For Admission To Architecture / Medical & Allied Courses, KEAM Application Form has been invited. Candidates already appeared for NEET UG-2019 can now apply for admission to the MBBS course and submit their registration form to Kerala CEE (Commissioner for Entrance Examinations) till last date.
Admission of MBBS course will be in Private Self Financing Medical Colleges in Kerala and candidates who had already submitted application form can also add medical & allied course for admission in Self Financing Medical Colleges in Kerala. Check KEAM 2019 Login and application fee from this page.
Important Note: (MUST READ- Before filling the form)
- For Medical And Allied Courses: Candidates must have appeared in NEET-UG 2019 conducted by NTA
- For Architecture Courses: Candidates must have qualified in NATA conducted by Council of Architecture.
- Non-Keralite category-II (NK-II) candidates already submitted application form for any of the course such as Engineering/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/ Medical & Allied courses, they don’t need to submit fresh application form for Architecture/Medical & Allied courses. If they want any addition in their course, then they can add required course in their already submitted application form.
- Also, contenders who had already submitted the application form but had not yet submitted the complete documents can also upload it.
(Direct Link to apply for additional course and for filling fresh application form is given below)
Highlights of KEAM 2019:
|Exam Name||Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical Entrance Exam|
|KEAM 2019 Conducting Authority||CEE, Kerala|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Category of Exam||Architecture / Medical & Allied Courses|
|Online Application Release||13-05-2019|
|Last date for submission of application||20-05-2019 till 5:00 PM|
|Declaration of Results for Engineering Entrance Examination||On or before 25.05.2019|
|Engineering, Architecture, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied and Ayurveda Rank lists||On or before 20.06.2019|
|KEAM 2019 Helpline No.||0471- 2332120, 2338487|
KEAM 2019: Courses Offered
- Engineering Courses: B.Tech [including B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering/ Food Engineering & Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Food Technology / Food Science & Technology)]
- Medical Courses: MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS.
- Allied Courses: B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons) Forestry, BVSc. & AH, BFSc
- Architecture Course: B.Arch.
- Pharmacy Course: B.Pharm.
Choose From Here: Best Career Opportunities
KEAM Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019:
Contenders applying for CEE KEAM 2019 must ensure the following eligibility criteria set by the authority as per the rules.
- Appliers for KEAM 2019 must be an Indian Citizen and Indian Origins (PIO) /Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- NRIs of India can also apply for the examination.
- Participants going to apply for KEAM 2019 should not be below 17 years as in the year of admission.
- The upper age of the candidates belonging to the SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be decided by the authority as per their norms.
|Engineering||Qualifying Exam: Pass|
Higher Secondary or
Minimum Marks: Pass above
exam with 50% marks in
& in PCM
Relaxation: 5% relaxation
in minimum marks
for reserved category
|Medical & Allied|
|At the state level,|
no entrance exam
will be organized.
Qualify NEET exam
& satisfy the
stipulated in KEAM 2019.
Aptitude Test in
Procedure to apply for KEAM Registration:
Contenders can submit their CEE Kerala Application Form 2019 by following below mentioned hassle free steps in an easiest manner!!
Step 1: To fill the Online Application Form for KEAM CEE, you must visit to the official website that is www.cee-kerala.org
Step 2: Afterwards you are required to follow ‘KEAM’ available at the left side of home page.
Step 3: Under the drop down list, you are required to press the link of ‘2019’ from it.
Step 4: Then you may follow ‘Application & Examination Details’ from the list and after that a new page will be shown at your computer screen.
Step 5: To submit fresh applications:
- Press on “Link to Application Facility” under online application facility section.
- After that, hit on “Registration” link given at the right hand side and apply for registration form.
Get Here: KEAM Registration Link (For New Users)
Do not send the printout of application form to the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
Step 6: To add required course in already submitted Application Form:
- Press on “Candidate Portal” under online application facility section.
- Select “Candidate Login” link from the right hand side of the opened page.
- Enter Application Number and Password.
- After that NK-II category candidates can hit on “Add Course” option.
Get Here: KEAM Candidate Login Link ( To Add New Course)
Important Links Related To KEAM 2019:
|KEAM 2019 Admission Prospectus (English)||Press Here|
|KEAM 2019 Admission Prospectus (Malayalam)||Press Here|
|KEAM 2019 Exam Syllabus PDF||Press Here|
|KEAM Official Website||Press Here|
Documents to be submitted along with KEAM Application form are:
- Print out of the filled application form of KEAM 2019 (The first page should be attested by a Government Gazetted Officer/ Head of Institution)
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Original Nativity Certificate
- Original Course Certificate or Self Attested Copy of Mark List
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of Special Reservation (if applicable)
- Original Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Any Other Required Documents
KEAM 2019 Seat Reservation:
|Categories||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|State Merit (SM)||60%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||30%|
Required KEAM 2019 Application Fee:
- Application fee either with Security Card and purchasing it from the selected Post Office or by Demand Draft (DD) must be deposited while submitting application form.
- Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations form any Nationalized Bank/Scheduled Bank of Thiruvananthapuram.
|Rs. 700||Rs. 300||–|
|Rs. 500||Rs. 200||–|
|Both (a) & (b)||Rs. 900||Rs. 400||–|
KEAM 2019 Exam Centres:
|S.No||Exam Centres||S.No||Exam |
KEAM 2019 Admission Procedure:
Contenders applying for KEAM 2019 Admission will be selected on the basis of merit of the Entrance Examination. Qualified candidates will be called for counseling round on scheduled date. For the comfort of the candidates, we have provided exam pattern with syllabus details at the beneath section, so please have a look!!
KEAM Exam Pattern 2019:
- Papers: The examination will be consisting of two papers, i.e. PAPER 1 (Physics & Chemistry) & PAPER 2 (Mathematics).
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2½ hours for each paper.
- Mode: The examination will be organized through offline mode.
- Type of Questions: In the examination, total 120 multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Marks: The question paper will be of 480 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, four marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: For the incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
- Exam Centres: Kerala, Mumbai, New Delhi, & Dubai.
|120||1 x 4|
|Paper II||Mathematics||120||1 x 4|
KEAM Syllabus 2019:
Before appearing in the KEAM Entrance Exam carrying questions from Physics, Chemistry And Mathematics subjects, you need to do preparation well. Syllabus, exam pattern and other study material can help you well and you move one step forward to crack this examination also.
Check More Related Links
|KEAM Admit Card||Press Here|
|KEAM Syllabus||Press Here|
|KEAM Previous Question Papers||Press Here|
|KEAM Result||Press Here|
|KEAM Rank Predictor||Press Here|
|KEAM Counselling||Press Here|
|KEAM Answer Key||Press Here|
KEAM 2019 Admit Card:
Participants can download their KEAM Admit Card before appearing in the Kerala CEE Entrance Exam. Contenders are informed that they will not get permission to get entered in the examination hall without call letter. Contenders have to check all details mentioned above the KEAM Hall Ticket and for any query report to the organization.
KEAM Answer Key 2019:
Contenders can check their marks or match their answers with the help of KEAM Answer Key before few days or one week of the declaration of the result. Contenders having objection related to any question can raise objection by making the payment of Rs. 100/- per question before the last date. The above mentioned charges will be paid via using Demand Draft in favor of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
KEAM Result 2019:
Participants can check KEAM Exam Result now by pressing the given link easily. Apart from it, contenders can visit to the official website also by following some hassle free steps to download their KEAM Results 2019. Contenders are required to secure 50 % marks in the KEAM exam to go for next round.
Also Get List Of: Top Colleges in India
KEAM 2019 Rank Predictor:
Final selection of the candidates for admission in their willing courses will be made on the basis of their marks obtained in the Entrance Examination. KEAM rank card will be maintained on the basis of prepared final merit list. With the help of rank predictor, you can grab the details of expected marks.
KEAM Counselling 2019:
After the declaration off the merit list, shortlisted contenders will go for KEAM Counselling in the last week of June 2019. The counselling 2019 should be taken by the candidates either through the online mode or through the Facilitation Centre which is also termed as FC.Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) will provide details related to seat allotment through the Single Window System (SWS).
Candidates have to register themselves for KEAM Counselling 2019. Candidates can do so by Logging in to the registration Panel for the KEAM Exam or for the Counselling 2019. Once the candidate is logged in, he/she will be able to view the participating colleges and institute. Candidates should fill maximum number choices for the prominent chances of admission.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Once the candidate submits the choices, he /she shall be able to review the chosen preferences and then take a print out of the same which can be further used for future references.The allotment shall be based on the preferences or choices made by the candidates during the time of opting for counselling 2019. After the completion of the counseling round, selected contenders will go to the allotted colleges to them.
KEAM 2019 Application Form:
KEAM 2019 is a state level entrance test conducted for offering admission to engineering & pharmacy courses in Kerala state. Earlier, admission to B.Arch and Medical & Allied courses was also provided through KEAM but from 2016, the exam was organized only for admission to engineering courses.
Through KEAM 2019– 2020, there are 59,000 B.Tech seats offered across 365 participating engineering institutes of Kerala. Admission of candidates in these institutions will be done on the basis of their performance in examination.
To collect rest of the details regarding KEAM 2019 you can visit to the Official Website of the organization. Contenders are advised to stay in touch with our portal by bookmarking this page by pressing CTRL + D or following us on Facebook or Google Plus. If you have any query , you can comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top 25 Medical Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Top 10 Architecture Colleges||How Do Toppers Study?|