Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Company Ltd has published latest advertisement titled as “KEL Recruitment” for 20 Vacancy of Site Engineer. To apply for KEL Recruitment 2018–2019, candidates must check the entire eligibility criteria, selection process, salary details etc. here on this page.
In order to fill KEL job vacancies, candidates must ensure that he/she satisfies all the eligibility norms such as educational qualification, age limit etc. Applications in prescribed format along with all documents/certificates must reach the below mentioned address latest by 25-09-2018.
|The highlights of the page|
Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Company Ltd recruitment details
Aspirants who have acquired civil engineering from recognized board or university must be given higher preference. Selected contenders will be offered additional benefits such as travel expenses and accommodation facilities as per the organization rules.
To get complete information regarding KEL Recruitment 2018 and much more related updates, candidates are advised to go through the content of this page well managed by our team of recruitmentresult.com.
You Can Also Check: Upcoming Government Jobs
|District wise requirement||Number of vacancies|
- Candidates must have possessed B-Tech Degree in Civil /Mechanical/ Electrical from recognized board or university having 2 years of experience in relevant field.
- He/she must have attained Diploma and retired from reputed Organization having 10 years of relevant experience.
For KEL jobs, the maximum age limit should not exceed above 25 years as on date of submission of application form.
Mode of selection:
The recruitment authority is going to shortlist candidates on the basis of merit and information provided them in application form.
Shortlisted contenders for KEL jobs will be offered starting pay scale amounting to Rs.15,000/- per month plus other benefits/perks as admissible under government rules.
Check Here- Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
How to apply for KEL Recruitment 2018:
Willing candidates applying against KEL Notification have to follow certain basic steps provided below:
- The first step is to visit the official website of Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Company limited that is kel.co.in
- On the home page, you are required to hit on “careers” tab at the top of the menu bar.
- After pressing on the above tab, you will be navigated to new page where you need to press “Site Engineers” to get all the details about KEL vacancies 2018.
- A detailed advertisement will be displayed on your screen and you have to Read all the information carefully.
- Candidates are advised to check their eligibility for KEL Site Engineer Recruitment 2018
- At last, Eligible candidates have to send KEL Application Form along with all documents/testimonials to the below postal address.
Download here: KEL Recruitment Notification 2018
The General Manag€l (P&A)
7rH Floor Housing Board office complex
Panampilly Nagar Kochi-682 036
Last date to submit KEL Application Form to the above postal address: 25-09-2018
For rest details about KEL Recruitment 2018, candidates may visit the Official Link of the website on regular basis. To get top recruitment notification directly to your mail-box, you may avail free mail services by subscribing our page recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|