KEA Recruitment 2019
Karnataka Examinations Authority will soon announce notification for Professor/Staff Nurse/Lecturer Jobs on its official web portal. Individuals can apply online for KEA Recruitment 2019 with the help of below mentioned details. Have a look…….
KEA Recruitment 2019 Highlights
- Organization Name: Karnataka Examinations Authority
- Post Name: Professor/Staff Nurse/Lecturer and Others
- Applying Mode: Online
- Category: KEA Recruitment
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Official Website: kea.kar.nic.in
KEA Vacancies Details
Following are the upcoming KEA Vacancy –
- Network Engineer
- Junior Programmer
- Senior Programmer
- System Administrator
- Staff Nurse
Q 1: Discuss about the eligibility criteria for Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment.
Answer: Candidates who eager to apply for this opening, they must have possessed Master’s Degree/ MD/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Ed/ MA/ M.Sc/ MCA or equivalent qualification with good academic records from a recognized university/ institution.
Avail Here: Jobs By Qualification
Q 2: What is the age range to apply for KEA Jobs?
Answer: Age of the applying contenders should not be less than 21 years. However the upper age limit will be as per the norms of the organization. Candidates who belong to reserved communities may get relaxation in upper age limit as per the rules and regulations of GOI.
Q 3: Describe the salary package for KEA Job.
Answer: Candidates who will get appointed on the posts of Professor/Staff Nurse/Lecturer and others, they will entitle to receive the impressive salary per month as the norms of the organization.
Check More: Latest Teaching Jobs
Q 4: Explain KEA Recruitment Process.
Answer: Assortment of the capable and talented candidates will be made on the basis of Written Exam, Interview. Final selection decision will be taken by the recruitment panel of Karnataka Examinations Authority on the basis of candidate’s individual performance in selection rounds.
Q 5: How to apply for KEA Careers?
- First of all, eligible candidates must have to log on to the official website of organization that is kea.kar.nic.in.
- On the home page, go to the “Flash News” section and then hit on suitable link for link.
- Now hit on suitable link and read the complete information from the opened KEA notification.
- After reading the details, revisit the earlier web page and press on “Online Application” link.
- Now hit on “SUBMIT FRESH APPLICATION” link and fill the correct information in online KEA application form.
- Upload your latest passport size photo and other relevant documents in the prescribed format and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last, candidates should take a hard copy of duly filled application form for future reference.
Get Here – KEA Official Website
Q 6: What are the important dates regarding KEA Jobs?
Answer: Official KEA Job Notification will release on: Update Soon
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
KEA Recruitment 2019
Karnataka Examinations Authority will soon release career notification for the upcoming KEA Recruitment. Candidates who are eager to get a teaching job in Karnataka, they can grab this chance. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for KEA Recruitment 2019 on or earlier than the closing date.
The Karnataka Examinations Authority is looking for goal oriented and dynamic candidates to engage them on Professor/Staff Nurse/Lecturer and Others posts. Interested applicants can fill and submit their KEA application form through online mode. Before applying, candidates must check the complete relevant information which is available here in this web page.
Candidates can gather all the latest updates and notification about Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment by visiting our web portal on regular basis. Also like our Facebook page to get updated information on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Jobs In Karnataka||Latest Recruitments|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|