Kangra Central Cooprative Bank invites online application form through a job notice regarding KCCB recruitment. Bank is looking for capable job hunters for 154 Gr-III Officer, Gr-IV-Clerk and Gr-IV Computer Operator Posts. Applicants, who are in search of banking jobs, must clutch latest jobs in bank by applying against KCCB Recruitment 2016 notification. Eligible Contenders can apply online for KCCB Vacancy by submitting application form on or before the closing date.
|Name Of Post||Officer And Others|
|No. Of Vacancies||154|
|Closing Date Of Submission Of Online Application Form||28th October 2015|
From this page, you get entire details related to KCCB Recruitment such as no. of vacancies, qualification required, how to apply online, important dates, selection procedure etc. Applicants who are willing to apply against these current openings in bank, must the read the below stated content of this page which is provided for your easiness by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
KCCB Recruitment Details
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|2||Gr-IV-Clerk(For General Public)||74|
|3||Gr-IV-Clerk (against working trained Secretary of (PACS) Quota80%)||46|
|4||Gr.IV Clerk (Against Employee of other COOP. Society Quota (20%)||08|
|5||Gr-IV Computer Operator||11|
Job hunters who are ready to apply against KCCB Recruitment 2016, must have possessed 12th Class / BCA/Graduate / Post Graduate Degree or equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a repudiated University Or An Institute.
- Applying contenders Age limit should be lies between 18 and 45 years as on last date of submission of online application.
- Upper age limit is relaxed up to 05 years for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / WFF (U.R) / Persons with Disabilities (unreserved).
- Relaxation in upper age limit to Ex-man applicants shall be as per State Government guidelines and to be decided as time of interview committee.
- Relaxation of 5 year shall also be provided to aspirants who are already employed in co-operative societies.
|Post Name||Pay Scale (Include applicable DA)|
|For Gr.III Officer||Rs.10,300/- + 4,200/-|
|For Gr-IV(clerk)/Computer Operator||Rs.10,300/- + 3,200/-|
Please See: Payment of fee should be made through challan.
Procedure of Selection for KCCB Jobs:
- Selection of aspirants will be based on written test and interview.
- Written test will be of multiple choice objective type’s questions.
- Written test consist the following subjects that Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability/Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge/Financial Awareness and Computer & Clerical Aptitude (for Computer Operator Post).
Steps To Apply Online:
Applicants who are interested and apply against these latest openings in banks, by following below equipped instructions.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official web portal that is hpbose.org
- Then, go to “Quick Link” section which is visible on top left side of home page.
- After that, hit on “KCC Bank Recruitment-2015 Grade-III, IV” link and read all instructions carefully.
- Now, press on “New Registration” button and fill all required details.
- After registration, fill an application form carefully and correctly with all details.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature (if required).
- At last, select “submit” button and take print out of form for future reference.
|Last Date for Submission of online Application||28th October 2015|
|Download Admit Card from Board’s website||10 days before commencement of examination|
|Date of Examination||For Gr III Officer||22nd November 2015||10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|For Gr-IV Clerical||01:00 Am to 3:00 PM|
|For Computer Operator||3:30 PM to 4:00 PM|
Note: Through this Official Notice, you may acquire more information related to KCCB Recruitment. We keep update all latest information regarding KCCB Recruitment on this page, so please bookmark this page, using control+D and don’t miss any up-to-date information in regard of it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On