Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
KVS Notification is finally released for providing admission to Class I to XI students. As per notification, from 08-02-2017, Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2017 is commencing. So, students who want to get Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, they have to fill KVS Application Form till the last date that is 10-03-2017. To get latest information related to Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018 in upcoming year, candidates are advised to stay tuned with us through this web page. We will provide the info regarding same as soon as we can.
It is to inform to all the students that admission list of students selected to class I in Kendriya Vidyalayas across the country has been released by many schools on their websites. Admission process in all the KVS’s will be started from 05-04-2017 to 18-04-2017 and after that admission will be commenced from 26-04-2017.
Process of selecting the eligible students for admission was completed and the whole process was done on the basis of a cloud based system, through the internet and all information related to students is present on the internet.
Those who are seeking for the admission list or want to see their name in the Admission List, are required to log on to the official website of specified KVS, as KVS will release all the information on its website.
In this process for getting admission to class 1st, around 6 lakh students had participated, that is students have been selected among 6 lakh applicants. Applicants may get their results by checking the application of the ward to States.
Kendriya Vidyalaya School is also known as KVS and it is a central government School. Kendriya Vidyalaya also provides high standard quality of education for the students who are living in India. To get further information related to Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Notification such as KVS Eligibility Criteria, Age Relaxations and other information, you are required to scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com and read it very carefully.
Key Points Of The Page
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
Want to know about Kendriya Vidyalaya?
- These are the primary government recognized schools present in the shape of academia throughout Local Indian native.
- In 1963, Kendriya Vidyalaya is recognized by the Department of state for HRD (Human Resource Department) Indian Govt.
- The key function of starting a primary school was to offer learning to the children of Indian Protection Services who are positioned at distant places.
- The assistance was prolonged to all the primary government workers.
KVS Eligibility Criteria:
|Class||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|1||05 years||07 years|
|2||06 years||08 years|
|3||07 years||09 years|
|4||08 years||10 years|
|5||09 years||11 years|
|6||10 years||12 years|
|7||11 years||13 years|
|8||12 years||14 years|
|9||13 years||15 years|
|10||14 years||16 years|
- Relaxation in age will be provided to candidates up to 02 years in case of physically handicapped candidates.
- There is no age restriction for Class IX candidates provided the candidate is seeking admission into class X in the same year.
- There is no age limit for Class XII candidates provided there is no break in continuous study.
Read Here: Ways to Get Education Loans
Relaxation in terms of seats:
- 15 percent for SC candidates
- 5 per cent for Scheduled candidates
- 3 percent for differently abled candidates.
- 25 percent for student belonging to economically weaker sections of society (EWS).
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Fee Structure:
|1.||Admission Fee||Rs. 25/-|
|2.||Re Admission Fee||Rs 100/-|
|Class IX & X (Boys)||Rs 200/-|
|Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||Rs 300/-|
|Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||Rs.400/-|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||Rs 100/-|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||Rs 150/-|
|5||Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII)||Rs 500/-|
Read Now: How To Find A Topic For A School Project
Other Concessions & Fee Details:
- Candidates admitted under the 25% quota prescribed under RTE Act 2009, Officials will not charge any fee from them.
- One set of NCERT text books for his/her class to each child will be provided to those students by the school. Along with textboxes, all other expenses such as stationary, transport, note books as well as uniform will be reimbursed on production of proper bills in respect of 25% of the children admitted under the Act subject to the ceiling prescribed
- Once the students are get admitted in Class I under RTE Act, they will continue to enjoy exemptions and concessions till class VIII either in the same KV or any other K.V. moving on transfer as per RTE Act
- At the time of the KVS Online Registration, address proof of the parent will be submitted.
- The employees who have the facility of fee reimbursement in their departments cannot claim RTE concessions.
Get Official Notice: Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Procedure:
For Class I:
- All over about 15 % is reserved for students who belong to Scheduled Caste Category and by 7.5% is reserved for Scheduled Tribe Category candidates from the available Seats of fresh admission.
- In case of short fall in the number of seats reserved for SC and ST Category candidates, it will be worked out after considering number of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe children admitted under RTE quota.
- Out of 40 available Seats, near about 10 seats are to be filled as per RTE Provisions (25% of seats).
- These 10 seats will be filled by draw of lots from all applications of SC/ST/EWS/BPL/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/Differently abled taken together.
- In second phase, left over seats are to be filled as per existing Priority category system.
Neighborhood & Proof of Residence
- Candidates who are willing to apply they must have proof of residence at the time of admission.
- Admission cannot be rejected due to non-submission of Proof of residence.
- Applying students also need to produce a self-declaration in writing from parent about distance at the time of admission process.
- All the Kendriya Vidyalayas will consist of a committee that was formed in order to monitor a system of Draw of Lots to be scheduled in Class I or any other class wherever such stage is reached when all aspirants of a particular category or having same number of transfers cannot be accommodated against available number of seats.
Admission for Class II to Class VIII:
- Those students who want to take admissions in Class II to VIII are not required to appear for Admission test because admission will be provided to candidates on the basis of Priority category system.
- If the number of applying candidates is more than the available seats then, lottery system will be followed in each category including single girl child quota.
Admission for Class IX:
- To get Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission into Class 9 you have to appear for admission test.
- A merit list will be prepared for each category, on the basis of candidate’s performance in admission test,
- Admission will be given in the series of priority categories, in the order of merit.
Get Details: Scholarship in India
Equivalence of N.I.O.S/State Boards/ICSE for Admission in Class XI In Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Those students who are seeking to take admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya and belongs to the State Boards/ICSE/NIOS where marks are awarded be measured for admission in class XI if vacancies exist.
- Marks granted in several subjects will be considered against the corresponding Grade awarded by CBSE.
- However, the marks that are granted in several subjects will be converted into grades as per CBSE rules as specified below in table.
Alteration of marks into Grades:
|Marks range||Grade||Marks range||Grade|
Admission to Students Studying Abroad:
- Students, who went outside India for the purposes of study with their parents on their delegation to a foreign country, will be admitted to corresponding class against Kendriya Vidyalaya Notification on their return to India by the Principal of Kendriya Vidyalaya concerned.
- The decision of KVS Commissioner will be considered final, in any case of issue concerned with the illumination of admission Guidelines.
Ways to fill Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form:
- You can apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission by visiting the official website of organizing body that is www.kvsuryalanka.org.
- After visiting homepage of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, you have to search for suitable link related to notification giving details on Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission and hit on it.
- Read all details and information carefully.
- After reading relevant information you are required to come back on previous page and search for link related to registration form.
- After searching the link, download registration form and write it with required details in correct manner.
- Attach below mentioned documents and self attested copies of certificates.
- Finally, submit it through proper channel as on or before the last date.
Want to Know? How Do Toppers Study?
Documents to be attached to the registration form:
- For Class I, certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the authority competent to register births. This will include certificates from Notified Area Council / Municipality / Municipal Corporation extract about the date of birth from records of Village Panchayat, Military Hospital and service records of Defence personnel or Affidavit.
- Up to class-VIII Admissions may be granted without any school transfer certificate provided the child is otherwise eligible and his birth certificate has been issued by a Govt. body or affidavit.
- For grandchildren of the Honorable Members of Parliament and PSU Employees a certificate of relationship must be produced.
- This is also applicable for grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Those candidates who belong to SC/ST/EWS/OBC and BPL categories are required to produce a certificate issued by a state or union government.
- Certificate of retirement for uniformed Defense personnel.
- Certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
- For other classes, the date of birth recorded in the transfer certificate issued by a school recognized by the State Education Department would be accepted.
- The original certificate of date of birth should be returned to the parent after verification.
- Handicapped or physically disabled candidates are required to produce a certificate from a civil surgeon or rehabilitation center.
- In case of children whose parents have been transferred a service certificate showing the number of transfers in the last seven years, duly stamped by the Head office with name designation and other relevant particulars in bold letters should be produced.
|Advertisement for admission by Regional Office / Kendriya Vidyalaya||02-02-2017|
|Online Registration for Class I (Except for Special Provision http//darpan.kvs.gov.in Online admission)||08-02-2017 from 8.00 am|
|Last date of Registration for Class I||10-03-2017 till 4.00 pm|
|Declaration of selected list for Class I & admission for Class I||20-03-2017 onwards|
|Registration for Class II onwards (except Class XI). Wherever new Schools/ Sections are opened registration may start from 08/02/2017||05-04-2017 from 8.00 am|
|Extended date for Second Notification admissions to be made under RTE Provisions (Class I), if sufficient applications not received under RTE Provisions||17-04-2017|
|Last date of registration for Class II onwards (except Class XI)||18-04-2017 up to 4.00 pm|
|In case sufficient number of registrations for SC/ST not received in Ist Phase, second notification may be issued||May to June 2017|
|Declaration of list of class II onwards||25-04-2017|
|Admission for class II onwards||26-04-2017 up to 05-05-2017|
|Registration for Class XI||Within 20 days after declaration of Board results|
|Display of list & admission for Class XI||Within 30 days after declaration of Board results|
|Last date of Admission for all Classes||31-07-2017|
Get Info About: Top 10 Popular Apps for Teenagers
You may go through above stated Official Link to get other relevant details about Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2017 – 2018. You may also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D. Also, for getting updated info, you must visit our web portal time to time and you can follow us on Face book.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Makes Successful Online Student||Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|How To Be A Smart Student||Reasons, You Should Never Skip Class|
|Steps To Build Confidence||How to Be a Successful Teenager|