KEE Application Form
Follow Step Wise Instructions To Fill KEE Application Form!!!! Below, we have provided complete Online Apply Procedure so that it may easy for you to do Karunya Entrance Examination Registration without getting any trouble.
Along with the Eligibility Criteria, candidates can also check the Imp Exam Dates from below section of this page. There are many requirements that candidates have to satisfy before filling KEE Application Form 2018. So must check it…!
|This Page Includes:|
It is necessary to get qualified in Karunya Entrance Examination which is basically university level entrance exam to get admission in UG engineering (B.Tech) programmes offered by Karunya University.
Aspirants are advised to go through this page which is represented by the expertise team members of recruitmentresult.com to grab the entire details related to the KEE Application Form 2018.
Get Details About – KEE 2018 Entrance Exam
KEE Application Form 2018
KEE Eligibility Criteria:
Students have to satisfy eligibility criteria required for KEE 2018 Admission which is given in the below structured table according to the particular course, so let’s have a look….!
|Nationality||Appliers must be Indian /NRI/ International|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Contenders must have Diploma or B.Sc degree from recognized university with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate|
|M.Tech Course||Aspirants should have the qualifying Degree in engineering or equivalent with 50% of marks in aggregate (Except M.Tech IT).|
|Age||The age of participants should not be more than 21 years as on 1stJuly 2018.|
Check Out: Career Options After 12th
KEE Application Fee:
Candidates have to deposit application fess of Rs. 1000/- for Indian Nationals/USD 60 for NRI or Foreign Nationals as application fee. Payment should be made through online mode by net banking/credit card/debit card.
The fee can also be paid through DD which should be drawn in the favor of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore’. Moreover, you need to transfer the fund to the Karunya University bank account.
KEE Exam Pattern 2018:
Before appearing in Karunya University Entrance, candidates must go through the complete exam pattern. Questions asked in the examination will be from General Aptitude, Christian Values/General Ethics, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Candidates will get 2 hours 30 minutes to complete the said exam and aspirants are informed that 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Check marking scheme from below tuned table:
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Total Questions|
|Christian Values/General Ethics||10||10|
KEE Exam Centers 2018:
Procedure to fill KEE Online Application Form 2018
Students who are willing to fill Karunya University Entrance application form are advised to follow the below tuned instructions which will definitely help you in doing it without getting any difficulty.
Step 1: Fill KEE Admissions 2018 – 19 EOI Form
Step 2: Fill KEE Online Registration form
Step 3: Uploading of documents
Step 4: Fee payment
Step 5: Print out of confirmation page
Steps 1: Fill KEE Admissions 2018 – 19 EOI Form
- To register yourself against said entrance exam, candidates need to visit the official website of organization that is www.karunya.ac.in.
- Move your pointer towards “Apply Now” tab located at the right side of the homepage.
- This will redirect you on new page containing KEE 2018 Registration form as given in the below framed image:
- Fill Expression Of Interest (EOI) with entire details such as name, email id, and mobile number.
- After submitting the entire details, candidates will get application number and pass-code on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- Now candidates can use Application no. & pass code to fill login the KEE Application form by pressing “Hit here to fill in the Application” link.
Register Here>>> KEE Application Form 2018
Step 2: Fill KEE Online Registration form
- Now aspirants have to use the credentials to login and fill up the KEE Online Application Form.
- Enter asked and correct details such as candidate’s name, as per class X mark sheet, Date of birth, Gender, Blood group, Community, Religion in correct manner.
Login Details>>>> KEE Online Registration form
Step 3: Uploading of Documents
- After filling the registration form, candidates have to upload a scanned image of the required documents in the prescribed format
- If you are applying for various B.Tech programmes, you need to upload their SSLC mark sheet.
- Must ensure that the scanned copy of the image is in JPEG format and it is not more than 1 MB.
Step 4: KEE Fee Payment:
Candidates need to deposit application fee as prescribed by the University according to the particular courses.
Step 5: Print out of confirmation page:
Now it’s time to press submit tab for final submission of payment of fee, KEE Application Form and don’t forget to take a print out of it.
- Valid mobile number and Email ID
- Scanned image of SSLC mark sheet
- Credit/debit/net banking details if fee is paid online
Choose Best College: How to Get Admission in Engineering Colleges?
KEE Important Dates 2018:
|KEE 2018 Application Form starts from||Ongoing|
|Last date to submit filled-in OMR sheet & Online Application||3rd week of April 2018|
|KEE 2018 Admit Card released from||3rd week of April 2018|
|Spot Registration for KEE||last week of April 2018|
|Date of KEE 2018 Exam||Last week of April 2018|
|KEE 2018 Result Declared||Last week of April 2018|
|Commencement of KEE 2018 counselling||1st week of May 2018|
Candidates who are willing to attain other related details in concern of KEE Application Form 2018 must get through this Official Link and for regular updates stay tuned with this web portal of recruitmentresult.com.
Have a look on below links
|List of UGC Approved University||Karunya University Results|
|KEE Admit Card||Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|