KEAM Entrance Exam
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala has authority to organize KEAM Entrance Exam for 2018-19 sessions. Those candidates are interested to take admission in medical and allied health science courses including agriculture candidates, they have to appear in Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical (KEAM Entrance Exam 2018) which is going to be held on 23rd and 24th April 2018. So, before attending the exam, candidates can checkout all details like KEAM Important Dates, how to apply for Exam and many more. Before attending the exam, candidates have to fill and submit KEAM Application Form till last date that is mentioned below in this page.
Crucial Points Of This Page
Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Exam is a state level entrance exam which is conducted in various cities of the country. Through this exam, you are become eligible to take admissions in medical and allied health science courses. As per KEAM Notification, we have provided complete details on this page for the better assistance of candidates. To obtain other relevant details regarding KEAM Entrance Exam 2018, students are advised to go through the below tuned web page which is which is modified by the experts of recruitmentresult.com
KEAM Entrance Exam
Courses offered through KEAM:
- Sc (Hons)
- & AH
Eligibility Criteria for KEAM Entrance Exam:
- Only Indian Citizens/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) can apply.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50% marks (45% in the case of reserved category) in aggregate of physics, chemistry and core subject all together
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- The minimum age is 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission to apply for KEAM 2018.
- There will be no provision for upper age limit.
- Relaxation in age will not be permitted.
- Contenders, who are applying for Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical (KEAM 2018), are required to pay an amount of fee of Rs.1000/- for General and Rs.500/- for SC.
- There is no fee amount for ST candidates.
- Fee can be paid either with Security Card which can be purchased from selected Post Office or by the Demand Draft (DD).
- The DD should be drawn from a Nationalized/Scheduled Bank, in favor of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Download KEAM Entrance Exam: Official Notification
Contenders will get admission in B.Tech on the basis of their performance in Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Exam which is going to be held on April 23 (Paper 1- Physics & Chemistry) and April 24 (Paper II -Mathematics).
KEAM 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: Offline
- Duration of the Examination: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Type of Questions: Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Number of Questions: Paper I – 120 Questions & Paper II – 120 Questions
- Subjects: Paper I – Physics and Chemistry & Paper II – Mathematics
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response, 4 marks will be allotted
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
Exam Pattern for Engineering Entrance Exam:
|Paper||Subject||Marking Scheme||No. of Questions||Duration|
|I||Mathematics||x 4 = 480||120||2 + 1/2 Hour|
|II||Physics & Chemistry||x 4 = 480||120||2 + 1/2 Hour|
Check Out: Tips to Crack KEAM Exam
List of Exam Centers:
- New Delhi
Get here complete: KEAM Syllabus
Steps to fill and submit the KEAM 2018 Application Form:
- Applicants, who are interested to apply for KEAM 2018, they have to visit the official website of Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Government of Kerala that is www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “KEAM 2018 – Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination Announced – Notification” link which is given at the homepage.
- After that, you need to go for Registration by pressing on registration tab and register yourself. A password has to be created by the candidates during the registration process. A system generated application number will be available after the candidates are successfully registered for KEAM 2018.
- After getting registered, you have to upload images of the passport size photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression of the candidate.
- The images have to be uploaded as per the specified requirements of the authorities.
Filling up KEAM Application Form:
- Now, you can fill application form with complete details like personal, academic and qualification details.
- All submitted information has to be valid and should match the documents possessed by the candidates.
- Now, check it once again and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
Payment of Application Fees:
- After submission of the application form, the candidates will have to pay the application fees of KEAM 2018 according to suitable mode as described above.
Print Filled Application Form:
- After making the payment, candidates will have to take a print out of the filled application form and keep it safely.
Offline Submission of Application Form to CEE:
- You have also facility to submit the form through offline mode. You can also take a hard copy of online filled form and send it through post/ registered post or hand delivery.
- The application form has to be send with required certificates and documents enclosed in an envelope addressed to:
‘The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001
- Scanned Photograph of size 10kb to 30 kb in JPEG Format
- Self Attested copy of Mark Sheets & passing Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Nativity Certificate/ Category Certificate/
- Income Certificate/ Original Demand Draft
- The dimension of the photograph is 150px (width) & 200px (height)
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number
- Dimensions of the image of signature and left thumb impression must be150 pixels width and 100 pixels height
- File size of the image should be between10 kb and 30 kb
Also Download: KEAM Previous Question Papers
KEAM 2018 Important Dates:
|Start of KEAM 2018 Registrations||First week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit Application Form||Second week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit the Print Out of the Filled Application Form||Second week of March 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||Second week of April 2018|
|KEAM 2018 Exam – Paper I (Physics & Chemistry)||April 23, 2018 (10 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|KEAM 2018 Exam– Paper II (Mathematics)||April 24, 2018 (10 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Declaration of Results||Third week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Rank List||Third week of June 2018|
|Counselling Procedure Commencement||Last week of June 2018|
|Centralised Allotment Process (CAP)||Last week of June to First week of August 2018|
For more details you may check this Official Link given above against KEAM Entrance Exam 2018. Stay connected with our web portal to obtain the upcoming details regarding same.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|KEAM Answer Key||KEAM Exam Results|
|KEAM Counselling||KEAM Application Form|
|KEAM Admit Card||Scholarship in India|
|Top Universities in India||How Do Toppers Study?|