As KEAM 2019 Results has been declared officially, so qualifiers of KEAM entrance exam are eligible to attend KEAM Counselling on scheduled dates. Seat allotment will be done on the basis of candidate’s merit list and preferences. Candidates need to do online registration first and choose the required choices. On schedule KEAM Counselling Date, bring necessary certificates for document verification process.
|Latest Update On: 02-08-2019|
KEAM 2019 Mop Up Counselling Round – Started!!
Option Filling and Registration for KEAM Mop Up Counselling round has been started by Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). Candidates can done the registration process till the last date i.e. 4th August 2019, till 5 pm by logging to ‘Candidate Portal’. This Counseling is taking place in order to fill vacant seats after the conduction of three seat allotment rounds.
If after conducting Mop Up Round, seats are still vacant, then spot round counselling will be done.
Press Here For Online Registration: KEAM 2019 – Candidate Portal
KEAM Counselling 2019 Online Registration for Phase- I was done from 13-06-2019 and final date for online option registration was 19-06-2019. KEAM Seat Allotment will be done in four phases and trial allotment will also be there, so that participants will get an idea about the KEAM Counselling 2019 process.
KEAM Counselling 2019 Dates:
|KEAM Paper 1||02-05-2019|
|KEAM Paper 2||03-05-2019|
|Announcement of Result||21-05-2019|
|Rank List Release Date||10-06-2019|
|Counselling Phase 1 Registration Starts||13-06-2019|
|Final date for Online Option Registration||19-06-2019|
|Allotment of Seat||20-06-2019|
|Payment of fee by allotted candidates||21-06-2019 to |
|Phase II – Choice Filling|
|Online Option Confirmation and Choice Rearrangement/Deletion/Addition of Choices for Round 3||12-07-2019 to|
|Phase III – Seat Allotment||18-07-2019|
|Mop up round registration for vacant seats||31-07-2019 to 04-08-2019 (5 pm)|
|Mop up round seat allotment||05-08-2019|
|Remitting of fees after mop up round||06-08-2019 to|
Candidates may fetch complete details regarding KEAM 2019 Counselling such as how to register, required documents and other important details etc which are well furnished in the underneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com
KEAM Eligibility Criteria:
- For admission in relevant course, the candidates need to secure an acceptable rank in KEAM 2019.
- KEAM 2019 qualifiers must have secured 75% in class 12th or must have secured a place among top 20 percentiles. The same criterion for SC, ST, PwD Candidates is 65%.
KEAM Counselling Procedure:
Counselling process of Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Exam will be done through online mode. Only at the end, candidates have to report to the allocated Institutes for the registration in respective courses as per their interest. The procedure of Online Counselling is given below. Candidates can have a look and follow in the same manner as described below.
Must Check: Counselling Procedure in Details
KEAM Counselling Registration:
- First and foremost step of every individual is open official website of Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations that is www.cee-kerala.org.
- Thereafter, candidates have to select appropriate link for registration.
- Fill all the necessary details like KEAM Registration Number, Date of Birth (as in Admit Card), and Password (8 to 15 characters) that are asked and in proper manner.
- Upload all required documents and certificates that are asked and also scanned image of photograph and signature is to be uploaded with form.
- After filling all the necessary details, press on the ‘Confirm Password’ button.
Get Link Of: KEAM Candidate Login
- For filling the choices, candidates must log in their User ID, Password and KEAM 2019 Roll Number allotted to them during registration.
- Candidates will have to fill the choice of courses and branches as per their preferences.
- Aspirants can change/modify/reorder/delete/add new choices before the final locking of the choices.
- They must lock their preferences before the last date. In case, candidates forgot to lock the choices, it will be locked automatically by default. (Candidates are advised to fill and lock as many choices as possible for programmes).
- Counselling and seat allotment will be held on aspirants KEAM 2019 Rank.
KEAM Seat Allotment:
- Contenders, who would have registered themselves for the KEAM counselling session, will be allotted seats.
- In order to check their allotted seats, candidates need to login to with the help of KEAM Roll Number, Registration Number and Password.
- At the end of every seat allotment process, candidates will be required to check the KEAM Seat Allotment Result. Candidates must be careful as the seat allocation may change due to up gradation.
- The soft copy of the category certificates will be required by the SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates to get verified, which they would have uploaded at the time of registration.
- If the candidate is satisfied with seats allotted to them, they must freeze/book the allocated seats by paying the required fee online.
- To claim for their allotted seat and to book it for the academic year, the candidates must report to the allotted college for document verification and other formalities.
Check More Related Links
|KEAM Result||Press Here|
|KEAM Answer Key||Press Here|
|KEAM Rank Predictor||Press Here|
|KEAM 2019 Complete Details||Press Here|
|KEAM Admit Card||Press Here|
|KEAM Syllabus||Press Here|
|KEAM Previous Question Papers||Press Here|
|Kerala CEE Official Website||Press Here|
KEAM Documents Required:
For counseling, all selected aspirants in KEAM Entrance Exam have to go through the certificate verification process. Applicants are requested to bring the original documents with 2 sets of photocopies at the time of certificate verification. Here we have listed the list of documents that is to brought by all appliers:
- Two passport size photographs
- Provisional KEAM Seat Allotment Letter
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment
- Photo identity card
- KEAM 2019 Admit Card
- KEAM 2019 Rank Card
- Birth Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marksheets& Passing Certificate
- Category certificate
- PwD Certificate
Contents mentioned on KEAM Seat Allotment Result
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Allotted institute and course
- Category under which allotment is made
- Fee to be paid
You May Also Know: Counselling Tips & Techniques
After downloading Seat Allotment letter candidates have to pay seat acceptance fee either in online mode or offline at any nearby post office. The seat acceptance fee is being accepted in July 2019.
To know more details about KEAM Counselling 2019, you can visit this Official Link. If you want to get more details related to the KEAM Counselling Schedule, Web Based Counseling Schedule, then stay connected with our web portal on the regular basis for more updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Documents Required For Counseling||Counselling Schedule|
|Top Universities in India||Medical Entrance Exam|
|Top Engineering Colleges In India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Top 25 Medical Colleges in India||List Of Engineering Entrance Exams|