Kashmir University Recruitment
Kashmir University has depicted an advertisement about Kashmir University Recruitment. University invites application form against Kashmir University Recruitment 2015 from keen and eligible contenders for filling up the Vacancy of Junior Research Fellow, Assistant Registrar and Technical Assistant Post. We are shortly bringing details on Kashmir University Recruitment 2016. So, don’t be late to get latest update regarding the same, stay tune with our portal. Applicants can apply for JRF post by appearing in Walk- In- Interview on below scheduled date. Contenders need to submit application Form in prescribed format on or prior to closing date which is tailored below.
|Name of Post||JRF, Assistant Registrar and Technical Assistant|
|Last Date to Submit Form||4th & 20th August 2015|
|Date of Walk- In- Interview||5th August 2015|
Applicants who are willing to apply for the Kashmir University Jobs 2015 they must apply by following the instructions provided below. All the appropriate details regarding this notice like Qualification details, selection process, process to apply etc are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants must go through the complete details before applying for the aforesaid posts.
|Junior Research Fellow||M. Sc. Botany having not less than 55% marks from recognized University or Institution.|
|Assistant Registrar||Good academic record plus Masters Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC Seven point scale.|
|Technical Assistant||Bachelor of Science with 55% marks. One year Diploma in Computer Hardware from a reputed and recognized institute|
Lower age limit of job seekers should be 18 years. Upper age limit of job appliers for JRF Posts will be considered by the selection committee of University. Maximum age for other posts is tuned below:
- General Category Candidates: 40 years
- Reserved Category Candidates: 43 years
- Physically Challenged Candidates: 42 years
|Position Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Research Fellow||As per University Norms|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with GP of Rs. 5400/-|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with GP of Rs. 2800/-|
Application Fee for Kashmir University Recruitment:
Job seekers who wish to apply for aforesaid posts other than JRF need to pay application charges of Rs.500/- in the form of Bank Draft pledged to the REGISTRAR, UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR, SRINAGAR -190006 payable at J&K Bank, Ltd. University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar. Cost of application form once deposited shall be non-refundable.
Mode of Enrollment:
Self motivated & Career Oriented Applicants need to appear in Interview. Final Selection of job hunters for Kashmir University Vacancy will totally depends on their performance given at time of personal interview conducted by the selection penal of University. Candidates called for interview shall have to produce the original documents relating to their age, qualifications, experience and fitness etc. at the time of interview. Contenders invited for interview shall not be paid any T.A. and D.A.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for Kashmir University Recruitment:
For JRF Posts:
- First of all, applicants need to submit application on plain paper along with photocopies of certificates and other documents indicating education qualification, percentage of marks in qualifying examination, age and experience(if any) before the unposting date.
- Aspirants have to appear for interview on correct date and time at the following venue, stated below. It is advised to reach venue 15 minutes before time of Interview.
- Applicants have to produce entire original documents at the time of interview.
For Other Posts:
- Aspirants who are eager to apply for Kashmir University Recruitment need to visit Official Website that is www.kashmiruniversity.net.
- Then go to “Jobs/ Recruitment, Advertisement, call letters” section well furnished at left corner of home page.
- Hit “Application Format for Assistant Professor & Equivalent Positions” link.
- Download the prescribed format of application form and fill it accurately.
- Attach a set of Xerox of educational documents supported with marksheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate (if required) and other documents.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Application Form along with all essential documents should be submitted in an envelope subscribed with “Application for the post of ____”.
- Forward it to below stated address as soon as possible.
Address for Kashmir University Recruitment:
|Post Name||Walk- In- Address||Postal Address|
|JRF||In the office of Department of Botany, University of Kashmir, Srinagar.|
|Other Posts||—||Office of the Joint Registrar, University of Kashmir, Srinagar.|
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Designation Name||Date & Time of Interview||Last Date to Submit Application Form|
|Assistant Registrar||—||20th August 2015|
|Junior Research Fellow||5th August 2015 at 12:00 P.M.||4th August 2015|
Check Official Notice 1 and Official Notice 2 to acquire detailed information related to Kashmir University Recruitment 2015. Aspirants can also stay in touch with our web portal for more updates regarding Kashmir University Recruitment 2016 or you can bookmark this page using CONTROL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On