Applicants who want to take admission in Karunya University for B.Tech/M.Sc programmes they need to appear in KEE 2018 Entrance Exam which is going to be held in the month of April 2018. As per the notification, candidates who will appear in this examination they need to fill and submit the application form through online channel. Appearing candidates need to confirm their eligibility criteria before filling the application form of KEE 2018. Interested aspirants can fill the application form 17-11-2017.
Key content of this page
It is a university level entrance exam. Candidates can fill the application via official website by following some steps which are stated below. Aspirants can get admission after qualifying the KEE Entrance Exam. From here candidates may get the further details about Karunya University Entrance Exam such as eligibility, selection process etc from the below section of this page, which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com
KEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
|B.Tech Programs (Except Bio Programs)|
10+2 or equivalent exam with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in PCM taken together or, Passed 10+2 Vocation Stream (subjects can be General Mechanist, Electrical Machines and Applicances, Electronic Equipments, Draughtman Civil, etc.) and any of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with minimum 50% in aggregate
|B.Tech in Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, and Food processing and Engineering||Cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in PCM taken together or, Passed 10+2 or any equivalent exam in the first attempt with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Zoology/Botany/Computer Science|
Qualifying Degree in engineering or equivalent with 50% of marks in aggregate (Except M.Tech IT).
Check Out: Career Options After 12th
The applicants should not be more than 21 years as on July 1, 2018
|For Indian Nationals||Rs. 1000/-|
|For NRI or Foreign Nationals||USD 60|
- The application fee can be submitted by online mode through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- The fee can also be paid through DD which should be drawn in the favor of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore’.
- Payment through cash in Indian rupees at the admission department in the Karunya University
- Candidates will have to pay the fees in US dollars by using electronic transfer (Swift transfer) of funds Karunya University bank account
KEE Exam Pattern 2018:
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Total Questions|
|Christian Values/General Ethics||10||10|
- KEE 2018 exam pattern is including of following subjects:
- The examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The question paper will be consisting of Objective Type Question.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- 25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Steps To Fill KEE Application Form:
Applicants may fill KEE 2018 online application Form by following the steps stated below:
- First of all visit the official site, which is www.karunya.edu
- Select the “admission” tab from the middle of the home page.
- Now choose the “online application” link form the upper side.
- After that you need to press the “apply online” tab.
- Then applicants need to fill the registration form with all required details.
- While filling the form, you need to attach necessary documents.
- After filling the form press on to the submit tab.
- Now fill the application form and upload required documents.
- Then you need to need to preview of the form and hit on the “Submit” button.
- At last, take print out of application form for future use.
KEE Admit Card:
Karunya University will release the KEE 2018 Admit Card through online mode. The KEE hall ticket is likely to be available in the third week of April 2018. Aspirants can download call Letter through their Registration ID and Mobile Number. The details of the entrance test will be given in the hall ticket such as the name and address of the examination center, the date and time of the examination, registration number and guidelines given on the examination day.
KEE Result 2018:
The KEE 2018 Result will be announced on the official Website of Karunya University and those applicants who will appear in the Karunya Entrance Examination, they can check their result through online channel. The applicants will take admission in Karunya University on the basis of their result. There are 13 engineering colleges available for qualified aspirants.
KEE Counselling 2018:
Admission to B.Tech programme will be given on the basis of merit through online channel. Through the Single Window counselling process, the admission will be made at the University Campus of Karaina. Candidates can download their enrollment papers from the last week of June 2018 (temporarily). Seat will be provided on the basis of KEE 2018 merit and availability of seats in the university.
Choose Best College: How to Get Admission in Engineering Colleges?
KEE 2018 Exam Dates:
|Starting date for Online Application||17th November 2017|
|Ending date to submit filled-in OMR sheet & Online Application||3rd week of April 2018|
|Admit Card will available on||3rd week of April 2018|
|Spot Registration for KEE||last week of April 2018|
|Exam will be held on||Last week of April 2018|
|Result Declared||Last week of April 2018|
|Commencement of counselling||1st week of May 2018|
KEE 2018 Exam Centers:
|Centre Code||City name||City name||Centre Code|
|11||Chennai (Broadway)||Port Blair||40|
|14||Coimbatore (Race course)||Ramanathapuram||43|
|15||Coimbatore (Big bazaar)||Ranchi||44|
Get Here List of: Engineering Entrance Exams
You may go through this Official Link to get more details about KEE 2018 Entrance Exam. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page by suing cntrl+d. If you have any problem than you are free to write to leave your comment in below stated comment box.
Have a look on below links
|List of UGC Approved University||Karunya University Results|
|KEE Admit Card||Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|