- Commissioner of Entrance Examinations is going to conduct KEAM 2015 Entrance Exam for admission to Professional Degree Courses in the session of 2015, which will be held on April 2015. Candidates who have complete eligibility may register online for the KEAM Entrance Exam 2015 on or before the last date.
- To avail more information about KEAM Exam candidates must check the below given details about Entrance Test, which is well mentioned below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
This Page Includes
- Essential Qualification
- Application Charges
- Selection Process
- KEAM 2015 Exam Pattern
Candidates those are applying for this entrance exam should possess 10+2 or 10+3 Diploma (any stream) with minimum least 50% marks from a Central/State Governments board or recognized Institution.
- For General category: Rs. 1,000/-
- For SC/SC category: Rs.500/-
- Aspirants are required to pay the fee through Security Card & Demand Draft drawn on a Nationalized/Scheduled Bank, in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Minimum age of the applicants should be 17 years as on 31st December 2015. No relaxation in the minimum age will be allowed.
Candidates who qualify in the KEAM entrance exam will be selected for the further process of admission.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply for this entrance exam by filling the application form through online mode from the Official Website that is www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Choose the suitable link on the home page and press on it.
- Select the tab ‘KEAM- 2015— Online Application’.
- Select the ‘Candidates Registration’ link.
- Fill all details and press the ‘register’ tab.
- Fill the KEAM online application form with all asked details, attach if any documents are required and submit it within the given time period.
- Submit the application fee.
- Candidate must take a printout of the form for further use.
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 03.02.2015
- Last date for receipt of Online Application with supporting documents : 04.02.2015
- Entrance Examination for Physics & Chemistry (Paper-I): 20.04.2015
- Entrance Examination for Mathematics (Paper-II) : 21.04.2015,
- Entrance Examination for Chemistry & Physics (Paper-I) : 22.04.2015
- Entrance Examination for Biology (Paper-II) : 23.04.2015
Note: you may visit this Official Link to apply.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KEAM Admit Card||KEAM Answer Key|
|KEAM Exam Results||Engineering Exam Calendar|
|Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India||How to Start a New Life In College?|