KEAM Entrance Exam 2015
Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) has uncovered a notification regarding KEAM Entrance Exam 2015. Organization conducts this Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Degree Courses 2015 will commence on April 20, 2015. Candidates who have complete eligibility may fill online application form for the KEAM Entrance Exam 2015 on or before the last date.
To avail more information about KEAM Entrance Exam 2015, candidates must check the below given details. Complete details about Entrance Test are providing by the team members of recruitmentresult.com in the underneath section of this page.
Candidates those are applying for this entrance exam should possess 10+2 or 10+3 Diploma (any stream) with minimum least 50% marks from a Central/State Governments board or recognized Institution.
- For General category: Rs.800/
- For SC/SC category: Rs.400/
Aspirants are required to pay the fee through Security Card & Demand Draft drawn on a Nationalized/Scheduled Bank, in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Minimum age of the applicants should be 17 years as on or before going to apply.
Candidates who qualify in the entrance exam will be selected for the further process of admission.
KEAM 2014 Exam Pattern
- Paper-1: Physics and Chemistry
- Paper-2: Medical
- Paper-1: Chemistry and Physics
- Paper-2: Biology
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply for this entrance exam by filling the application form through online mode from the Official Website that is www.cee-kerala.gov.in.
- Choose the suitable link on the home page and press on it.
- Fill the KEAM online application form with all asked details, attach if any documents are required and submit it within the given time period.
- Candidate must take a printout of the form for further use.
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001
Date to be kept in mind:
|Engineering||Paper I Physics & Chemistry||20th April 2015||10 AM – 12.30 PM|
|Paper II Mathematics||21st April 2015|
|Medical||Paper I Chemistry & Physics||22nd April 2015|
|Paper II Biology||23rd April 2015|
Note: For more information you must go through the Official Link.
If you want more details about the exam and you have any query about this Notification you may comments us on our website recruitmentresult.com. You can also join us on facebook and Google plus.