Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is going to open Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission for eligible and deserving applicants who want take admission in Class I to XI. In this concern KVS will publish the notification. Contenders who meet all the eligibility conditions can apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018 by submitting Application Form before the last date which is given below. Candidates who have aim to do study in this reputed Vidyalaya they can avail this opportunity. For this you need to follow below framed steps or you can also move to the official website of KVS.
Key Points Of The Page
Kendriya Vidyalaya School is also known as KVS and it is a central government School. This school also provides high standard quality of education for the students who are living in India. All the essential details about Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019 is framed below and you can avail all the vital and essential details by scrolling this web page which is well designed by our team members of recruitmentresult.com
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
Want to know about Kendriya Vidyalaya?
- These are the primary government recognized schools present in the shape of academia throughout Local Indian native.
- In 1963, Kendriya Vidyalaya is recognized by the Department of state for HRD (Human Resource Department) Indian Govt.
- The key function of starting a primary school was to offer learning to the children of Indian Protection Services who are positioned at distant places.
- The assistance was prolonged to all the primary government workers.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Eligibility Criteria:
|Class||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|1||05 years||07 years|
|2||06 years||08 years|
|3||07 years||09 years|
|4||08 years||10 years|
|5||09 years||11 years|
|6||10 years||12 years|
|7||11 years||13 years|
|8||12 years||14 years|
|9||13 years||15 years|
|10||14 years||16 years|
- Relaxation in age will be provided to candidates up to 02 years in case of physically handicapped candidates.
- There is no age restriction for Class IX candidates provided the candidate is seeking admission into class X in the same year.
- There is no age limit for Class XII candidates provided there is no break in continuous study.
Read Here: Ways to Get Education Loans
Relaxation in terms of seats:
- 15 percent for SC candidates
- 5 per cent for Scheduled candidates
- 3 percent for differently abled candidates.
- 25 percent for student belonging to economically weaker sections of society (EWS).
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Fee Structure:
|1.||Admission Fee||Rs. 25/-|
|2.||Re Admission Fee||Rs 100/-|
|Class IX & X (Boys)||Rs 200/-|
|Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||Rs 300/-|
|Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||Rs.400/-|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||Rs 100/-|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||Rs 150/-|
|5||Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII)||Rs 500/-|
Read Now: How To Find A Topic For A School Project
Other Concessions & Fee Details:
- Candidates admitted under the 25% quota prescribed under RTE Act 2009, Officials will not charge any fee from them.
- One set of NCERT text books for his/her class to each child will be provided to those students by the school. Along with textboxes, all other expenses such as stationary, transport, note books as well as uniform will be reimbursed on production of proper bills in respect of 25% of the children admitted under the Act subject to the ceiling prescribed
- Once the students are get admitted in Class I under RTE Act, they will continue to enjoy exemptions and concessions till class VIII either in the same KV or any other K.V. moving on transfer as per RTE Act
- At the time of the KVS Online Registration, address proof of the parent will be submitted.
- The employees who have the facility of fee reimbursement in their departments cannot claim RTE concessions.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Procedure 2018:
For Class I:
- All over India applicants 15 % seats are reserved for those applicants who belong to Scheduled Caste and 7.5% is reserved for Scheduled Tribe Category candidates from the available Seats of fresh admission.
- In the second phase, existing seats are to be filled in accordance with the existing priority category system. If there is any shortage of reserved seats for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes, they will be made good by accepting Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes candidates.
Neighborhood & Proof of Residence
- Evidence of residence is required to be provided by all the candidates, however, admission cannot be denied due to non-submission of residence.
- A self-declaration in writing from the parent about distance may also be accepted to this effect.
- Every Kendriya Vidyalaya will constitute a committee for the purpose of monitoring the system of many draws in class I or any other class, where all the candidates of any category or the same number cannot be transferred, the number of seats available Adjustment against
Admission for Class II to Class VIII:
There will be no entrance exam for admission in class 2 to 8 and admission can be given on the basis of priority category systems. If the application is more than the number of seats, the lottery system will be followed in each category, in which the single girl child quota (further than class 6) is included.
Admission for Class IX:
- To get Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission into Class 9 you have to appear for admission test.
- A merit list will be prepared for each category, on the basis of candidate’s performance in admission test,
- Admission will be given in the series of priority categories, in the order of merit.
Get Details: Scholarship in India
Equivalence of N.I.O.S/State Boards/ICSE for Admission in Class XI In Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Students of State Boards / ICSE / NIOS are considered for admission in class 11 for admission in vacant posts. The points given in various subjects are considered against the grades awarded by CBSE.
- On the other hand, the marks that are granted in several subjects will be converted into grades as per CBSE rules as specified below in table.
Alteration of marks into Grades:
|Marks range||Grade||Marks range||Grade|
Ways to fill Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form:
- You can apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Class I to XI Admission by visiting the official website of organizing body that is www.kvsuryalanka.org.
- After visiting homepage of the organization, you have to hit on the suitable link.
- Now the Kendriya Vidyalaya Notification will be displayed on your screen.
- Applicants are required to read the complete information carefully.
- After reading relevant information you are required to come back on previous page and hit appropriate link related to Kendriya Vidyalaya Application Form.
- After searching the link, download application form and write it with required details in correct manner.
- Attach below mentioned documents and self attested copies of certificates.
- Finally, submit it through proper channel as on or before the last date.
Want to Know? How Do Toppers Study?
Documents to be attached to the registration form:
- For Class I, certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the authority competent to register births. This will include certificates from Notified Area Council / Municipality / Municipal Corporation extract about the date of birth from records of Village Panchayat, Military Hospital and service records of Defence personnel or Affidavit.
- Up to class-VIII Admissions may be granted without any school transfer certificate provided the child is otherwise eligible and his birth certificate has been issued by a Govt. body or affidavit.
- For grandchildren of the Honorable Members of Parliament and PSU Employees a certificate of relationship must be produced.
- This is also applicable for grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Those candidates who belong to SC/ST/EWS/OBC and BPL categories are required to produce a certificate issued by a state or union government.
- Certificate of retirement for uniformed Defense personnel.
- Certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
- For other classes, the date of birth recorded in the transfer certificate issued by a school recognized by the State Education Department would be accepted.
- The original certificate of date of birth should be returned to the parent after verification.
- Handicapped or physically disabled candidates are required to produce a certificate from a civil surgeon or rehabilitation center.
- In case of children whose parents have been transferred a service certificate showing the number of transfers in the last seven years, duly stamped by the Head office with name designation and other relevant particulars in bold letters should be produced.
Reservation of Seats:
|Categories||Percentage of Reservation|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Differently Abled Children||3%|
|Economically weaker section of Society (EWS)||25%|
Advertisement for admission by Regional Office / Kendriya Vidyalaya
|First week of February 2018|
|Online Registration for Class I (Except for Special Provision http//darpan.kvs.gov.in Online admission)||Second week of February 2018|
|Last date of Registration for Class I||First week of March 2018|
|Declaration of selected list for Class I & admission for Class I||Third week of March-2018 onwards|
|Registration for Class II onwards (except Class XI).||First week of April 2018|
|Extended date for Second Notification admissions to be made under RTE Provisions (Class I), if sufficient applications not received under RTE Provisions||Second week of April 2018|
|Last date of registration for Class II onwards (except Class XI)||Second week of April 2018|
|In case sufficient number of registrations for SC/ST not received in Ist Phase, second notification may be issued||May to June 2018|
|Declaration of list of class II onwards||Third week of April 2018|
|Admission for class II onwards||April up to May|
|Registration for Class XI||Within 20 days after declaration of Board results|
|Display of list & admission for Class XI||Within 30 days after declaration of Board results|
|Last date of Admission for all Classes|
Last week of July 2018
Get Info About: Top 10 Popular Apps for Teenagers
You may go through above stated Official Link to get other relevant details about Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018 – 2019. You may also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D. Also, for getting updated info, you must visit our web portal time to time and you can follow us on Face book.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Makes Successful Online Student||Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|How To Be A Smart Student||Reasons, You Should Never Skip Class|
|Steps To Build Confidence||How to Be a Successful Teenager|