In order to get admission in Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, students are required to qualify the KEE 2021 Entrance Exam. The institute will offer admission in various undergraduate engineering programmes through KEE Exam. Karunya Entrance exam 2021 will be conducted in computer-based mode on below mention dates. Check here KEE important dates, eligibility criteria before submitting KEE Application form.
Candidates who are seeking admission to the institute can fill and submit the online KEE 2021 application form. Candidates are advised to check the KEE 2021 eligibility criteria and important dates before applying for the KEE 2021
Karunya Entrance Exam 2021
Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences will release the KEE admit card for all the candidates who have successfully filled the application form tentatively in last week of April. The KEE Result will be announced in first week of May 2021
More information about KEE 2021 is structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com, take a look and match the required eligibility criteria before submitting the form.
KEE 2021 Enrollment Dates-Tentative
|KEE application Form registration||First week of November 2021|
|Last date to receive KEE online application form (For BTech / BSc (Honors) Agriculture Programs)||Second week of April 2021|
|Book slot for provisional admission||First week of April 2021|
|Karunya Entrance Examination – 2020 (KEE – 2020) For all BTech / BSc (Honors) Agriculture Programs||To be notified|
|Publication of KEE – 2020 Results||To be notified|
|Last date for submission of PG Application||To be notified|
Programmes Offered Through KEE 2021
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Media Technology
- Robotics and Automation
- Food Processing and Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for KEE 2021 Exam:
- Students must have done 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 45% marks from any recognized board.
- Individuals should qualify the qualifying exam with physics, chemistry, and mathematics subjects.
- Those who want to take admission in M.Sc Course must hold degree in engineering equivalent with 50% of marks in aggregate.
Check Out: Career Options After 12th
The applicants should not be more than 21 years as on July 1, 2021
|For Indian Nationals||Rs. 1000/-|
|For NRI or Foreign Nationals||USD 60|
- Amount will be submitted by online mode through net banking/credit card/debit card. Or it can also be paid through DD which should be drawn in the favor of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore’.
- You can also pay the amount in cash at the admission department in the Karunya University.
How to Fill KEE 2021 Application Fee:
Those contenders who want to fill KEE Application form are supposed to follow the basic instructions:
- First of all, students need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.karunya.edu
- Then select “admission” tab from the middle of the home page.
- Choose “online Application” link and you will be on a new page.
- Select “Apply Online” tab and fill the KEE Registration Form with required details.
- Press “Submit” button and hit the option which is related to fill the application form.
- Enter the correct details in online application form and upload scanned copies of important documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of the same for further use.
KEE 2021 Admit Card:
The organization will release the admit card on 3rd week of April 2021. If any student failed to download or forget to bring KEE Exam Hall Ticket then he will not be able to attend the Karunya Entrance Exam.
KEE 2021 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Total Questions|
|Christian Values/General Ethics||10||10|
- KEE Exam 2021 will be last long for 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Objective Type Questions will be asked in the exam.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- 25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
KEE Syllabus 2021
Questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & General Aptitude, and Christian Values / General Ethics will be asked in Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE). The nature of the questions will be of 10+2 level.
Get Detailed: KEE Syllabus
KEE 2021 Exam Centres
|Centre Code||Place||Centre Code||Place|
Results will be declared by the organization on the last week of April 2021 Students can go through the official website of Karunya University and enter their roll number at required space and they will get the final results.
After the results, Counselling process will be organized. Through this process, students will come to know about the seats which they get according to their marks. A Provisional Admission letter will be allotted to the individuals on the same day of the Counselling.
Get Here List of: Engineering Entrance Exams
Stay tuned with us or you can visit the Official Link to get more about KEE 2021 Entrance Exam. Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box which is provided below, our experts will try their best to solve it.
Have a look on below links
|List of UGC Approved University||Karunya University Results|
|Entrance exams in India||Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||KEE Application Form|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|