- Commissioner of Entrance Examinations conducts KEAM for admission to Professional Degree Courses. Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Exam is conducted per in the month of April. Students who want get admission in UG courses in session of 2016 can appear KEAM 2016.
- Candidates who have complete eligibility and want to appear Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Exam may fill online registration form on or before the last date. Entrance Exam is divided into two parts first is physics and chemistry and second is mathematics in other.
- To avail more information about KEAM 2016 Exam students must check the below given details about Entrance Test, like eligibility, process to apply and important dates which is well structured by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Examinations is major entrance test. About one lakh twenty five thousand students appear in this test per year. It is organized by the Office of the Commissioner of Entrance Exams to provide admission to talented students in Professional Degree Courses in state of Kerala.
Candidates those are applying for this entrance exam should possess 10+2 or 10+3 Diploma (any stream) with minimum least 50% marks from a Central/ State Governments board or recognized Institution.
- For General category: Rs. 1,000/-
- For SC/SC category: Rs. 500/-
- Aspirants are required to pay the fee through Security Card & Demand Draft drawn on a Nationalized/ Scheduled Bank, in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Minimum age of the applicants should be 17 years as on 31st December 2015. No relaxation in the minimum age will be allowed.
Candidates who qualify in the KEAM entrance exam will be selected for the further process of admission.
Syllabus For KEAM 2016:
Syllabus of this exam will contain topics based on Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Candidates should prepare each topic deeply to clear this exam.
|Paper||Subjects||Time Duration||Maximum Marks||Paper Type||Negative Marking|
|Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||2 ½ Hours||480 Marks each Paper (1 Question contains 4 Marks)||Objective Type||1 Mark deducted from total score for each wrong answer|
How to Apply for KEAM:
- Eligible candidates may apply for this entrance exam by filling the application form through online mode from the Official Website that is www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Choose the suitable link on the home page and press on it.
- Select the tab ‘KEAM – 2016— Online Application’.
- Select the ‘Candidates Registration’ link.
- Fill all details and press the ‘register’ tab.
- Fill the KEAM online application form with all asked details, attach if any documents are required and submit it within the given time period.
- Submit the application fee.
- Candidate must take a printout of the form for further use.
- Hard copy of application along with copies of required documents and demand draft should be submitted at below given address.
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001
|KEAM Previous Question Papers||KEAM Admit Card|
|KEAM Answer Key||KEAM Exam Results|
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Availability of Security Cards & Prospectus at selected Post Offices||January, 2016|
|Online Application will available||January, 2016|
|End Date for Security Cards at Post Offices||February, 2016|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||February, 2016|
|closing date to submit Printout along with supporting documents||February, 2016|
|Download of Admit Card||March, 2016|
|Exam Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry)||April, 2016|
|Exam Paper 2 (Mathematics)||April, 2016|
|Result will available||May, 2016|
Note: For more details about KEAM 2016 you may check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On