Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences has conducted the KEE 2018 Entrance Exam from 27th – 29th April 2018 and counselling on schedule dates. Students who will be allotted the seats check KEE Enrollment Dates 2018 from here.
|Latest Updates On 18-06-2018|
Submission after the closing date will not be accepted by the organization. Students also need to download admit card through online mode before appearing in the Karunya University Entrance Exam.
|Highlights of the page:|
What After Exam?
Those aspirants who will be able to crack the exam will go through Counselling process which will be starts from first week of May 2018. Suitable seats will be allotted to them as per their marks in KEE Entrance Exam.
More information about KEE 2018 is structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com, take a look and match the required eligibility criteria before submitting the form.
KEE 2018 Enrollment Dates
|B.Tech. Lateral Entry (All branches)||29 Jun 2018|
|M.Sc. Lateral Entry (Visual Communication &Nanoscience and Technology)||02 Jul 2018|
|M.Phil / Ph.D.||10 Jul 2018|
|B.Sc. Agriculture / Horticulture, B.Tech. Agriculture / FPT / Biotech., M.Sc. Nanoscience (Int), M.A. Media (Int), B.Sc. IT, BCA, B.Com., B.Com. CA, B.Com., PA, BBA, B.Sc. ISDF & B.A. Criminology||13 Jul 2018|
|B.Tech. AE, Biomedical, Civil, CSE, EEE, ECE, EMT, Mech., Mechatronics & Robotics||14 Jul 2018|
|M.Tech. (All branches), M.B.A., M.A. English, M.Sc. (Phy. / Chem./ Microbiology / ISDF)||27 Jul 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for KEE 2018 Exam:
- Students must have done 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 45% marks from any recognized board.
- Individuals should qualify the qualifying exam with physics, chemistry, and mathematics subjects.
- Those who want to take admission in M.Sc Course must hold degree in engineering equivalent with 50% of marks in aggregate.
Check Out: Career Options After 12th
The applicants should not be more than 21 years as on July 1, 2018.
|For Indian Nationals||Rs. 1000/-|
|For NRI or Foreign Nationals||USD 60|
- Amount will be submitted by online mode through net banking/credit card/debit card. Or it can also be paid through DD which should be drawn in the favor of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore’.
- You can also pay the amount in cash at the admission department in the Karunya University.
How to Fill KEE 2018 Application Fee:
Those contenders who want to fill KEE Application form are supposed to follow the basic instructions:
- First of all, students need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.karunya.edu
- Then select “admission” tab from the middle of the home page.
- Choose “online Application” link and you will be on a new page.
- Select “Apply Online” tab and fill the KEE Registration Form with required details.
- Press “Submit” button and hit the option which is related to fill the application form.
- Enter the correct details in online application form and upload scanned copies of important documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of the same for further use.
Get Here>>> KEE Application form
KEE 2018 Admit Card:
The organization will release the admit card on 3rd week of April 2018. If any student failed to download or forget to bring KEE Exam Hall Ticket then he will not be able to attend the Karunya Entrance Exam.
KEE 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Total Questions|
|Christian Values/General Ethics||10||10|
- KEE Exam 2018 will be last long for 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Objective Type Questions will be asked in the exam.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- 25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
KEE Syllabus 2018:
Questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & General Aptitude, and Christian Values / General Ethics will be asked in Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE 2018). The nature of the questions will be of 10+2 level.
KEE 2018 Result:
Results will be declared by the organization on the last week of April 2018. Students can go through the official website of Karunya University and enter their roll number at required space and they will get the final results.
Choose Best College: How to Get Admission in Engineering Colleges?
KEE Counselling 2018:
After the results, Counselling process will be organized. Through this process, students will come to know about the seats which they get according to their marks. A Provisional Admission letter will be allotted to the individuals on the same day of the Counselling.
Get Here List of: Engineering Entrance Exams
Stay tuned with us or you can visit the Official Link to get more about KEE 2018– 19 Entrance Exam. Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box which is provided below, our experts will try their best to solve it.
Have a look on below links
|List of UGC Approved University||Karunya University Results|
|Entrance exams in India||Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||KEE Application Form|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|