KEAM Admit Card 2015
Candidates, who are going to appear in Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree exam for taking admission to Medical or Engineering Degree Courses, can download KEAM Admit Card 2015 which is shortly released by organization. Aspirants may fetch their KEAM Entrance Exam Hall Ticket by using steps given below.
Entrance exam is going to held in month of April on different dates for both medical or engineering stream and you can get entire detailed information such as process to check their hall ticket, examination dates etc, which is given below in page of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Check KEAM Admit Card 2015:
Here we are providing some essential information on below of this page. Candidates are requested to have looked below.
- First of all candidates are requested to visit the official site of Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE), which is www.cee-kerala.org.
- After that, applicants may to home page and select appropriate link from link provided below section.
- Hit on link of “Admit Card” and fill asked details in blank textboxes such as application no and date of birth etc.
- Then press “Get Admit Card” button and you call letter will display in front of you on your display mode.
- Take print out of hall ticket for future use and keep it safe for examination purpose.
Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE) conducts Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree exam every year for qualifying and enthusiastic students. Yearly thousands no. of applicants will take participate in this examination.
Purpose of Exam:
Major Intention of organizing test is to give admission to only those contenders who want to make his or her career in medical or engineering fields and give their outstanding performances in entrance test.
Candidate’s selection for and one of medical or engineering degree courses will be based on appearance in Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree entrance exam followed by further relevant process.
|Admit Card Available From||23rd March 2015||-|
|Engineering||Paper – I Physics & Chemistry||20th April 2015||10 AM – 12.30 PM|
|Paper – II Mathematics||21st April 2015|
|Medical||Paper – I Chemistry & Physics||22nd April 2015|
|Paper II Biology||23rd April 2015|
Candidates can join us on Facebook and Google Plus to obtain latest details in regard of their exam hall ticket. You can also subscribe our free mail service to get fresh in formation in your inbox.
For more details you can read Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Written Exam Techniques||How to Prepare for Written Exam|