear in KEE 2019, must fill the KEE Application Form before the last date. Those candidates who will qualify the Karunya Entrance Examination will appear in the counselling which will be held in the month of May 2019 after the declaration of result.
To know more about Karunya University Coimbatore 2019 Admission, you need to go through this page which is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
Karunya University Coimbatore
Karunya University Coimbatore Courses:
Karunya University offers many Different Courses with a wide range of streams as follows –
Under Graduate Courses:
B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) – Full time 4 years: 12th pass candidate can apply for any of the following discipline, Aerospace Engineering, Bioinformatics, EEE, ECE, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, CSE, IT, Food Processing and Engineering, Mechanical Engg., and Electronics and Media Technology.
Post Graduate Courses:
- M.Tech. (Master of Technology) Full time – 2 years
- PG Degree – M.B.A., M.C.A., M.A. and M.Sc. are included in academic education
- PG Diploma – Full time 1 year: includes Advanced Manufacturing Technology Course and Petroleum & Natural Gas flow measurement & Instrumentation Programmes
Check Now: Best Study Apps for College Students
The candidate must not be more than 21 years as on July 1, 2019 to appear in the KEE 2019 Entrance Exam.
KEE 2019 Application Fee:
To fill the Karunya University Entrance Exam application form, candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/-. Candidates can pay their application fee through online mode with the help of Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
KEE Exam Pattern 2019:
- Duration of exam: The examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes
- Type of Exam: The question paper will be consisting of Objective Type Question
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Total Questions|
|Christian Values/General Ethics||10||10|
Karunya University Coimbatore Fee Structure 2019:
B.tech Full Year Fee Structure:
B.Tech(Lateral Entry) Full Time Fee Structure:
M.Sc. Integrated Courses Fee Structure:
Mode of Selection:
Those candidates, who are going to fill KEE application form 2019, should crack the KEE 2019 entrance examination. Shortlisted aspirants will go for the Counselling Procedure that will start in the month of May 2019.
How to apply for Karunya University Coimbatore Admission 2019?
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official website of organization that is www.karunya.ac.in.
- Now, hit on “Apply Now” tab from the top of the homepage. Then, candidates will get registration page
- Now complete registration process with entire details such as name, email id, and mobile number.
- After doing this, you will get expression of interest (EOI), application number and pass-code will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number.
- If you have Application no. & pass code, then you need to press on “Hit here to fill in the Application” link.
- Candidates have to use the credentials to login and fill up the application form of KEE 2018. Fill KEE Online Application Form with complete details.
- After filling the KEE Application Form, must upload a scanned image of the required documents in the prescribed format
- Those candidates are applying for various B.Tech programmes, have to upload their SSLC mark sheet
- In order to validate the application form of KEE 2018, candidates have to pay the requisite KEE application fee. After the payment of fee, KEE Application Form is successfully submitted.
- Now, download the fee receipt and provisional admission order.
- Documents to preserved submitting KEE application form 2018 like KEE provisional admission order and Fee receipt
Want to Know? What Makes a Successful Online Student
KEE Important Dates 2019:
|Events||Dates for KEE|
|Last Date for Submission of KEE Application Form 2019||Third Week Of April 2019|
|KEE Admit Card issuing date||April 2019|
|KEE 2018 Exam Date||April 2019|
|Announcement of KEE Result||May 2019|
KEE 2019 Test Centres:
For further Details about Karunya University Coimbatore 2019 Admission go through this Official Link. You can bookmark the page for regular updates and latest notifications by pressing control+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KEE Application Form||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Karunya University Results|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|