Karnataka CET Counselling will be started from Second Week of June 2019. Those applicants who will qualify KCET 2019 Exam may appear for KCET Counseling on schedule date and time. Check KCET Counselling Registration Date, Procedure etc from below page.
Overview of KCET Counselling 2019:
- Conducted By: Karnataka Examination Authority
- KCET 2019 Registration Last Date: 08-03-2019
- Availability of KCET Admit Card: 06-04-2019
- KCET 2019 Exam Date: 23, 25 and 27-04-2019
- KCET 2019 Result Declaration: 01-06-2019
- KCET Counselling: 2nd week of June 2019
- Official Website: kea.kar.nic.in
Check These KCET Related Links:
|KCET Application Form||Get Details|
|Karnataka CET Syllabus||Get Details|
|KCET Option Entry||Get Details|
|Karnataka CET Result||Get Details|
|Karnataka CET 2019 Model Question Papers||Get Details|
|KCET Rank Predictor||Get Details|
|Karnataka CET Answer Key||Get Details|
|KCET Admit Card||Get Details|
|KEA Official Website||Press Here|
KCET Counselling Procedure:
To appear in Karnataka CET Counselling 2019, contenders have to follow below mentioned hassle free steps.
Step 1: KCET Document Verification 2019 and Registration
- While going for the document verification, qualified candidates are required to report to the allotted centers on scheduled date.
- After that you have to check the complete list of Nodal Centres and addresses.
- After the completion of the verification process, a verification slip will be issued to the candidate, after which he/she can participate in option entry round.
- The candidates who will complete the verification process will receive a unique user ID and Password.
Step 2: Karnataka CET 2019 Choice Filling and Locking
- After registration and documents verification, you are required to fill and lock the choice of colleges and courses.
- In case of online KCET Medical 2019 counseling candidate will have to KCET Login 2019 by entering CET number.
- You will get the details about category wise, course wise and college wise seat matrix and link of the same through official.
- After final submission, candidates will not be allowed to edit or change their options.
- In case, a new college or courses is added in the seat matrix, candidates will be allowed to add new options after the first round.
Step3: KCET 2019 Seat Allotment
- Seat allotment is the last process of the Karnataka CET Counselling 2019 and candidates will get seats as per their ranking in the merit list.
- Selection of college and courses during KCET Engineering Counselling 2019 will be totally depending on the marks.
- Seat Allotment 2019 of Karnataka CET will be conducted in two or more rounds.
- Candidates can download the admission/seat allotment letter by log in through their credentials.
- Qualified candidates will have to visit the allotted institute for reporting with necessary documents which are well provided below along with the print out of the admission/seat allotment letter.
You May Read This: Counselling Procedure in Details
KCET Counselling Schedule 2019:
|Events||KCET Counselling Dates|
|KCET 2019 Exam||Third week of April 2019|
|Release of KCET 2019 Result||First week of June 2019|
|KCET 2019 Counselling and Document Verification||Second week of June 2019|
|Option Entry||Second week of July 2019|
|Mock Allotment||Third week of July 2019|
|Changing of Selected Options||Third week of July 2019|
|Declaration of KCET Seat Allotment||Third week of July 2019|
|Final Date to Report at Allotted Institutes||Third week of July 2019|
|KCET 2019 Counselling Round 2||Fourth week of July 2019|
|Allotment for Round 2||Fourth week of July 2019|
|KEA KCET Counselling Second Extended Round||First to Second week of August 2019|
|Allotment for Second Extended Round||Second week of August 2019|
|Reporting at Allotted Institute||Second week of August 2019|
FAQs Regarding KCET 2019 Counselling:
Question: What are the Documents Required for Counselling?
- KCET 2019 score card
- KCET 2019 admit card
- Copy of filled-in KCET 2019 application form
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- One ID proof
- Study Certificate duly signed by the concerned BEO/DDPI
- Four latest passport size photographs
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Question: What are the Participating Institutes?
- Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur
- BVB College of Engg & Tech, Hubli
- National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
- RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- M.S College of Engineering, Bull Temple Road, Bangalore
- MS Ramiah Institute of Tech, Bangalore
- Shri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore
- Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- E.S. Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore
Want To Know? Counselling Tips & Techniques
KCET Counselling 2019 Details:
Karnataka Examination Authority conducts KCET examination for the candidates willing to get admission in undergraduate courses in the field of ayurveda, unani, homoeopathy, naturopathy & yoga, Engineering Technology, Pharmacy etc. Allotment during the counselling of KCET will be done according to rank, preferences and availability of seat.
KCET Counselling 2019 includes two rounds and those who get shortlisted through first round then will have to participate in second round. After the completion of the procedure of Counseling seat will be allotted to selected contenders and they have to report to the allotted colleges or institutes on scheduled date for filling admission formalities.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|