Kashmir University Recruitment
Kashmir University has apprised an employment notification about Kashmir University Recruitment 2016. The university has invites applications from talented and eligible candidates for filling up vacancies of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position. Job hunters, who wish to apply for Kashmir University Jobs, may submit their duly prepared filled in applications through offline mode. Stay tune with this page to get latest updates in concern of Kashmir University Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
|Organizing Body||Kashmir University|
|Last date of receipt of application||10th November 2016|
Aspirants may also require attending the interview if called for further process of selection against the declared post. Before applying, aspirants must read below content very carefully. Candidates may attain remaining info regarding this latest opening through this web page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Kashmir University Recruitment
Junior Research Fellow
Essential Qualification Required:
- Candidates must have completed M.Sc in Zoology or Master of Fisheries Science (M.FSc) with at least 55% of marks from the recognized university or institution and must be NET / GATE qualified with experience on use of software.
- Applying candidate having the working knowledge of computers will be given preference as per the post.
Check Now: Latest M.sc Jobs
Limitation of Age:
Age of applying aspirants for above stated posts will be applicable as per the organization norms.
Scale of Pay:
Appointed aspirants will be receiving the salary of Rs. 25000/- + 20% HRA for 1st two years as JRF and Rs. 28000/- + 20% HRA for the 3rd year as SRF.
Mode of Appointment:
The selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Kashmir University.
|Read Here||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Get Tips On||Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job|
Procedure to Apply for Kashmir University Recruitment:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of Kashmir University that is www.kashmiruniversity.net.
- After that aspirants are required to select ‘Jobs / Recruitment’ tab located at the left side of home page.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies links, where you need to hit on “Contractual / Project Jobs” link visible at the top of the page.
- Now, select suitable advertisement link as “Advertisement Notice for the position of JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF) in Deptt of Zoology”.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Then candidates are required to prepare an application form in correct manner.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with complete bio-data and necessary qualifications / experience certificates / testimonials, at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
- The application supported with self-attested photocopies of marks sheets, experience certificate and contact details must reach the office on or before 10th November, 2016.
Sd/-Dr Imtiaz Ahmed Khan,
Principal Investigator Dept. of Zoology,
University of Kashmir, Hazratbal,
Srinagar-190 006; J&K
Date to be keeping In Mind:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 10th November 2016
For getting more detail regarding Kashmir University Recruitment 2016–2017, check Official Notification. You may subscribe us to get free email alerts about the upcoming notification or bookmark this page for instant access.
Kashmir University Recruitment Notice: Press This Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|