Participants, who wish to get admission in top Medical colleges in India, must appear in KEAM Counselling which is going to start in Last week of June 2018 according to their rank obtained in KEAM Exam. Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Exam conduct by Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations for admission in MBBS program.
So, candidates may also get whole details about KEAM Counselling 2018 by going through online mode. Candidates are advised to first check schedule, rank wise First, Second Seat Allotment Process before getting registered against it.
|Overview of Page|
Liable candidates may fetch complete details regarding KEAM 2018 Counselling such as how to register, required documents and other important details etc which are well furnished in the underneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com. The seat allocation authority will provide the seats as per the seats available offered by the participating Institutes. There will be two rounds of seat allotment. Before going to appear in Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and MedicalCounselling, must read entire information very carefully.
KEAM Eligibility Criteria:
- For admission in relevant course, the candidates need to secure an acceptable rank in KEAM 2018.
- KEAM 2018 qualifiers must have secured 75% in class 12th or must have secured a place among top 20 percentiles. The same criterion for SC, ST, PwD Candidates is 65%.
KEAM Counselling Procedure:
Counselling process of Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and MedicalEntrance Exam will be done through online mode. Only at the end, candidates have to report to the allocated Institutes for the registration in respective courses as per their interest. The procedure of Online Counselling is given below. Candidates can have a look and follow in the same manner as described below.
Must Check: Counselling Procedure in Details
KEAM Counselling Registration:
- First and foremost step of every individual is open official website of Commissionerate of Entrance Examinationsthat is www.cee-kerala.org.
- Thereafter, candidates have to select appropriate link for registration.
- Fill all the necessary details like KEAM Registration Number, Date of Birth (as in Admit Card), and Password (8 to 15 characters) that are asked and in proper manner.
- Upload all required documents and certificates that are asked and also scanned image of photograph and signature is to be uploaded with form.
- After filling all the necessary details, press on the ‘Confirm Password’ button.
- For filling the choices, candidates must log in their User ID, Password and KEAM 2018 Roll Number allotted to them during registration.
- Candidates will have to fill the choice of courses and branches as per their preferences.
- Aspirants can change/modify/reorder/delete/add new choices before the final locking of the choices.
- They must lock their preferences before the last date. In case, candidates forgot to lock the choices, it will be locked automatically by default. (Candidates are advised to fill and lock as many choices as possible for programmes).
- Counselling and seat allotment will be held on aspirants KEAM 2018 Rank.
KEAM Online Seat Allotment:
- Contenders, who would have registered themselves for the KEAM counselling session, will be allotted seats.
- In order to check their allotted seats, candidates need to login to with the help of KEAM Roll Number, Registration Number and Password.
- At the end of every seat allotment process, candidates will be required to check the KEAM Seat Allotment Result. Candidates must be careful as the seat allocation may change due to up gradation.
- The soft copy of the category certificates will be required by the SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates to get verified, which they would have uploaded at the time of registration.
- If the candidate is satisfied with seats allotted to them, they must freeze/book the allocated seats by paying the required fee online.
- To claim for their allotted seat and to book it for the academic year, the candidates must report to the allotted college for document verification and other formalities.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
For counseling, all selected aspirants in KEAM Entrance Exam have to go through the certificate verification process. Applicants are requested to bring the original documents with 2 sets of photocopies at the time of certificate verification. Here we have listed the list of documents that is to brought by all appliers:
- Two passport size photographs
- Provisional KEAM Seat Allotment Letter
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment
- Photo identity card
- KEAM 2018 Admit Card
- KEAM 2018 Rank Card
- Birth Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marksheets& Passing Certificate
- Category certificate
- PwD Certificate
You May Also Know: Counselling Tips & Techniques
KEAM 2018 Important Dates:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Declaration of Rank List||20-06-2018|
|Registration and Option Entry for KEAM 2018 Counselling||Last week of June 2018|
|Seat Allotment of KEAM 2018||Last week of June to First week of August 2018|
Also Check: Counselling Schedule
To know more details about KEAM Counselling 2018, you can visit this Official Link. If you want to get more details related to the KEAM Counselling Schedule, Web Based Counseling Schedule, then stay connected with our web portal on the regular basis for more updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KEAM Syllabus||KEAM Entrance Exam|
|Tips To Crack KEAM Exam||KEAM Admit Card|
|KEAM Previous Question Papers||KEAM Answer Key|
|KEAM Exam Result||Things You Must Know Before Admission|