KEAM Application Form
Fill KEAM Application Form Through Online mode From Here!!! Candidates who are willing to be the part of state level entrance exam which is basically conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala.
According to the latest KEAM Notification, last date of KEAM Online Registration is 31/03/2018 and those who are interested in knowing the Exam Dates and other details in concern of KEAM Application Form 2018 are advised to check from this page.
Overview Of This Page:
Aspirants desirable to take admission to undergraduate engineering or Medical programmes in around 185 participating institutes must apply for KEAM online registration. Willing contenders must check instructions to fill KEAM Application Form 2018 from below.
Aspirants who willing to know more such as application fee details and any other information are advised to glance on beneath segment which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com, so have a look here!!!!!
KEAM Application Form
KEAM 2018 Eligibility
To apply for the KEAM Application Form, aspirants must ensure the eligibility requirements of the organization. Here we have provided eligibility criteria to appear in the KEAM exam 2018, so have a look here!!!!!
- Willing aspirants must be Indian origin only.
- OCI and PIO individuals shall also be treated as the India individuals but not given any reservation.
- Aspirants who want to apply for the Engineering Course must secured 50% of minimum percentage in PCM and 50% separately in Mathematics.
- To take admission in Architectural Courses, individuals should have passed class 12th or diploma with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate.
Check Out Here: Best Career Opportunities
KEAM Application Form 2018 Fee
|General Category||INR 800|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||INR 400|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Exempted from fee payment|
|Candidates opting Dubai as examination centre||INR 12000 + Application fee|
KEAM Exam Pattern 2018
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Test Time||Question Type|
|Paper I||Physics & Chemistry||120||480||150 minutes||Objective MCQs|
|Paper II||Mathematics||120||480||150 minutes|
Get here complete: KEAM Syllabus
KEAM Marking Scheme
Each paper of the engineering entrance exam will consist of 120 MCQ Type Questions. Overall 150 minutes will be there to complete each paper. Candidates need to qualify the each section separately. For incorrect questions attempt 1 mark will be deducted
Aspirants if you tick more than one answer, it will be treated as incorrect answer and marks will be deducted as per guidelines, so be aware while selecting the answers. 4 marks will be allotted for correct answer.
You can download here: KEAM Previous Question Papers
Preparation Books for KEAM
- AIPPEE (CBSE, Delhi) Books” for Chemistry
- “AFMC (PUNE)” Books
- 13 Years’ Solved Papers Kerala Engineering
- L. Loni – Plane Trigonometry Part I
- Hall & Knight – Higher Algebra
- S. Aggarwal – Maths XI & XII
- L. Loni – Co-ordinate Geometry
- Higher Secondary Mathematics- Part 1 and Part 2
- Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal
Crack Exam in 1 Month: Tips to Crack KEAM Exam
Instructions to fill KEAM Application Form
- First of all, applicants need to register themselves by visiting the official website of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations that is cee-kerala.org
- Press ‘KEAM 2018 – Online Application Submission’ link which is located at the middle of the home page.
- Then on the next page select ‘English Notification’ tab to read the entire notification very carefully.
- Afterwards eligible candidates need to revisit the previous page and select ‘Online Application’ tab.
Stage 2 Fill Application
- Aspirants who register themselves they will get an Application Number which is mandatory to login their account.
- On the time of registration, you will get Application Number and Password which you should note to check the applications status.
- After logging your account, aspirants should fill the online application form, which is available in the main website.
- Individuals need to fill information, such as, Personal details, Educational Details etc.
Stage 3 Upload Images
- Upload your recent passport size photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression as per the specifications and images must be in jpeg format.
Stage 4 Print Application
- After that you should pay the required application fee and submit the online application form by hitting the ‘Submit’ button.
- Applicants must take out the hard copy of the form for future requirements.
Register Here>>>KEAM 2018 Application Form
Download PDF: KEAM Notification
- Proof of Nativity
- Proof of date of birth
- Course Certificate in Original or Self Attested copy of Mark list (for candidates who studies Sanskrit at 10+2).
- Original Community/Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, if communal reservation is claimed
- Original Income Certificate, if desire to be considered for fee concession/EC status
- Proof for Special Reservation, if claimed
- Any other documents, if required
Check Now: List of Entrance Exam in India
KEAM Admit Card 2018
Only those aspirants can part in the KEAM entrance 2018 who carry their hall ticket. Aspirants can easily download their KEAM Hall Ticket with the help of our web portal and regular visit on our web page for getting information about latest announcement.
KEAM Answer key 2018
After conducting the exam, Commissioner of Entrance Examinations will release the KEAM Answer Sheet for both part of the engineering entrance examination. Candidates, who take part in the KEAM entrance exam 2018 and curious to know their performance, can match their answers with the help of answer key.
KEAM Result 2018
It is expected that KEAM Result will declare in the fourth week of May 2018. Aspirants can log on to the official website and download the KEAM merit list. On the basis of the cut of marks, aspirants can take admission in suitable programmes.
KEAM 2018 Expected Cut Off
KEAM 2018 B.Tech Cut Off
|B.Tech||Number of Colleges||Total Seats||CEE Allotted seats|
|Government/Aided engineering colleges||12||4733||4402|
|Engineering colleges under Kerala Agricultural University and Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University||2||119||99|
|Government controlled engineering colleges||24||7155||6125|
|Private self-financing engineering colleges||119||44400||22200|
KEAM 2018 For B.Arch Cut Off
|B.Arch||Number of colleges||Total Seats||CEE Allotted seats|
|Government/ Aided colleges||4||200||189|
|Private self-financing colleges||19||840||420|
Check Here: KEAM Rank Predictor
KEAM 2018 Exam Date
|Last date to apply online||28/02/2018 (5 PM)|
|Last date for receipt of Printout of Online Application along with supporting documents||31/03/2018|
|Admit card announced||10/04/2018|
|KEAM Exam Date|
|Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry)||23/04/2018 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Paper 2 (Mathematics)||24/04/2018 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Result of Engineering Entrance Examination||On or before 25/05/2018|
|Declaration of Rank Lists||On or before 20/06/2018|
Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations is organized in nine distinct for providing the admission in Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree (KEAM), Three year LLB , Five year LLB, LLM, PG Ayurveda, PG Homoeo, PG Nursing, PG Medical to eligible aspirants.
Aspirants who are willing to know more about KEAM Application Form 2018 must follow the Official Link. Stay keeps in touch with us for acquiring additional information about upcoming notifications. Also you can book mark this page for further use.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Engineering Entrance Exams||Medical Entrance Exams Books|
|KEAM Entrance Exam||KEAM Counselling|
|Medical Entrance Exams in India||Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?|
|UGC Approved University List||KEAM Application Form|