Karnataka Examinations Authority has released a career notification as KEA Recruitment for filling up 1203 Lecturer Jobs. Candidates who are eager to get a teaching job in Karnataka, they can grab this chance. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for KEA Recruitment 2017 on or earlier than the closing date which is 06-04-2017.
Get Vital Contents Of This Page
The Karnataka Examinations Authority is looking for goal oriented and dynamic candidates to engage them on 1203 Lecturer post for 20 subjects. Interested applicants can fill and submit their application form through online mode. Before applying, candidates must check the complete relevant information which is available in the below section of this page structured by the unit members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Karnataka Examinations Authority|
|No. Of Posts||1203|
|Closing Date To Apply Online||06-04-2017|
KEA Vacancy Details:
Lecturer: 1203 Posts
Candidates who eager to apply for this opening, they must have possessed Master’s Degree/ MD/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Ed/ MA/ M.Sc/ MCA or equivalent qualification with good academic records from a recognized university/ institution.
Check Now: Jobs By Qualification
Age of the applying contenders should not be less than 21 years and not above than 40 years. Candidates who belong to reserved communities may get relaxation in upper age limit as per the rules and regulations of GOI.
KEA Recruitment Official Notification: Check Here
Candidates who are going to apply for this vacancy they must have to pay the following amount of application fee in Computerized Post office branches through Challan:
- For General and BC (Cat-IIA, II B, III A, III B): Rs.2500/-.
- For SC/ ST and category- I: Rs. 2000/-.
- For Physically Disabled Persons: NIL
Candidates who will get appointed on the posts of Lecturer they will entitle to receive the salary of Rs. 22,800 – 43,200/- per month by the recruiting organization.
Assortment of the capable and talented candidates will be made on the basis of Written Exam, Interview. Final selection decision will be taken by the recruitment panel of Karnataka Examinations Authority on the basis of candidate’s individual performance in selection rounds.
Process To Apply For KEA Jobs:
- First of all, eligible candidates must have to log on to the official website of organization that is kea.kar.nic.in.
- On the home page, go to the “Flash News” section and then hit on “PU Lecturers Recruitment” link.
- Now hit on “Corrigendum Notification English, Kannada” link and read the complete information from the opened notification.
- After reading the details, press on “Online Application” link.
- Now hit on “SUBMIT FRESH APPLICATION” link and fill the correct and complete information in online application form.
- Upload your latest passport size photo and other relevant documents in the prescribed format and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last, candidates should take a hard copy of duly filled application form for future reference.
Get Details: Process To Fill Online Application Form
- Closing date for submission of online application form: 06-04-2017
- End Date to pay application fee: 10-04-2017
Candidates may get further more details regarding KEA Recruitment 2017 by going through the Official Notification presented on this page. You can also visit this Official Link to know more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs in Karnataka|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Get Latest Teaching Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|