Kashmir University Syllabus
All UG, PG Courses Syllabus PDF Available Here!!! The University of Jammu and Kashmir has provided Kashmir University Syllabus 2019 for candidates looking for study material for the preparation of their semester examinations. They can download their syllabus in the form of PDF through this page.
|Kashmir University Syllabus 2019|
|Category||Kashmir University Syllabus|
|Exam Type||Semester Exam|
|Courses||All UG, PG Courses|
Download Kashmir University Syllabus 2019 PDFs
Kashmir University Syllabus
Kashmir University BA 1st year Syllabus:
|Paper I: Poetry I|
- Age of Chaucer: Historical and
- Social Context
- Geoffrey chaucer: “The wife of
Bath’s prologue and Tale”
- William Shakespeare: Sonnets:
- John Donne: “The Sun Rising”,
The Canonization”, Death Be Not
Proud” “Batter Mv Heart”
|Paper II: Drama I|
- Renaissance Age and the Developments in Drama
- Christopher Marlowe: Tamburlaine
- William Shakespeare: Othello
- William Shakespeare: As You Like It
|Paper III: Language Course I (optional)|
- English Communication Skills
You May Read This: Strategies To Improve Memory
Kashmir University Bed Syllabus 2019:
Foundations of Education
|Unit I: Education & Philosophy|
- Nature & Meaning of Education
- Aims of Education – individual and social.
- Nature and Meaning of Philosophy
- Relation between Philosophy & Education
|Unit II: Major Educational Philosophies and Educational|
- Pragmatism These Educational Philosophies
shall be discussed with special reference to
Aims, Curriculum, Methods, Role of Teacher
& Concept of Discipline
- Mahatama Ghandhi: Basic Education
- Swami Vivekananda : Man making Education
- Froebel: The play way methodiv) Montessori:
The Didactic Apparatus
|Unit III: Education & the Social Frame of reference|
- Education & Democracy – Basic Principles of
Democracy – Education for Democracy
- Education & Socialism Meaning, Importance
& Role of Education in achieving the goals of Socialism.
- Education & Secularism – Meaning of Secularism
Role of Education in multi religious society like India.
|Unit IV: Culture & Social Change|
- Concept & Characteristics of Culture
- Relationship between Culture & Education with
special reference to conservative and creativity roles
- Concept of social change
- Factors of social change
- Roles of Education Vis-à-vis social change
Get Here: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
Learning and Development:
|Unit I: Psychology & Educational Psychology|
- Nature, Meaning and Scope of Psychology
- Nature & Meaning of Educational Psychology
- Functions Educational Psychology
|Unit II: Understanding Learner Stages of Human development|
- Physical, Social, Emotional & Cognitive
- development patterns.
- Stage – specific Characteristics of Infancy &
- Characteristics & Problems of Adolescents.
- Guidance & Counseling for adolescents.
|Unit III: Learning & Motivation|
- Concept of learning & its nature
- Factors of influencing learning – Personal &
- Motivation – Nature, Types: – Techniques of
enhancing learner’s motivation
- S-R Theory of Learning (Thorndike)
- Operant Conditioning theory of learning (Skinner)
- Constructivism- Vygotsky
|Unit IV: Intelligence and Personality|
- Nature & Meaning
- Measurement of Intelligence – Concept of I.Q,
Verbal and Non-verbal (One test from each category
to be discussed)
- Theory of Multiple Intelligences (Howard Gardner)
- Structure of intellect (Guilford)
- Nature & Meaning
- Determinants of Personality – biological & socio-
- Trait-theory of Personality (Allport)
- Psycho analytic theory of Personality (Freud)
Educational Implications of the above mentioned theories.
Want to Know? How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
Population and Gender Education:
|Unit I: Population Education and Population Dynamics|
- Concept, meaning and objectives.
- Need and Importance
- Distribution & density
- Population composition – Age, Sex, Rural/Urban.
- Factors affecting Population growth – fertility,
mortality & migration
|Unit II: Population Education in Schools|
- Scope of population education in school
- Methods & approaches: Inquiry approaches,
observation, self study, discussions assignments.
- Use of Mass Media – Newspapers, Radio,
TV, & A-V aids.
|Unit III: Gender Studies|
- Concept, need and scope of gender studies
- Gender studies as an academic discipline
- Gender, economy and work participation
- Gender, globalization and education
|Unit IV: Issues of Indian Women|
- Women education: need, importance and problems
- Co-education- its educational implications
- Education of girl child in India: present
status and challenges ahead
- Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyaliya
- Girls education in SSA and RMSA
|Unit I: Exceptionality|
- Meaning, significance and scope.
- Levels of intervention: Preventive, remedial
- Special education: Meaning, significance and
|Unit II: Categories of Special Children|
- Physically challenged: Visually and Hearing
- Mentally Retarded
- Gifted (With special reference to causes,
characteristics and educational measures)
|Unit III: Inclusive Education|
- Historical background of inclusive education.
- Principles of inclusion and necessary resources.
- Inclusion, integration and mainstreaming.
|Unit IV: National initiatives|
- Integrated education for disabled children
- Rehabilitation Council of India (1992)
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA 2000)
- National Curriculum Framework (NCF, 2005)
Know Here, How To: Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying
|Unit I: Environmental Education|
- Meaning, scope and importance of
- Objectives of Environmental Education
- Approaches of Environmental Education,
Role of Environmental and Natural resources
in sustainable development.
|Unit II: Environmental Concerns|
- Causes and consequences of environmental
- Air pollution: causes consequences and remedies
- Water pollution: causes, consequences and remedies
- Deforestation and its implications suggest
some remedial measures
|Unit III: Environmental Awareness|
- Salient features of environmental awareness
through education: programmes of environmental
education for secondary school children.
- Programmes of environmental education for
attitude changes among the children with
special reference to Save Dal, Save Hangul,
Save Tiger Project.
- Chipko movement.
|Unit IV: Man and Environment|
- Man as a creator and destroyer, effect of
human activities on environment, values
and ethics related to environment.
- Concept of hazard, disaster and vulnerability.
- Natural Disasters: Floods, Flash floods, Drought,
Earthquakes, Cloudbursts and Landslides
Must Check the Link Below:
Kashmir University UG, PG Courses Syllabus PDF
Kashmir University Syllabus 2019 is one of the essential study materials for preparation while you are going to appear in any examination. With the help of Kashmir University Syllabus, you can grab knowledge of the topics from which questions will be asked in the examination according to the subjects included in it.
Candidates can download Kashmir University Syllabus, Kashmir University B Tech Syllabus, Kashmir University M.Com Syllabus, Kashmir University Chemistry Syllabus and other Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses by pressing the direct links provided here on this page for the ease and comfort of the students.
Check Out: List of Universities in Jammu and Kashmir
We hope the above information related to Kashmir University Syllabus 2019 is enough for you all. For more details you may follow us on Facebook and Google+ and visit our web page regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On