KEAM Exam Pattern 2019
Check KEAM Exam Pattern 2019 from here!! With the help of KEAM Exam Pattern, candidates will know about types of question, number of question, time duration, marking scheme, Chapter Wise weightage etc.
Check KEAM Paper Pattern 2019
Exam Pattern of KEAM 2019 is prescribed by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala. Using KEAM Exam Pattern 2019, one will be able to strategies their preparation and therefore perform well in KEAM Entrance Exam 2019
Download KEAM Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates, who want to know KEAM Paper Pattern, may go through this page or may check from official site through online mode. One can also download the KEAM Exam Pattern 2019 PDF and start preparing accordingly.
Applicants are advice to go through below stated page which is well furnished with compete details of KEAM Exam Pattern by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
KEAM 2019 Imp Dates
|Online Application Release||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date for submission of application including Fee payment||Last week of February 2019|
|Last date for receipt of printout of application along with supporting documents||Last week of February 2019|
|Admit Card Release||2nd week of April 2019|
|KEAM Exam Date 2019 (Engineering Exam)||4th week of April 2019|
|Answer Key Publish||4th week of April 2019|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of May 2019|
4th week of June 2019
Also Get Here: KEAM Syllabus
KEAM Exam Pattern
Mode Of Exam
- KEAM 2019 will be conducted offline or pen and paper based mode.
Language Of Exam
Questions and instructions will be asked in English language.
Type Of Questions
- Multiple Choice Questions or MCQs question will be asked. Each questions has 4 alternatives Candidates will have to choose the right one amongst all options and fill in the OMR sheet.
Number Of Papers
- There will be two papers in KEAM; Paper 1 and Paper 2
- In Paper 1 questions will be asked from Physics and Chemistry whereas, Paper 2 will have questions from Mathematics only.
Number Of Questions
- Both paper 1 and 2 will have 120 questions in each.
Time Duration Of Exam
- Candidates will get 2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes) each for paper 1 and 2 both.
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Time Allotted|
|PAPER 1||Physics & Chemistry||120||2½ hours|
|PAPER 2||Mathematics||120||2½ hours|
Must Check: KEAM Preparation Books
Those candidates who have opted B.Pharma course will need to attempt Paper-1 exam. Admission to medical and architecture programs will be done on the basis of NEET-UG score and NATA score respectively.
KEAM Exam Pattern: Marking Scheme
- For every correct answer, 4 marks will be allotted
- For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted from total score.
- In case of no answers given, no deduction will be made.
Read Here: Tips To Crack KEAM Exam
KEAM 2019 Syllabus
KEAM Syllabus 2019 is prescribed by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala. KEAM 2019 Syllabus will be comprised of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination subjects. KEAM Exam Syllabus contains topics & chapters of class 12th subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Questions will not be based on NCERT textbook & any other textbook.
Download Free: KEAM Previous Question Papers
Preparation Tips for KEAM 2019
- First of all, ensure the complete KEAM 2019 syllabus first
- Evaluate each topics and section of syllabus as per their worth
- Make a proper schedule on daily basis & follow it strictly.
- Select best study materials
- Refer best preparation books for studies.
- Practice mock test for better result..
- Solve sample papers & previous years question papers.
Those applicants who want to attain more details related to KEAM Exam Pattern 2019 must go through the official link. For more updates and any interceding facts keep visiting to our site recruitmentresult.com regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KEAM Admit Card||KEAM Eligibility Criteria|
|KEAM Counselling||KEAM Rank List|
|KEAM College Predictor||KEAM Exam Results|
|KEAM Rank Predictor||KEAM Answer Key|