Students seeking admission to various engineering, science and agricultural courses across the state of Karnataka are required to submit KCET 2021 application form as per KCET Notification. There will Karnataka Common Entrance Test that will takes place at various exam centers. The dates for Karnataka CET Registration are mentioned below.
KCET 2021 Exam Overview:
|Exam Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Examinations Authority|
|KCET Official Website||kea.kar.nic.in|
|Exam Type||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Total Exam Centers||54|
|Karnataka CET Notification Release Date(Tentative)||2nd week of Jan 2021|
|Date for Filling KCET Application Form 2021||4th week of Jan 2021|
|Last date for Submitting KCET 2021 Application Form||1st week of Mar 2021|
|KCET Exam Date 2021||3rd week of Apr 2021|
|KCET Hall Ticket Date||Last week of Apr 2021|
|Announcement of KCET Result||3rd week of May 2021|
KCET 2021 Application Form
List of Courses Offered Under KCET
- B.E/B.Tech (regular courses)
- B.Tech (food Technology)
- B.Tech (Food Science & Tech)
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- B.Sc (Agriculture)
- B.Sc (forestry)
- B.Sc (Sericulture)
- B.Sc (Agri.Biotech)
- B.Sc (Horticulture)
- B.H.Sc (Home Science)
- B.F.Sc (Fisheries Science)
- B.V.Sc & A.H
KCET Eligibility Criteria 2021
Educational Qualification (Engineering/Architecture Courses):
- Candidates must have qualify the 2nd PUC/10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognised board.
- Should have passed their examination with Mathematics & Physics as a main subject & English as a language subject.
- It is mandatory to score minimum of 45% marks (40% marks in SC/ST category) in physics and mathematics in addition to one of the subjects, i.e. Biotechnology/Biology/Electronics/Chemistry/Computer science to fill KCET Application Form.
- Must have a valid NEET or NATA score card.
Read Here: How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges
For Pharmacy/Science Courses:
- Passed in 2nd PUC/10+2 or equivalent with PCB and English as a language subject is eligible for Karnataka CET exam.
- May obtain at least 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST Category) in PCB group.
- The academic study from a state institute should be for a minimum period of 7 years, starting from 1st standard to 2nd PUC/12th standard as on July 1 of the exam year.
Candidates who are willing to apply for KCET 2021 by filling KCET Application Form must not be less than 17 years. Aspirants who belong to reserved category will be eligible to get relaxation in age.
More Important Links Related to KCET
|Karnataka CET Syllabus||Check Here|
|KCET Admit Card||Check Here|
|Karnataka CET Result||Check Here|
|KCET Counselling||Check Here|
|Karnataka CET Model Question Papers||Check Here|
|KCET Rank Predictor||Check Here|
|KCET Answer Key||Check Here|
|KCET Cut Off||Check Here|
How to Fill KCET Application Form Notification 2021?
To fill KCET Application Form, candidates need to follow the guidelines that are mentioned below. have a look!!
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority which is kea.kar.nic.in
- Now, on homepage search link related to KCET Notification 2021 and press on that.
- Ensure eligibility details and then proceed further to fill KCET Application Form 2021.
- Afterwards, comeback on previous page and press on “KCET 2021 Application Form” link.
- Fill KCET Online Application form with mandatory details
- Also upload scanned images of required documents along with passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Re-check all the details mentioned in application form and finally submit it.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of same for for further usage.
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
(Expected) Seats Available For KCET
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy (general)||201|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (general)||68|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy(Hyd-Kar)||33|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (Hyd-Kar)||7|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy(special)||19|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (special)||4|
|B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (general)||283|
|B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (Agriculturist)||94|
|B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (special)||23|
|B.Pharm and Pharm D (general and Hyd-Kar)||635|
|B.Pharm and Pharm D (special)||6|
|Lateral Entry B.Pharma (general and Hyd-Kar)||189|
|Lateral Entry B.Pharma (special)||16|
KCET Application Fee
with Bank Charges
| E-Post Office|
|General/OBC||650 + 10||Rs. 12|
|SC/ST||500 + 10||Rs. 12|
|Pre-University and 12th|
standard qualified candidates
from state other than Karnataka
|750 + 10||Rs. 12|
|Mode of Payment||through the E-challan in|
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
KCET Admission Criteria 2021
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will organize Karnataka Common Entrance Test for admission to first-year undergraduate courses like Indian systems of Medicine and Homeopathy, Engineering / Technology and Agriculture courses.
KCET Exam Pattern 2021
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of Examination||1 hour 20 minutes|
for each paper
|Mode of Language||English and Kannada|
|Papers||Paper I – Mathematics|
|Paper II – Physics|
|Type of Questions||Objective (Multiple|
|Number of Questions|
|Marking Scheme||One mark will be allotted|
for each correct answer
|Negative Marking||There is no negative marking|
KCET Exam Centres
|Bijapur||K G F||Udupi 1|
KCET Admit Card 2021
Admit Card for KCET Entrance Exam will be available in the last week of Apr 2021. Aspirants may download their Karnataka CET Admit Card with help of roll number or registration number.
KCET Exam Result 2021
After organizing Karnataka CET, its result will be available from Third week of May 2021. Entrance Test will be available via online mode. Stay tuned with us to download your examination result.
KCET 2021 Counselling
Karnataka CET Counseling will commence from second week of June 2021. Those who qualify exam will participate in Counseling for admission in engineering colleges. During counselling, the candidates will have to verify their documents before the option entry.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Documents Required At The Time Of Counselling:
- 10th & 12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- KCET 2019 Admit Card
- KCET 2019 score card
- Two latest passport size photographs
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Printcopy of the filled Application Form
KCET Application Form 2021
Karnataka Examinations Authority will release Karnataka CET Application Form in the 2nd week of Jan 2021. Thus, aspirants who are aspiring to take admission in MBBS, BDS and AYUSH courses can apply for Karnataka CET 2021 Exam by submitting Karnataka CET Online Application.
Candidates are advised to stay liked with our web page recruitmentresult.com to fetch latest updates on KCET Application Form 2021 Last Date, as we will update our page as soon as Application Form of KCET will update on official website.
Candidates Also Search For:
|Karnataka Common Entrance Test Application Form||KCET 2021 Online Application Form|
|KCET Registration Last Date||KCET Registration Date|
|KCET Login||Karnataka CET Login|
|Karnataka CET Last Date||Karnataka CET Exam Date|
We have provided all the details concerning KCET 2021 Application Form on this page. Still if you wish to fetch other information, bookmark our web page recruitmentresult.com by pressing Ctrl+D for getting more updates on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On!!
|Top Universities in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Top Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|
|UGC Approved University List||Entrance Exam in India|