KCC Bank Recruitment
Kangra Cooperative Bank wants to recruit eligible candidates for filling up the positions of Clerk, Computer Operator and others through KCC Bank Recruitment. Those applicants who are concerned to apply for KCC Bank Latest Recruitment must submit the application form before the last date.
Highlights of KCCB Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the organization||Kangra Cooperative Bank|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk, Computer Operator and others|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
KCC Bank Recruitment 2019
Q1: KCC Bank Vacancy Details:
- Grade-3 (Assistant Manager)
- Grade-3 (Junior Computer Programmer)
- Grade-4 Clerk (Against Employee of Cooperative Society Quota)
- Grade-4 Clerk (Against Trained Secretay of PACS Quota)
- Grade-4 Clerk (For General Public)
- Grade-4 Clerk Computer Operator
Q2: What is the required qualification for KCC Bank jobs?
To get the Vacancy in KCCB, Candidates must have attained graduation/post-graduation / diploma / degree in relative discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognized university/institution.
Q3: Is there any age limitation for KCC Bank Recruitment?
- Minimum age of candidates to apply for the KCCB Vacancy should not be less than 18 years
- Maximum age of aspirants must not be more than 45 years
- Relaxations will be given according to the norms of the organization and GOI rules.
Q4: How Much Salary Given in Jobs in KCCB?
Candidates who will be selected for the KCCB vacancy will receive their monthly salary according to the pay scale of Rs.10, 300/- to Rs.34, 800/- along with grade pay and other additional benefits.
Grab Today: Jobs At Banking Sector (5000 Vacancies)
Q5: Explain the KCC Bank selection Process?
Selection of candidates for KCCB Jobs 2019 will be done on the basis of:
Q6: What is the KCC Bank Application Form Fees?
Aspirants who are going to apply for the vacancy need to submit the application amount as per the organizational norms. The application amount will be submitted via online mode i.e. by using credit card/debit card or through net banking services.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 600/-.
- SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates: Rs. 40/-.
Q7: How To Fill KCC Bank Application Form 2019?
- First of all go to the official website i.e. www.kccb.in
- From top of homepage select “Recruitments”
- A new page will come out along with many recruitment links
- Select Grade 3/4 Posts recruitment link and hit on it
- A new screen will appear along with details regarding the vacancy available
- Read all the details carefully and completely
- After that if you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then go back to the previous page and hit on the applying link
- Fill the KCCB Application Form completely and after completing the whole application form hit on final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage.
Press Here For: KCC Bank Official link
Kangra Bank Vacancy 2019 Important dates (Tentative):
- Kangra Bank recruitment starting date of online registration: 08-06-2019
- Last date to apply online: 27-06-2019
- Date of Examination: 08-07-2019 and 09-07-2019
- Exam held on 08-07-2019
- Timings :
- 10 am to 12 noon for Grade III Officer
- 01 PM to 3.30 PM for Grade III Jr. Computer programmer
- Exam held on 09-07-2019
- 10 am to 11.30 am for Grade IV Jr. Clerk
- 01 am to 2.30 Pm for computer operator
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Those aspirants who are interested in KCCB Recruitment 2019 can read further details from the Official Notification Link and aspirants who want to get details about the organization they can go through this Official Website Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Eligibility for Bank||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Latest Bank Jobs Through IBPS||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|