KCET Application Form
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will release KCET Application Form 2020 in online mode. Thus, candidates who want to apply for Karnataka CET 2020 Exam need to fill KCET Online Form before last date. Furthermore, to grab other details regarding KCET Registration, KCET Notification, etc, go through this page.
KCET 2020 Exam Overview:
|Exam Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Examinations Authority|
|KCET Official Website||kea.kar.nic.in|
|Exam Type||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Total Exam Centers||54|
|Karnataka CET Notification Release Date||2nd week of Jan 2020|
|Date for Filling KCET Application Form 2020||2nd week of Jan 2020|
|Last date for Submitting KCET 2020 Application Form||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|KCET Exam Date 2020||1st week of May 2020|
|KCET Hall Ticket Date||Last week of Apr 2020|
|Announcement of KCET Result||3rd week of May 2020|
KCET Application Form
KCET Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification (Engineering/Architecture Courses):
- Candidates must have qualify the 2nd PUC/10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognised board.
- Should have passed their examination with Mathematics & Physics as a main subject & English as a language subject.
- It is mandatory to score minimum of 45% marks (40% marks in SC/ST category) in physics and mathematics in addition to one of the subjects, i.e. Biotechnology/Biology/Electronics/Chemistry/Computer science to fill KCET Application Form.
- Must have a valid NEET or NATA score card.
Read Here: How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges
For Pharmacy/Science Courses:
- Passed in 2nd PUC/10+2 or equivalent with PCB and English as a language subject is eligible for Karnataka CET exam.
- May obtain at least 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST Category) in PCB group.
- The academic study from a state institute should be for a minimum period of 7 years, starting from 1st standard to 2nd PUC/12th standard as on July 1 of the exam year.
Candidates who are willing to apply for KCET 2020 by filling KCET Application Form must not be less than 17 years. Aspirants who belong to reserved category will be eligible to get relaxation in age.
More Important Links Related to KCET
|Karnataka CET Syllabus||Check Here|
|KCET Admit Card||Check Here|
|Karnataka CET Result||Check Here|
|KCET Counselling||Check Here|
|Karnataka CET Model Question Papers||Check Here|
|KCET Rank Predictor||Check Here|
|KCET Answer Key||Check Here|
|KCET Cut Off||Check Here|
How to Fill KCET Application Form 2020?
To fill KCET Application Form, candidates need to follow the guidelines that are mentioned below. have a look!!
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority which is kea.kar.nic.in
- Now, on homepage search link related to KCET Notification 2020 and press on that.
- Ensure eligibility details and then proceed further to fill KCET Application Form 2020.
- Afterwards, comeback on previous page and press on “KCET 2020 Application Form” link.
- Fill KCET Online Application form with mandatory details
- Also upload scanned images of required documents along with passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Re-check all the details mentioned in application form and finally submit it.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of same for for further usage.
List of Courses Offered Under KCET
- B.E/B.Tech (regular courses)
- B.Tech (food Technology)
- B.Tech (Food Science & Tech)
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- B.Sc (Agriculture)
- B.Sc (forestry)
- B.Sc (Sericulture)
- B.Sc (Agri.Biotech)
- B.Sc (Horticulture)
- B.H.Sc (Home Science)
- B.F.Sc (Fisheries Science)
- B.V.Sc & A.H
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
Seats Available For KCET
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy (general)||201|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (general)||68|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy(Hyd-Kar)||33|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (Hyd-Kar)||7|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Homoeopathy(special)||19|
|ISM&H (AYUSH) Naturopathy (special)||4|
|B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (general)||283|
|B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (Agriculturist)||94|
|B.Sc (Ag) & BVSc (special)||23|
|B.Pharm and Pharm D (general and Hyd-Kar)||635|
|B.Pharm and Pharm D (special)||6|
|Lateral Entry B.Pharma (general and Hyd-Kar)||189|
|Lateral Entry B.Pharma (special)||16|
KCET Application Fee
with Bank Charges
| E-Post Office|
|General/OBC||650 + 10||Rs. 12|
|SC/ST||500 + 10||Rs. 12|
|Pre-University and 12th|
standard qualified candidates
from state other than Karnataka
|750 + 10||Rs. 12|
|Mode of Payment||through the E-challan in|
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
KCET Admission Criteria 2020
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will organize Karnataka Common Entrance Test for admission to first-year undergraduate courses like Indian systems of Medicine and Homeopathy, Engineering / Technology and Agriculture courses.
KCET Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of Examination||1 hour 20 minutes|
for each paper
|Mode of Language||English and Kannada|
|Papers||Paper I – Mathematics|
|Paper II – Physics|
|Type of Questions||Objective (Multiple|
|Number of Questions|
|Marking Scheme||One mark will be allotted|
for each correct answer
|Negative Marking||There is no negative marking|
KCET Exam Centres
|Bijapur||K G F||Udupi 1|
Read Here: How To Find Online Study Material
KCET Admit Card 2020
Admit Card for KCET Entrance Exam will be available in the last week of Apr 2020. Aspirants may download their Karnataka CET Admit Card with help of roll number or registration number.
KCET Exam Result 2020
After organizing Karnataka CET, its result will be available from Third week of May 2020. Entrance Test will be available via online mode. Stay tuned with us to download your examination result.
KCET 2020 Counselling
Karnataka CET Counseling will commence from second week of June 2020. Those who qualify exam will participate in Counseling for admission in engineering colleges. During counselling, the candidates will have to verify their documents before the option entry.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Documents Required At The Time Of Counselling:
- 10th & 12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- KCET 2019 Admit Card
- KCET 2019 score card
- Two latest passport size photographs
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Printcopy of the filled Application Form
KCET Application Form 2020
Karnataka Examinations Authority will release Karnataka CET Application Form in the 2nd week of Jan 2020. Thus, aspirants who are aspiring to take admission in MBBS, BDS and AYUSH courses can apply for Karnataka CET 2020 Exam by submitting Karnataka CET Online Application.
Candidates are advised to stay liked with our web page recruitmentresult.com to fetch latest updates on KCET Application Form 2020 Last Date, as we will update our page as soon as Application Form of KCET will update on official website.
Check Here: Engineering Exam Calendar
Candidates Also Search For:
|Karnataka Common Entrance Test Application Form||KCET 2020 Online Application Form|
|KCET Registration Last Date||KCET Registration Date|
|KCET Login||Karnataka CET Login|
|Karnataka CET Last Date||Karnataka CET Exam Date|
We have provided all the details concerning KCET Application Form 2020 on this page. Still if you wish to fetch other information, bookmark our web page recruitmentresult.com by pressing Ctrl+D for getting more updates on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On!!
|Best Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|