Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank has released an advertisement regarding Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 228 Officers, Office Assistant vacancies. Candidates who are willing to make their career in the banking sector they must apply for Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank notification on or before the closing date that is 6th May 2015.
|Post Name||Officer Scale I, II,III, Office Assistant|
|Closing date||6th May 2015|
Online Applications are invited from the candidates who have qualified in RRB IBPS September / October 2014 exam. Other appropriate details regarding Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank vacancy 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Office assistant (Multipurpose)||193|
Candidates who are interested to apply they must be qualified in the IBPS September / October 2014 written examination and should have a Graduate degree in relevant discipline.
Age Limitation and Salary details:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary|
|Officer Scale-III||Above 21 years – Below 40 year||Rs.25700-31500/-|
|Officer Scale-II||21 yr to 30 yr||Rs.19400-28100/-|
|Officer Scale-I||18 yr to 28 yr||Rs.14500-25700/-|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs.7200-19300/-|
The applicants must have a valid IBPS Score Card, the candidates will be called for interview based on the IBPS Score Card.
- SC / ST / PH candidates have to pay Rs. 20/- and
- fee should be paid by other candidates is Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are interested to apply for this recruitment they must apply online through the official website that is www.kgsgbank.co.in
- After that fill the online application form properly must upload the photograph signature (if required) and submit the form within the given time period.
- Starting date to apply online: 21st April 2015
- Closing date to apply online: 6th May 2015
Note: For more details must check the Official Link
Grab More Latest Information about Bank