Kenya Airways Recruitment
Job openings in Kenya Airways!!! Latest job opportunity is knocking the doors of job seekers. With release of Kenya Airways Recruitment advertisement, there are vacant posts of Direct Entry Pilot, Training Officer Sales and Ticketing, Sales and Ticketing Supervisor Retail and Leisure, Sales Executive Zambia, Team Leader Cargo, Sales and Ticketing Agent Uganda, Sales and Ticketing Agent Burundi & others. All fresher’s as well as experienced personals seeking jobs in Kenya Airways may apply for Kenya Airways Vacancy. Negotiation, communication, and interactive skills are welcomed here. At below part of this page we have mentioned the details regarding Kenya Airways Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of this page:
It is one of the leading flag carriers of Kenya which offers excellent services to its customers. Its head office is located in Embakasi, Nairobi. It was wholly owned by the Government of Kenya until April 1995, and it was privatized in 1996. Now, currently it is public-private Partnership Corporation. Candidates willing to get Kenya Airways Jobs can apply before October. Attain additional facts about Kenya Airways Recruitment 2018 by going through this page well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
Kenya Airways Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Kenya Airways, India|
|Job positions||Direct Entry Pilot, Training Officer Sales and Ticketing, Sales and Ticketing Supervisor Retail and Leisure, Sales Executive Zambia, Team Leader Cargo, Sales and Ticketing Agent Uganda, Sales and Ticketing Agent Burundi & others|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
Kenya Airways Vacancies:
- Direct Entry Pilot
- Training Officer Sales and Ticketing
- Sales and Ticketing Supervisor Retail and Leisure
- Sales Executive Zambia
- Team Leader Cargo
- Sales and Ticketing Agent Uganda
- Sales and Ticketing Agent Burundi
- Station Officer Kigali
Educational Qualification for Kenya Airways Jobs:
Contenders who are interested in Kenya Airways careers may have possessed Graduation or Post graduation in relevant field from recognized university or institute.
Minimum age of applying personal for Kenya Airways job openings should be 18 years while maximum age is as per norms of institution.
Key Skills Required for Kenya Airways India Jobs:
- Excellent communication skills
- Team leading
- Confident and well groomed
- Integrity / Accountability level must be high
- Ability to lead/guide and make decision
Read Now: How To Develop Good Communication Skills
|Job position||Responsibility required|
|Training Officer Sales and Ticketing||Should Organize, conduct and evaluate fares and ticketing training and development programs|
|Sales and Ticketing Supervisor Retail and Leisure||To lead and motivate a sales/marketing team that will provide excellent services to the customers so as to generate sales and revenue|
|Sales Executive Zambia||Having ability to sell and promote KQ products and services to customers so as to generate maximum revenue|
|Team Leader Cargo||Able to Organize, conduct & evaluate Ground Services training & development programmes|
|Sales and Ticketing Agent Uganda||To provide excellent service to customer in terms of ticketing reservations and KQ product to generate sales|
|Sales and Ticketing Agent Burundi||Having ability to offer excellent service to customer in terms of ticketing reservations|
|Station Officer Kigali||Monitor that standards of punctuality and customer service are delivered by third parties as per contract and Service Level agreement|
Salary Structure for Kenya Airways Job openings:
Selected personals for Kenya Airways career will get an impressive amount of salary per month as decided by organization. In addition to this, you will also receive other allowances and benefits based on performance in institution.
Hiring Process for Kenya Airways Vacancy:
Hiring authority will organize test/interview in order to shortlist talented personals for Kenya Airways Training Officer Sales and Ticketing Jobs.
To Do Preparation Of Exam/Interview In Best Way, Check Below Given Articles:
Ways to fill Kenya Airways Application form:
- Applying aspirants for Station Officer Kigali, Sales and Ticketing Supervisor Retail and Leisure, Training Officer Sales and Ticketing, Team Leader Cargo & other job openings have to visit the official website kenya-airways.com
- Press on “CAREERS” tab accessible at below of opened page.
- At new page, hit on “Looking for Job Opening” link, choose “Recruitment Portal” link.
- Hit on “New Job in last 7 days” link.
- From various job openings, choose job for which you want to apply.
- Go through detailed Kenya Airways Advertisement.
- Hit on “Apply Now” tab available at same page.
- Fill all information in Kenya Airways Online Application form.
- Upload your CV, photo and signature as per need.
- Ensure all information filled by you is correct.
- Hit on submit option for submission of form.
- Obtain a print out of it for future need.
Grab Now: More Jobs In Airlines Sector
Last date to apply online: Till October 2017
To attain additional facts about Kenya Airways Recruitment 2017–2018, have a sight at its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Best Jobs In India||Free Job Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Part Time Jobs in India|