Karnataka Examinations Authority has recently published an advertisement for KEA Recruitment 2016. Online Applications are invited for the 1624 vacant posts of Panchayat Development Officer and Grama Panchayat Secretary Grade I in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department. Candidates may apply for KEA Jobs through online registration mode on or earlier than the last date. As soon as the latest info about KEA Recruitment 2017 will available we will update the same here.
The Karnataka Examinations Authority will conduct a written competitive examination in month of November or December 2016 as part of hiring process. Candidates are suggested to carefully read this page to get complete details of educational qualification and other eligibility condition before submission of online Application.
|Organization Name||Karnataka Examinations Authority|
|No. Of Posts||1624|
|Ending Date Of Apply Online||15th October 2016|
|Last Date To Deposit Application Fee||18th October 2016|
Vacancy and Salary Details:
|Name of the posts||No. of posts||Salary Per Month|
|Panchayat Development Officers||815||Rs. 20000 – 36300/-|
|Gram Panchayat Secretary||809||Rs. 14550 – 26700/-|
Aspirants going to apply for the PDO and GPS posts must have Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. Candidates who possess the above given qualification can apply for Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment .
Apply Now For: Latest Graduate Jobs
The age of candidates should be resided in between 18 years to 35 years as on 1st October 2016. 2A, 2B, 3A&3B Category Candidates will be provided age relaxation by 3 Years and SC/ST Candidates by 5 Years.
- Candidates belonging to General Merit and others are required to pay fee of Rs. 500/- and candidates belonging to SC/ST/Category-1 have to pay Rs. 250/- in any of the e-post office.
- Aspirants who are applying for the both the post have to pay Rs. 750/- (Rs. 400/-).
- Differently Abled candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
Selection Process for KEA vacancy:
Aspirant’s selection will be done through their marks obtained in Written Test. The candidates who will qualify in written exam will be called up by KEA Selection Board for Document Verification. The exam will consist of Objective Multiple Choice Questions and the duration will be of 2 hours.
Must Check: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Examination
KEA Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Subject||Marks||No. of questions|
|Paper-1||General Knowledge, General Kannada, General English||200||100|
|Paper-2 (Specific Paper)||Rural Development and Panchayat Raj||200||100|
Read below Provided Articles to preparation for above subjects:
Steps To fill KEA Online Application Form:
- To apply online, job seekers first go to the official website that is kea.kar.nic.in
- After that, choose the “Recruitment of PDO & GPS(G-1)” link which is visible at “Flash News” section.
- Then Candidates are required to select “Recruitment of PDO / GPS-Grade-1 Online Application” > “Submit Application” link
- Now start entering the required information and upload the scanned images of Photograph, applicant signature, applicant Left Hand Thumb Impression
- After filling application form, Candidates have to take the printout of the Challan copy. Then candidates have to pay the requisite fee printed on the copy of the challan in any of the e-post office.
- After making the payment, take the final print out of the application and should be produced whenever it is required.
Get Details: Process To Fill Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||15th October 2016|
|Last Date to pay fees in the Computerized e-Post Office||18th October 2016|
Candidates may go through the below provided links to get more information.
KEA Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download Official Notification
KEA Recruitment: Apply Online Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On